Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I See The Light (Open Death Topic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2429

I See The Light (Open Death Topic) Empty
PostSubject: I See The Light (Open Death Topic)   I See The Light (Open Death Topic) EmptyWed 14 Aug 2024 - 0:57

Robinmist
You need a little bit of insanity
Robinmist had actually been doing better today. For the first time since the dogs had attacked, she had actually left the elder's den. She had gotten her own food from the fresh kill pile, chatting happily with her Clanmates.

Today was a good day.

Robinmist had even taken the time to leave camp and go on a walk. Her first walk in so long. There was a peaceful aura in the air as the elder padded along. A smile on her face the entire way through. Of course, she had to stop by Blazepaw's grave, sitting down to tell one of her stories. She liked to imagine that he was right there, hanging on to every word.

By the time she got back to camp, she was so tired. It was a deep weariness, one that settled in her bones, and yet none of the usual pain. Rather, it was a calm feeling, as she settled down for the night, sinking into her nest. There was a smile on her face as she drifted into an endless sleep.

The next time Robinmist would get up, it would be to join her family among the stars.
To do great things
SkyClan • Elder • She/Her • #4e5a64
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

I See The Light (Open Death Topic) Ea9Ylnv
Addercrest | Lilyvalley | Elmstorm | Thistlepaw
T1 ThunderClan Warrior | T5 ShadowClan Warrior | T1 RiverClan Warrior | WindClan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light (Open Death Topic)   I See The Light (Open Death Topic) EmptySun 18 Aug 2024 - 14:52

She had thought that Robinmist was doing better today. Had hoped that was a good sign. The elder had taken to the den and hardly left since... Well. Not that Wolfstar could blame her, between age and everything she had been through.

But today she'd seemed almost lively, even going for a walk. Wolfstar had caught a bird while on patrol, and had stuck her head into the elder's den upon returning to camp to see if Robinmist would have liked it... The elder slept peacefully in her nest.

Or that's what Wolfstar would have liked to tell herself, anyways. But she knew better. There was no rise and fall to her flank, no sound of labored breathing. The den was silent, and the silence carried the emptiness that the den would return to.

Robinmist had no fellow elders to bury her, so Wolfstar would take on that task herself. The elder lay in the center of camp now, the scent of mint and other herbs obscuring the scent of death that clung to her pelt as the stars came to life above the camp.

"Stars light your path, friend." Wolfstar mewed softly, pressing her nose into the elder's fur. Another clanmate gone. At least, she hoped, the elder was no longer in pain.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2678

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light (Open Death Topic)   I See The Light (Open Death Topic) EmptyFri 30 Aug 2024 - 12:10

It had already been a rough day. Lighttail had a thorn in her paw, Mistypaw had missed every bit of prey during training, and during what was supposed to be a nice mother-daughter walk the two ended up in an argument over some stupid thing.

And things somehow got even worse. Mistypaw walked back into camp to see a body laid out for a vigil. “Robinmist, no,” she whispered, tail drooping uncharacteristically. “Wolfstar, what happened? Was… was she just too old?”
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light (Open Death Topic)   I See The Light (Open Death Topic) EmptyMon 2 Sep 2024 - 16:18

Wolfstar glanced up to see Mistypaw, expression wilted. Robinmist had loved the apprentices, and most of them had spent time in her den at one point or another.

"I believe so... And for older cats recovering from illness, staying in their nest too long can also make them deteriorate faster." She had never quite gotten back to herself after the long period of being restricted to camp while Skyclan was threatened by those dogs... Or recovered from her grief from losing Blazepaw... But she was reunited with the apprentice now, Wolfstar could hope.

"She's at peace now. No longer in pain." And that would have to do, however much Wolfstar would miss the elder.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I See The Light (Open Death Topic)   I See The Light (Open Death Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

I See The Light (Open Death Topic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: