Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Medicine Cat Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

August Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Medicine Cat Meeting   August Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Mossbloom's moon-washed calico frame was seated atop a rock when Amberdawn drew out into the moonlight in search of her. ThunderClan's newly named medicine cat was waiting. Though her eyes were dark with thought, they also bore concern. The she-cat had seen Amberdawn's expression and approached swiftly. The golden tabby didn't draw away as Mossbloom approached; though things still didn't feel the same, that part of Mossbloom had always been there. She'd always cared. Mossbloom pressed her pelt against Amberdawn's, softly asking if she was alright. Amberdawn was quiet for a moment, not responding, but she pressed back against her friend to make it clear that the gesture - and the company - was welcome.

She stood quietly for several moments before she murmured, "I'm... not. I'm not alright." Amberdawn turned her dark amber eyes sadly to her friend, and she said solemnly, "Something big is about to happen. I don't.. I don't know exactly what." Her gaze dropped to the ground. "I'm not ready for whatever StarClan showed me."

There was nothing left to say. Amberdawn flicked Mossbloom's tail with her own and began to descend back towards the moors and, eventually, home.

August Medicine Cat Meeting - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down

August Medicine Cat Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: