Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2019

Go down 
+19
Lizz
Sun
Ceryn
Kari
Grizzly
Ice
Ash
Lux
sumashira
rhindon
Cays
Amess
Mamenchisaurus
Maple
Mosspelt
Reaper King
Honey Badger
Transient
Drosophila
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 15:03

The tortoiseshell she-cat immediately shuffled back into her mother's embrace when the she-cat pulled her in. Dappleshine knew exactly what to do - everything a kit who'd missed her family and had been craving affection could need, from licking the top of Dacepaw's head to gently touching her newly-made scars to listening attentively to every word Dacepaw said. In many ways, she'd already been receiving this attention in ThunderClan, but it meant more coming from the cat who'd raised her. As before Dacepaw remained unaware of any uncertainty, confusion, or even outright hostility that her mother displayed as she shared her story and then greeted her uncle who had arrived.

When at last her story was finished, Dacepaw felt Dappleshine's loving gaze on her again as she rasped a motherly tongue over the apprentice's tufted ears. She felt more content than she had in a long time, and the feeling would return, but for the moment it would need to tuck itself away. Dappleshine asked Dacepaw about Sparkfrost, and she perked up slightly even though there was an undeniable, dark sadness in her eyes.

"Yes, daddy told me he's on a journey from StarClan!" Dacepaw replied in a proud voice. The apprentice blinked her innocent green-hazel eyes and looked aside at Uncleberrycloud, trying to understand his face as well as her mother's. They seemed upset; Dacepaw understood. She was upset too, but if StarClan had told him to do it then he had to do it. They'd understand once she told them - and then maybe she'd understand too. "When we got to ThunderClan he went right to the medicine den to start working with the medicine cats - I like Mossbloom, she helped me feel better when I got cut - and then one night when I hadn't seen him for a while he..."

The pride had started to drain from her voice as she remembered. Dacepaw continued on, "Daddy told me he couldn't say no, and StarClan told him he had to go on an adventure and save the forest." The apprentice looked up hopefully, determinedly, and added a bit more enthusiastically, "But it's okay though, momma, don't worry - he said when he's all done, he and I will explore all of ThunderClan together!" A tear fell, and she refused to acknowledge it.

Dacepaw was grateful for Dappleshine, for the queen then spoke of her ThunderClan friends. Immediately the apprentice perked up. She sniffled a little as her mother explained that Dappleshine may actually think it's too hot to cuddle her, and a part of Dacepaw's brain latched onto that wisdom and dragged it in as fact; when it cooled down, Houndpaw would like snuggling her because of her warm, thick fur. The queen's advice about Duskpaw, too, was soaked up like a puddle in moss. Immediately the tortoiseshell she-cat's thoughts were racing back to ThunderClan's camp and how she'd be able to play with her friends with a new understanding going forward.

Before she could say anything else about her friends, however, Uncleberrycloud had begun to speak gently, speaking his pleasure at seeing her safe and happy. His next words struck her like Oakstar's had; however, the difference in intent was crystal clear and struck Dacepaw's stomach in a way she didn't understand. Sure, Oakstar had suggested she could return to RiverClan, but... but he said he would understand why she did. Uncleberrycloud's words came from a place of not understanding, or so she felt. He wanted her to come home, but how could she leave the place Sparkfrost had left her to care for? She stared with wide eyes into his own shimmering green ones, and Dacepaw whispered, "Well... well yes, I-I miss everyone, but... but my friends..."

Uncleberrycloud understood her other hesitation: her friends. At least, she thought he did. She blinked at him, and she answered hesitantly, glancing to her mother, "But... I don't want to have to sneak to see them. And Houndpaw would never come near the river for me - he hates fish."

Suddenly her thoughts rocketed back to the top of the clearing; she had left Houndpaw behind. An idea lit up in her head. Perhaps if Dappleshine and Uncleberrycloud met her friend, they would understand one of the reasons she'd stayed. "Oh! Oh, I'll be right back! I need to go get Houndpaw!" Dacepaw squeaked, and without waiting another instant she pulled away from her mother's grasp, turning to run back the direction she had come.

The little tortoiseshell cat was quite surprised when she discovered him with his back turned to her a short distance away. "Houndpaw! Hey! Hey Houndpaw!" Dacepaw missed all his signals, bounding around his side to stand in front of him, vibrating with excitement. Her thunderous purr was threatening to rumble, but some part of her could sense the tension in the air. Her bright, hopeful eyes sought his. "Hey - I found my momma, come and meet her! Please? I told her you would!" Dacepaw gazed imploringly into Houndpaw's face.

September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6856

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 17:01

Pricklebush, still somewhat concerned at the distant look on his apprentice's face, listened intently as she began to speak in a hushed tone. The things she listed, he had heard of, though they were all valid and worrying points. Tinystar's murders, the lack of Scorchstar and Jaystar, various strange or unsettling details that were enough to put any cat off balance. He'd dealt with them for moons, though many of them did seem to be coming to a head in this Gathering. StarClan, he hated Gatherings... festering pits of high emotions and tempers all looking for the slightest reason to explode. Seeing Mossbloom's distraught features, however, made him feel worse than all the other problems combined. He lay his thick, bushy tail comfortingly across her narrow shoulders, hoping that maybe he could help her feel better. "Those are all concerning," he agreed lowly, glancing at the unspoken chaos of the Great Rock before looking back into the calico's green eyes. "However, even though we are medicine cats, it's important to know that we aren't in charge of everything. Some things- most things- are out of our paws entirely. It does no good to worry about things we can't change... trust me, Mossbloom, I've had my fair share of sleepless nights over leaders and worries and wrongs. The only one of those things we can possibly help with is Amberdawn." Remembering that he had just been thinking about how he ought to spend more time with the she-cat strengthened his resolve. "I'll tell you what, Mossbloom- if she doesn't come to this Gathering, then we're going to go to SkyClan and speak with her to make sure everything is all right. Worst comes to worst, with how bad everything is in her Clan, she can always come stay with you- with us- in ThunderClan for a while. Okay?"

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 17:19

Somehow, the sounds of two more CLans entering Fourtrees had completely evaded her senses. Her sights were trained on her paws, only straying as far as the grass in front of her. In a sense, her hearing had completely turned off. Her thoughts were elsewhere, wandering to places she'd tried in vain to keep away from. A mixture of anxiety and a return of her self-loathing seemed to block anything that broke through the thick veil of fog blocking her mind from any and everything else. But Raventail managed to do what she thought impossible, in a matter of just a couple seconds. The fur on her back and tail rose immediately, her ears pinned to her skull. In the moment, she hadn't realized that she was overreacting in the worst way possible. A quick series of shock, realization, and regret flashed upon her face as her emerald green eyes met Raventail's, her tail lowering between her legs. "Oh, I... I- thank... thank you..."

It was no more than a quick utterance of gratitude as blood rushed to her cheeks and her eyes flickered back down to her paws, trying her best to resume her position underneath the Great Rock. Slowly, her fur flattened and her eyes shifted back up to meet the WindClan tom's. "Yes, I... My father was an excellent cat... We will miss him tremendously." Her stony expression had once again returned and her emotions were completely undetectable. The quick display of emotions that Raventail had witnessed was out of the ordinary for Ivybrook. But then again, was anything normal anymore?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5916

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 18:18

Entering the gathering with his tail low, Tinystar hopped up onto the Great Rock and sat more distant that he usually did from the other leader, not daring to meet any of their gazes as he stared down at his paws, barely noticing Jaystar's absence, though it wasn't like he had enough energy to care to begin with. It was hard, being in the presence of cats who hated his guts, but he had no choice. His sins had been accounted for, as per their request, and he needed to show up, no matter how much he hated it. The scar on his neck from Burningsun's killing bite was still fresh, fresh enough to be visible and still hurt, and unless he held his neck a certain way, he feared it was re-open, which he didn't need happening, especially not now.

He found himself thankful to his clanmates for supporting him in such a time of judgement, seeing as though if they'd thought otherwise, him, or they, might not have made it to the gathering. But alas, they had stayed faithful to his leadership and for that, he owed them the world. He'd lost a life because of his actions in the past, but now, it was really all over, and this time, hopefully for good.

On top of all that had happened this past moon, Amberdawn had left SkyClan without a word. They'd sent out search patrols, but after a day or so of sifting through the territory, it was evident that she didn't want to be found. It was most likely his doing, making her leave, and for that, he couldn't find himself furious at her disappearance. Of course her leaving was heart breaking, having lost yet another member of his family, but in the end, there was nothing he could do about it, especially while in this state. If she wished to return, she would, just like Mintwhisker had done. If not, then StarClan protect her on her journey.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 18:52

Ferretnose kept her good eye on Hazelpaw as her brand new apprentice moved to survey the Gathering. It was to be an interesting affair after Finchstar's grand reveal just a moon ago. Ferretnose was not one for politics, and a gathering of the clans meant more anxiety for her about the state of the forest. She preferred to not be at war with Tinystar, thank you very much. "Be careful, dear," she said in a hushed whisper to Hazelpaw, "Not everybody honors peace in this clearing."

She was a little sad to release Beartooth to sit with the other deputies, as she enjoyed his company so much, but she purred gently as he went. Ferretnose instead turned her attention to Harefoot. "I usually sit by myself and watch the chaos unfold," she chirped, "It would be nice to have somebody to chat with for once, since Beartooth is preoccupied being important and all." With a warm smile, she patted the dirt beside her with a forepaw and invited the tom to make himself comfortable.

Aspenheart's first Gathering without the guidance of a mentor went almost entirely the same way the others prior had. Immediately locking eyes with Mosspaw and Pricklebush, he stumbled over to where the medicine cats customarily sat and exchanged a concerned glance or two. Mintwhisker and Amberdawn would surely have a story and a half to tell... if they even wanted to discuss it. He knew he had to catch the younger of the two at some point to apologize. Even he could admit he took it a little far. Even so, seeing his peers was a welcome occasion, and Mosspaw was pretty sunshine-y when she wanted to be. "I hope you like Aspenheart more than Aspenwiggle, because that's what you got!" he announced with a tinge of smugness. Almost as soon as he spoke, he caught the rustling of bushes as SkyClan poured into the clearing in near silence. "What do you think is going to happen?" he asked the medicine cats with no further explanation. It wasn't needed. The tension could be sliced with a dewclaw. But where was Amberdawn's signature golden pelt?

Sandblaze felt a little powerful as every eye in the clearing turned to watch SkyClan enter. Though Burningsun's trial had taken a toll on them, he felt that their bonds as a group were stronger now, and that they could be united as a clan. He was pleased that life could continue as normal, even if he didn't really feel the deep emotional roots of clanhood like his other peers. He took a seat, wrapping his long pluming tail around his paws, and bit his tongue for whatever came next.

ooc; Sandblaze is open!

September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 10041

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 19:18

Flowerpaw followed the rest of her clan into the gathering. Every time she looked at her leader, that gruesome scene flashed in her mind and she hated it. She knew there was a reason for what had occurred, but she still couldn't accept it. She refused to. Issues within her clan? They didn't exist to her. Shoving her thoughts about the trial aside, the white she-cat padded into the clearing, her eyes scanning for someone to sit next to. She didn't dare go to the other clans. Her eyes settled on Sandblaze. Maybe he would like her company. "Sandblaze?" She asked tentatively. "Is it alright if I sit with you?" She didn't like being watched by the other clans. She could feel their dislike in their gazes.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Apprentice ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Spiderpaw // Webpaw // Roachkit // Moldpaw
Clan/Rank : SkC App // SC App // RC Kit // WC App
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 944

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 19:44

Numbness echoed through the "deputy's" bones as she neared fourtrees, her single green eye dull and cold.

It had been so tempting to just, not bother with the gathering.

To just stay home.

But things just didn't work that way, did they? She couldn't just decide 'I don't wanna' and turn her back on her duties... on her clan. She entered the clearing, her clanmates behind her. Clearly, they were late... not that she really cared at the moment. Her pawsteps were sure, even if her heart wavered with every step as she approached the Great Rock.

She paused for just a moment, looking up at the four leaders quietly.

Just a moon ago, she'd been so furious at him for betraying them. Betraying his name...

And now he was gone.

That place on the rock was now hers, wasn't it? Closing her eye, Thornbriar took a deep breath. She wasn't ready for this. She didn't want this.

But it didn't matter, not now...

Opening her eye, she leapt onto the rock with one powerful kick of her hind legs. Reaching the top, the massive she-cat found her place, opting to sit silently beside Scorchclaw. After all, he was the only one on this star-forsaken rock that she knew had some semblance of sense.

The cool stone beneath her paws felt alien... sending a chill through her already numb body.

As soon as she had entered the clearing, Wasppaw looked around with a lost gaze.

She wanted to be here for Torrentstar's first gathering as leader... not that she'd admit it, but part of her questioned her reasoning. There wasn't really any reason to be here anymore. Not like she had many friends outside of the clan...

Or in it for that matter.

Sitting down amidst the gathered cats, Wasppaw sighed and let her head fall back. She watched the stars for a moment before closing her eyes.

She'd really rather be sleeping...

★☆★ My voices don't like your voices ★☆★

September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 QNTjwT2

Spiderpaw  |  Webpaw  |  Roachkit  |  Moldpaw
Skyclan App  |  Shadowclan App  |  Riverclan Kit  |  Windclan App
35/80  |  20/60  |  10/20  |  20/60

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 19:56

He’d been worried about offending her, but her reaction was so unexpected it startled him into leaning back. As he watched, abruptly on guard, her expression shifted too quickly to comprehend. When she answered, however, her voice held no anger. The confused tension in Raventail’s own face left as quickly as it had come. All he knew about Jaystar, he’d learned from Gatherings, most memorably the last, where RiverClan’s leader had defended Finchstar’s revelation, challenged Tinystar, and issued a call of action to SkyClan. Now, he knew something more: Jaystar had been the deputy’s father. That she was here at all demonstrated her strength. Her face had become unreadable; still, Raventail risked a few more seconds of seriousness. ”The forest is worse off without him.”

As the conversation waned, the dark tom’s thoughts once again returned to his main goal at this Gathering. He shuffled his paws, idly looking over where RiverClan and ThunderClan had begun to mingle. It was but a pawful of seconds before he spotted his friend, no doubt searching just as he wished he could. Then, so quick he would have missed it if he’d turned a minute later, a fluffy tortoiseshell apprentice burst out from the mass of ThunderClanners and hurled herself at Dappleshine. Even before Dappleshine returned the embrace, Raventail knew who this had to be. Dacepaw had found safety after all. For all his certainty that Dacepaw was alive—he’d known he could count on Mosspaw and ThunderClan—some old, wounded part of him was surprised, then unbearably glad to see proof of her survival.

A golden tabby joined them, and Raventail turned his attention back to Ivybrook, secure in the knowledge of their reunion but fearing further intrusion would be unwelcome. ”You know, I’m sure Scorch—“ He stopped. Reconsidered. Some mistakes only needed to be made once. Extending a (slightly muddy) white paw, he started over. ”I’m sure there’ll be real introductions once this thing starts, but… I’m Raventail.” Odds were she didn't feel like talking; however, Raventail only knew one way to fix things, and he leaned on it like he always had.

Two moons of missed Gatherings. Last time he’d attended one, he had been Lightpaw, throat and ear unmarked, his mind firmly back at camp with his mouse-brained, suspicious-berry-eating sister. He’d been so worried about so many things: his training, his siblings’ health, the expectations set for him as one of SkyClan’s, Tinystar’s, future warriors. Now it seemed foolish that he’d ever thought a sloppy pounce or mistimed swipe would be where he fell short. Worse, he was no longer sure Tinystar’s expectations were worth meeting. The trial was over, but it had left its marks on him, on Burningsun, and on Tinystar himself in the form of a scar on his neck.

Lightfang’s gaze swept the clearing as he entered, padding along at Burningsun’s side. Leopardstar gone. Jaystar gone. He noted the cats gathering near Mosspaw (an angular silver tabby; a large, tan cat with fur so spiky it looked like it might hurt). Next, the deputies. Three of them were new, and one— Lightfang bristled to the end of his tail, stomach twisting in on itself. There was no mistaking the massive brown tabby at the foot of the Great Rock. His gaze remained locked on ThunderClan’s deputy for a second too long before he flicked his tail and shuffled deeper into SkyClan’s part of Fourtrees, willing his heart quiet. Tonight was a night of peace. All that mattered was that he was here, and so were the cats closest to him; the rest was past.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Wed 11 Sep 2019 - 18:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 20:00

Addershade walked into the gathering alongside his apprentice, his steps a little weary. If he were to be entirely truthful, he would have rather stayed home. Everything was still...weighing on him. But his apprentice was here, his clan was here...and so he would be here, that's what he'd decided, wasn't it? Be with his clan. Be a part of things. Don't just go off by yourself like always. Still, he couldn't deny that he was tired, and as wary of the crowd as usual. But it was alright; he'd try his best to be present nonetheless. Perhaps he'd even try to make some small talk tonight.

(Addershade is open to talk!)

--

Marshpaw practically ran into Fourtrees. There was so much in life to worry about, but he wasn't thinking of any of it. He had a singular goal coming here tonight, and being somewhat singular minded, it was essentially the only thought taking up his mind. He was here to see his friend again, like he'd promised he would the last time he stood in this spot. Making his way towards the scents of RiverClan, Marshpaw set out to locate Honeypaw.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7464

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 20:26

Honeypaw's gaze flickered up as new scents started to roll into the gathering, watching as one by one, the other Clans started to arrive. First WindClan, her ears perking at the sight of the tall orange tabby that strolled past the cats, leaping into the rock to converse with her father. Then ThunderClan arrived, a brown tabby following Finchstar's leap. She couldn't ear what the leaders were whispering, even if she perked her ears but she guess by their body language that they were sharing their condolences for Jaystar. There was a flicker of warmth in her chest at the sweet gesture, hoping it would do good for her father's worry.

It took a while for the next Clan to show up, Honeypaw blinking at the sight of the rather...Tiny tom that weaved past the cats, looking tired and drained as he easily made his way up to the others. She had little doubt that it was Tinystar and found herself amused by how well the name fit. Finally, a scent she recongized well hit her and she turned with excitement at the sight of ShadowClan making their way into the clearing. Marshpaw! She jumped to her paws, only pausing to watch as a she-cat jumped into the rocks with the leaders, feeling a moment of confusion. Wasn't the ShadowClan leader male? That couldn't be Scorchstar...But she recalled the words that Beanpaw, having mentioned that Scorchstar had sent his deputy in his place last time. So that had to be Thornbriar.

She watched the leaders for a few seconds, before she realized with a start that now all of the Clans had gathered, it wouldn't be long for the Gathering to start properly. She turned, her mouth open wide as she started to weave between the cats, eyes flickering in amazement at how packed the clearing was now. She was in a river of pelts and scents she didn't recognized, voices talking to each other in hushed tone. Worry started to blossom in her stomach, suddenly terrified that she wouldn't be able to find Marshpaw.

But then she saw it, a shifting of a mostly white pelt that carried a familiar scent. Her eyes widen as she quickly dove forward, weaving between the cats with the grace that only a RiverClan cat could have. "Marshpaw!" she called out, hoping that her friend heard her as her whiskers twitched, certain that she had found her friend. To her joy, it was him and she happily bopped her head on his shoulder as she reached him. "Marshpaw! How are you doing?" she asked, quickly taking a seat as her head titled in curiosity.

September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1450

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 7:48

It was fortunate that the other clans did not take long to arrive. WindClan was the next to step paw into the clearing. The moor-dwelling clan brought along with them the scents of rabbit and wind-swept heather; they were long, lean cats who had inherited speed from their ancestors. As their leader Finchstar leaped unto the Great Rock, he was met with an icy greeting from Torrentstar. Well, to call it a greeting might have been a bit of an exaggeration. In reality, the RiverClan tom merely flicked one tufted ear, the emotionless expression across his features barely shifting. There was a moment of silence between the two... Then Finchstar spoke. The grief in the other tom's voice came as somewhat of a surprise to Torrentstar. To think that Jaystar had been so beloved. Ha! But how much of that display had been genuine? For a moment, he was strongly reminded of Oakstar, and a sense of repugnance surged beneath his pelt. It was a mild struggle to keep his true feelings from showing on his face. When he finally responded, it was after a few brief seconds. "I am sure he appreciates your concern, Finchstar." The words sounded distinctly sarcastic to his own ears. "Jaystar passed away a hero, after rescuing one of our warriors. He might have suffered... but the smile he left in his last moments speaks to the kind of end he experienced." Torrentstar made no attempt to correct the WindClan leader on his usage of the wrong name. He simply could not be bothered, and he would announce it during the Gathering anyway. As the other clans began to pour into the clearing, the large tabby broke off the conversation, withdrawing into a shell of silence. That silence was not broken at Oakstar's approach, although Torrentstar did afford him a cold glare. The ThunderClan leader looked well enough. In that case, there was no need to show any additional concern.

At last, the two months of her imprisonment were over. The days had been so uneventful that Hailpaw had felt that she would go mad. Throwing herself into work had been the only way she had been able to distract herself. Perhaps it was because she had done so, but her stay in RiverClan had ended up being more peaceful than anything she had expected. Now, she found herself once more standing in the Fourtrees clearing, as the full moon peered down from his post in the star-adorned darkness above. Within the hour, she would be in the ThunderClan patrol returning to the ravine. The thought was one that filled her with both longing and anxiety. Ridgelight's last words still echoed in her head. She could still remember that moment, when she had reached out for her sister―so close, yet so far. The sight of her sister disappearing into the darkness with a splash would not fade even behind closed eyelids. Was Ridgelight safe? She had managed to escape Scorchclaw, but who knew what she was facing now? For all she knew, her sister could be dead in a ditch somewhere. As soon she was released, she had to talk to Leopardstar―if not Leopardstar, then Marshstorm. She had to know the truth. Until then, she had to wait. Her moment of freedom had not yet come, for the RiverClan guard by her side had not taken his gaze off of her the entire trip to Fourtrees. They sat apart from the others in the clearing, in an isolated little corner by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Drosophila
Former Staff
Former Staff
Drosophila

Characters : [M] Moonkit
Clan/Rank : [M] TC Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4015

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 8:44

Lynxpaw entered the Gathering, following his leader and keeping close to his mentor. He did not talk or said much, sitting just among his clanmates for the Gathering to begin. However, he did take a glance to the cats from other clans, analyzing them in silence as the Gathering was about to begin. These were the enemies, rivals of Shadowclan, mmh? Well, not all of them, of course, since Riverclan was with them in an alliance. But the rest for certain was a possible threat. He looked up, to meet the leaders. There were new faces to him but despite it, the brown tabby looked them straight. One day, he would sit among them or at least, sit among deputies with Thonrstar as the leader of Shadowclan. The fierce, one-eyed she-cat was his idol, a model to follow and he wanted to be just like her one day.
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 11:18

Marshpaw looked around, trying to distinguish his friends pelt or scent or really anything he could use to identify her. Through the crowd of cats he began to worry it would be a near-impossible task. But then he heard her voice and saw her approach, and his eyes lit up. "Honeypaw!" he said excitedly. "I'm so glad you found me! I was a little worried coming in that with so many cats it would be too difficult," he smiled and took his seat with her. "I'm--" he said, beginning to answer her question. "I'm well...lots has happened, and all that, but-- I'm doing okay. I'm glad to be here and see you again, anyway! What about you, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7464

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 11:46

A soft laugh escaped Honeypaw, giving a shrug of her shoulders. "Yeah, I...Really didn't expect how crowded the Gathering would be to be honest. Like I knew there would be a lot of cats but..." she drifted off for a second, letting her gaze sweep past the gathered Clans. "I didn't expect it to be this much." She paused, listening to Marshpaw as he talked. She frowned, worried about what was transpiring in ShadowClan. She supposed things couldn't be going super well if Scorchstar had missed two gatherings in a row at least...

