Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]

Go down 
+16
RamenDoodle
Transient
Midnee
Mistpelt
Squirrelnose
Chickenwing
Mamenchisaurus
rinklet 2
sumashira
zeroa5raven
Knight
RainyHeart
deleted user
Drippy
Middy
Ice
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 9:06

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] Flash-Flood-2

It came during the night as the clan slept peacefully in their dens. Silently the water crept, inching it's way closer and closer till the crashing New Leaf storm fuelled it to form a torrent.

You wake up to water pooled around your paws, and an inkling feeling, if you don't flee now, you won't get another chance.

Run.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 9:19

im dying rn

Having been fast asleep in his nest, his heart filled with regret and dread as it had been for the past couple nights, the trickle of water forced the little leader up. Groggily looking around, he looked down to his paws to see an abnormally odd sight. Water? Surely this was just a dream... but the shockingly cold feeling of his soaked pelt told him otherwise. A pool of water had seemed to form inside his den and luckily for him, he woke up before the water rose any higher.

With his heart having practically dropped out of his chest, Tinystar jumped up, his soaked pelt causing him to feel heavier than usual. Racing out of the leader's den, he looked around. The entire camp was starting to flood! Wind and rain battered the trees above and ominous claps of thunder sounded in the distance, causing him to jump. His once white pelt was now tinted grey and plastered to his sides, but he ignored the uncomfortable, soggy feeling and hurried into action, thinking about nothing except protecting his clanmates.

"Everyone! Wake up!" he screeched at the top of his lungs, a clammy feeling of panic begging to settle into his stomach. Running to the warrior's den, he stepped through the water and began nudging cats who had yet to notice anything. "Get up! Grab the kits and elders!" he yowled. How in StarClan's name had the camp been filled with water so fast? It'd been raining for quite some time, but he'd never thought the rain would be this much. Water poured through the trees and brush that surrounded the camp and while the level of the cold liquid rose at a somewhat slow pace, it was a steady one and the older leader knew that if they didn't get out now, there wouldn't be anywhere else to run to.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] VHQrlk5
Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] 1QYZaRo

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Fri 1 Mar 2019 - 18:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 9:48

Silentwhisper jumped awake and began to shake Fernpetal awake. "F-Fern! The c-camp's f-flooding and we h-have to get up to h-help the e-elders and k-kits!" squeaked the large tom as he raced out to the nursery.

"C-C'mon guys! We n-need to go n-now! Climb o-on me and h-hold on! This is a-an emergency!" The tom was currently in front of a few kits. He had knelt down and was looking at them pleadingly. He was trying to get them above the water so the best way was to have them ride on his back and head. He'll also carry one in his jaws.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 11:05

"Get the kits!" Mintwhisker shrieked, bursting out of her den. "Amberdawn- no, forget the stupid herbs! Help me!" Fueled by adrenaline, the Medicine Cat wasted no time scrambling across the clearing. "Scorchbranch! Wake up-" She was about to step inside the Elder's den, but a wave of water washed over her, sending her several foxlengths away. She jumped to her feet, spluttering. "Wake the elders! Get the kits!" She cried.

Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 11:29

"Tinystaaaaar!!!" Leafpaw shouted, racing over the fast current.

She had awoken only seconds ago, fur a mess with tangles and burrs, slick against her pelt with the water that coursed through her nest. What's happening?! Bursting out of the apprentice's den, Leafpaw's head swiveled over the camp, green eyes wide in horror. So much water! A flood! A warrior was already racing toward the nursery, more than likely to save Rosekit. Mintwhisker had emerged from the medicine cat's den, yowling to wake the rest of the camp. What about Tigerleaf? Leafpaw thought, blood roaring in her ears. Or Amberdawn? Or Sunpaw? The brown tabby noticed Tinystar next, her mentor. Oh no! He's so short! He might drown! Without a second thought, the she-cat was racing over to the snowy tom, shouting his name at the top of her lungs. The rest of her clanmates had the elders and kits handled, and her mother and friends were strong, they'd be okay.

"Tinystar I'm here to help you!" Leafpaw shouted over the rushing water. The current threated to sweep her off her paws, it lapped at her tail and brought mud and debris with it. Gazing around the camp, Leafpaw felt her eyes glaze over. She had tried to be strong, but their camp... It was ruined. And she was scared. The she-cat blinked away the tears. Don't cry you mousebrain! You need to help your clanmates! Brushing up against Tinystar for support, Leafpaw mewed "How can I help Tinystar? I wanna help!" Her voice cracked at the words, and the apprentice began trembling. No one's going to die. Right? It's just water... The she-cat sighed and found her footing, ready to help. I'll be strong. For Skyclan!