"That's terrible to hear, but I am happy that you are at least managing! Things have been...Pretty good in RiverClan," she said with a soft swish of her tail. "Some things have been tough," such as my mentor still missing she added sadly in her head. "But...Things are also looking up! Peaceful, at any rate and I think that is all we can ask for," she sighed. "...I do hope things get better for you thought," she added.

September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 16:00

Harefoot watched Beartooth leave and smiled pleasantly at Ferretnose's invitation. Normally he stuck to the back and avoided the crowd of cats, though last gathering he'd kept his eye on the troublesome Houndpaw assigned as his apprentice. He decided that the young tom could be easily spotted by his ears, even from the other side of the clearing, so the dusty warrior accepted the seat next to his friend and purred with delight. "Such a busy tom these days, isn't he?" He meowed, glancing at Beartooth through the throng of warriors and apprentices. Harefoot was disappointed by the general lack of quality time with the deputy. He knew Beartooth was busy, though, and didn't take any offense; instead, it was a good opportunity to take time to train Houndpaw and stock up on prey for the clan before leaf-fall reduced their fortunes... or so he told himself. "How is Hazelpaw's training coming along? Flintfang's daughter, was she? A shame about his... departure." He lowered his voice rather self-consciously. Harefoot knew parents were often a touchy subject for young cats and didn't want to offend Hazelpaw should she be in earshot.

__

Dawngaze entered the gathering clearing as a warrior for the first time. She was older than most new warriors by a season or two, but she was just as spirited albeit in her own frosty way. She cast a glance at SkyClan as they entered, watching their defeated leader plod in with his tail dragging and throat gouged like he'd been pulled off the thunderpath. The tortoiseshell she-cat didn't like looking at Tinystar's wound. It was too familiar. It was something she'd seen before...

Brushgaze laid in the barren clearing. Her long, brindled coat of black and tan was splattered with crimson blood. Her green eyes stared vacantly into the distance. Her throat was torn open, still spewing blood onto the saturated grass of the clearing. Dawngaze's golden eyes were glued to her mother, unblinking, as though she had laid eyes on something very far ahead of her. She feared that she would see Lichenmask's broken body atop the Great Rock if she dared lift her head. Her breaths quickened, shallow and rasping, and her head spun as though she were being tossed in the flood waters all over again. It wasn't real, yet she could feel the sticky ooze clinging to the fur between her toes, as revolting as the day she'd stumbled into the stars-forsaken clearing for the very first time. Sounds of cats milling around her, conversing, were drowned out by the quickened pulse in her ears. The crushing sensation in her chest strengthened until she could no longer stand and her hind legs slipped clumsily into a sitting position. Dawngaze jerked her head up, willing herself to look at anything but the sight before her...

...and Dawngaze's focus landed on Dacepaw, pressed firmly into the loving embrace of a gray RiverClan queen. Her breathing slowed as she processed the scene before her. 'Dacepaw... yes. That must be her mother. From RiverClan.' Her hearing faded back in, and suddenly the ThunderClan warrior was aware of her surroundings again. There were no bodies and no blood, only Tinystar's ugly gouge. She did not look back at him, or at any of the leaders, instead remaining focused on Dacepaw. She found that focusing on what was real was chasing away that which was false. A hollow, dull pain was left in her chest when the crushing sensation finally faded. Feeling very drained of energy, Dawngaze let out a deep sigh and tried to still her shivering despite the warm greenleaf air.

__

Spottedleap brought up the flank of the SkyClan group, long tail high and proud. The trial had left him with a nauseating mix of emotions that he was not going to display here of all places. With a twisted sense of satisfaction, the SkyClan warrior noted that Jaystar was gone and his deputy stood on the Great Rock with a replacement at the base. 'Good. He deserved it.' He thought, and rather cruelly wished Oakstar and Finchstar had met similar fates. He wished Tinystar had walked in with more pride, but he supposed that was difficult for an injured midget cat to manage. Whatever. Tinystar had more honor than any of the fleabags that had caused SkyClan's problems in the first place. The ginger tom sat off to the side, wishing that Foxpaw had been able to attend and secretly missing Amberdawn's voice floating through the crowd from the Great Rock.

OOC: Harefoot and Dawngaze are closed, but Spottedleap is open to conversation

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2019   September Gathering 2019 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2019
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next