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 11:45

Fernpetal jumped to her paws as soon as Silentwhisper's paws touched her flank, her sleeping place beside the silver tabby tom already flooding with gross-smelling water.  "I-I can see that c'mon let's go, hurry!"  On her way out of the warrior's den she made sure to kick as many cats as she could, yowling at the top of her lungs; "Wake up you lumps of fur, the camp's flooding!  We gotta go!"  Once they made it outside, she saw her...friend (mate, partner, she didn't know at this point) dash towards the nursery, and she almost followed him before realizing that he would have it under control.  Still, her heart ached as she broke away from him and dashed towards the apprentice's den, yelling in through the entrance.  "Wake up, the camp is flooding!  Sunpaw, you better be out there helping, or I swear I'll give you something to really run from!"  Backing out, she glanced around and saw her 'sister' heading towards the elder's den while Tinystar shouted orders from the middle of camp, his small form almost lost amid the water.  Gee, we could sure another warrior right about now...oh wait...he was exiled for no reason!  Turning away with a spit, she waited for the apprentices to leave their den, adrenaline kicking in as more and more water washed around her legs.  The stars can't help you now SkyClan...

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 13:11

The thunder was what finally woke her. Not the yowls of her Clanmates, nor the water that creeped around her paws. She sat up with a jolt in the nursery to see Silentwhisper gathering kits. What was happening? Water coated the camp in a sickly sheen, washing away bits of dens and occasionally dragging a small cat along for the ride. Confusion and fear gripped her chest and she grabbed Rosekit by her scruff before rushing out of the nursery. What was she supposed to do? Firflower's ears were pinned against her head, blue eyes wide. This was far too much water. And the trees - some of them didn't look quite steady against the rushing water.

The water chilled Scorchbranch to his very bones. Mintwhisker's voice drifted to his ears. Though he heard her perfectly well, the ancient tom could barely move. Floodwaters had carved an unsteady slope into the elder's den, water swirling and bringing otherwise undetectable debris against his bare limbs. He waded through the filth, clawing and crawling his way out of the collapsing construction. Though just as he was almost out, something hidden in the mud sliced his stomach. He held back a hiss as he stood up, feeling the cold water being replaced by the warm trickle of blood. All of SkyClan was filling with rushing water, ripping away all the effort put into replanting the clan, as small as it was now. Hopefully it was too dark for his Clanmates to notice his wound. They needn't waste their energy.

Something told him he wouldn't be leaving.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 14:56

".... hm... w-what..."

Alderpaw began to wake up at the sounds of his fellow clanmates yowling and the clapping thunders, he thought he was having a nightmare, until the feeling of water soaking his pelt made him jump, this wasn´t a nightmare... it was something even WORSE.

"What the...!?" he didn´t had time to he startled, he heard the commands to get the kits and the elders and he wasted no time, he didn´t know what was happening but he knew for sure the camp was in danger.

He rushed out directly to the nursery and quickly picked the first kit he saw, and followed the others who had kits to put them into safety as fast as he could, or giving them to other fleeing clanmates he crossed with so he could rush inside the nursery again and grab another kit...

This went for a few minutes, he rushing in and out trying to save as many kits as possible... he was carrying another kit in his jaws, one left in the far part of the nursery, but when he was going back to get the kit out, something under him cracked and his paw sank, making him hiss and struggle, his paw was stuck, he struggled harder, but a loud crack made him freeze and look up... the construction was going down, he wasn´t going to be able to run... so he made his last move, he saw another cat in the entrance of the nursery and wasted no time, he threw the kit at the other cat.

"GET THE KIT OUTTA HERE!" he yowled at the other cat "Don´t worry about me!, just go!"

Just then that part of the nursery collapsed, trapping Alderpaw there... the water was rushing in, quickly raising... at least he was the only one there, the kits were safe... he did what he could for the clan...

Alderpaw lowered his ears and sighed as the water raised to his neck.

"Spiderpounce... wait for me, brother... i´m coming..."

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] 29019410
Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 17:30

Amberdawn was on her paws in a heartbeat, shocked to find herself standing in cold water with half of her pelt soaked. She had always been a light sleeper, but as a medicine cat she had learned to wake up and react to her environment even quicker. How had she not woken up until a voice had called out? "Everyone! Wake up!" Tinystar's voice had rang, clear even from her nest in the medicine den. Mintwhisker, Amberdawn's mentor, was on her paws even faster, immediately bolting out of the den yowling to save the kits. Amberdawn felt surprised and confused as well as groggy; where had all of this water come from, and so quickly? From the sounds on the roof of the den it seemed like it was raining, but surely it had rained before?

The golden tabby she-cat padded further back into the den to begin to collect some of the most important herbs. She had heard her mentor call to abandon them, but the water was only up to their paws right now. Surely they had time, if it were still raising at all? The medicine cat apprentice began by collecting the lowest herbs and lifting them into a higher cubby, further from the water. A feeling of foreboding tugged at her fur; a small voice whispered, Get out of the den. You don't need these herbs that badly. But Amberdawn ignored it, remembering the hours she had spent collecting and sorting some of these herbs. She believed she had time to make a bundle.

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles

Last edited by sumashira on Sat 2 Mar 2019 - 7:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 18:11

Foxpaw has woken up with a start to heat his sister screeched and water welling around his paws. He jumped back farther into the den in fear and shivered. The other apprentices made their escapes but he stood still. His eyes glued to the bubbling water, he sat and waited. He did not know why but he just couldn’t move a muscle. He heard a screech and blinked back to reality. I need to escape! He started to get ready to plung it when a huge wave came in.

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 20:05

Acornfall woke up to a shocking surprise. The camp was flooding. It was only up to her paws, but it was a bad sign. Something would happen, soon. Very soon. I think we have to evacuate, because this is not good. The warrior ran with Tinystar, but she was hoping that they would all survive this massive flash flood. Any one of them could die.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] Image10
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 21:43

Swanpaw woke with a start as yowling rang through the camp. What-? Water sloshed around her as her nest moved with the motion, and she stared in disbelieving shock for a moment as her mind tried to sort through what in StarClan was going on. What- Did I sleep near the river...? Realization finally broke through the haze of sleep, and she scrambled out of the den, ears flat against her head as her paws splashed unnaturally through the water on the ground. Is there someone who can tell me what's going on?
She didn't get the chance, as the call rang out for them to grab the kits and elders. Barely thinking, she dashed towards the nursery, nearly slipping on the slick ground as she hurried towards them. She burst into the den, brushing past some other cats who were also trying to get them out, grabbing a sodden bundle of fur and carrying it out. The poor kit mewled pathetically in her jaws as it shivered, either from the cold or terror, and she looked around wildly as she tried to find someone to give it to.
Everyone was running around, trying to do something useful as the water slowly rose, and she thrust the kit at Acornfall, yelping desperately around the bundle of fur, "Please take her for a moment! I need to go back and- and get the rest!"
Not waiting for an answer, she turned back to the nursery, slipping and sliding as water dripped down her face into her eyes. She got there just as the nursery started to make some alarming cracking noises. Another apprentice was there, trying to get the last of the kits out. Her eyes widened as she realized he was stuck, and she moved forwards, preparing to help him. Before she could do more than take a half-step, he had thrown the kit in her direction, and the roof was collapsing on him. She watched helplessly as she plucked up the small scrap of cold fur, taking one step towards him as his desperate cries for her to leave rose from where she could see his obscured form.
Pain clawing in her chest, she whirled and scrambled out before any more of the den could collapse, carrying the kit out to safer ground.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 8:15

Clearpaw didn't feel fear, much to even his own surprise. The terror was definitely there, but not in a panicked way. More of a respect towards nature, of how it could release such power upon them that smalls creature like cats stood no chance. It was only because of nature's mercy that they hadn't been completely wiped out. The water had a layer of white froth at its surface as more rain pounded down. The young tom just sat there as water surrounded his paws and pulled his fur down, watching as the camp flooded with more and more water. It was so amazing that this could even happen. The currents were a chaotic beauty, seemingly no meaning to them except for speed and power. Why was everyone so scared when they could be admiring this piece of the world's art? It's undeniable power probably terrified them, as it should have with him. Something inside of him told him to run, and reluctantly, he listened. Sighing, he turned his back on the spectacle and bounded out of camp with the others. An idea formed in his mind when he saw a tree. Maybe he could remain safe and keep watching. Leaping at the tree, he remembered his training and scrambled up, sitting down on the lowest safe branch and watching as water swirled around the once completely dry camp. What an amazing feat of nature.

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 9:54

"Hold o-on tightly okay?" instructed Silentwhisper to the kits on his back and head as he began to leave the nursery. He waded across the clearing and looked around. "W-Where will w-we go?" asked the tom loudly to nobody in particular. He needed a safe place to put down these kits.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 15:47

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] Giphy

As the clan scramble together, finding each other in the rising waters, in the distance, they hear a reverberating crack. The noise is so loud, they could feel it in their bones, rattling them to the core.

And before anyone can react, a wave of water swept through the territories...

The dam is broken and SkyClan must reach Highstones to survive. As the waters are too rough, to survive, each SkyClanner must leap from tree to tree to avoid being impaled to death/crushed/wounded/drowning. To see if your cat makes it, roll the Hunting Die.

1-5 - You make your jump
6-10 - You fall, and get swept away... Who knows where you will go?

Disabled cats must roll 1-3 to make it.

All kits must be carried by a warrior or they get swept away by default.

Where to find the die?
Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] Huntin10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]   Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Skies show no light [SKC Flood Topic]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: