Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for trouble [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

Characters : (Ha)Hawkpaw, (M)Maplepaw, (H)Hex, (C)Cloverpaw
Clan/Rank : (Ha)RC (M)WC, (H)Rogue, (C)SkC, (S)SC
Number of posts : 219

Looking for trouble  [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 12:48

Hex padded along the outskirts of clan territory, pausing every few moments to sniff the air for prey scents. It was almost sunhigh and the black rogue had still not caught anything. Making her way up a hill she saw the outskirts of the so-called Shadowclan. Stuck up furrballs was more like it. All clan cats were like that, thinking that they own land. Nobody can own land. That would be like claiming the air every cat breaths. Maybe I'll stir up a little bit of trouble with the clans She thought. And I could catch some prey down there too. The slim she-cat made her way down the hill toward the outskirts of Shadowclan territory.

It was only a few moments and she could feel how every time she stepped her paw down onto the ground it sunk in a mouse-length. Every time she pulled her foot up there was a sickening sloshing sound. She began to get used to the feeling of mud between her pads. Soon, after trudging through the mud a bit longer, the ground began to feel firmer and there wasn't as much mud.Hex decided she would try hunting here. Opening her mouth, she found the smell of a lizard, probably the most common prey found around the marshes. She slowly shifted her position into a crouch, inching her way toward the small reptile. She leaped and jumped on it, square on. 'That will be enough for today." She said to herself, burying the lizard. Now she would love to sink her claws into a Shadowclan warrior. She trotted away from her kill and made her way to the Shadowclan border, sitting down when she got there. When she finally saw a cat, she called out, "Hey, you flea-pelt!" She paused, looking at the cat, "Come to chase yet another cat off of your territory?" she challenged, flicking her tail.

Ping me on discord if i need to post!

~My Kitters~
Hawkpaw~Tom~RC~20/80~Apprentice~0033ff
Hex~She-Cat~Rogue~45/140~330066
Maplepaw~She-Cat~WC~20/80~Apprentice~cc3300
Cloverpaw~She-cat~SkC~20/80~Apprentice~00cc00
Silverpaw~Tom~SC~20/80~Apprentice~9999ff
Random Gif Of The Week
Looking for trouble  [closed] 185?cb=20120408181220
Looking for trouble  [closed] 2TNfm5
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 13:35

Asterspark's ear flicked at the sudden call of a cat he didn't recognize, but of course he scented her before she even spoke. He turned his head to spot the black molly glaring at her. Then he let out a soft snort and gave a little smirk, half-amused and half-annoyed at the rogue's audacity to trespass in ShadowClan's territory. He turned his body around to face the molly and began to slowly approach her in a very casual and laid-back manner, not seeming to give away even an inkling of intimidation. "Oh, so you're the cat who's been runnin' around ShadowClan territory. Well, today at least. Normally, I don't like t' fight, y'know? Too much work. Buuut I still got an obligation t' the warrior code, and to my Clan. Gotta protect 'em from foolish cats like you."

In a sudden flash, right when Asterspark was just a few tail-lengths away from Hex, he leaped forward and grabbed the scruff of her neck tightly in his jaws before giving her a harsh throttle. Then, he threw her hard to the ground, and he stood over the dazed molly with a dangerous grin, his left good eye seeming to flash in the dim light of the setting sun. "That bein' said, I'm afraid I'm gonna hafta teach you a lesson, kit."

Asterspark used Scruff Shake on Hex, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Hex is Stunned for two turns.

Asterspark
55/55 HP
145/170 SP

Hex
40/45 HP
140/140 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 13:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 13:35

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Looking for trouble  [closed] Mistpe10
Looking for trouble  [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 16:39

Hex watched as the cat started to walk over toward her, seeming like he did this all the time. Knowing how many times other cats were chased off of clan "territory", it probably was. "So what if I am walking around your so-called territory? And who are you calling foolish? Nobody can own a piece of land!" She hissed, fluffing up her fur. Hex readied herself to attack, but before she could, the cat leaped at her, grabbing at her scruff. "Let me go!" She screeched. But before she could free herself the clan cat threw her hard against the ground. Hex tried shaking her head, but the blurriness and the blackness that lined the edge of her vision wouldn't fade. She tried gathering her strength to get up, but collapsed soon after. "I'm not a kit you daft furball! You probably should've known that, seeing that since your a clan cat you supposedly know everything." She hissed furiously.

Hex is dazed for 1 more turn

Hex
40/45
140/140

Asterspark
55/55
145/170

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 16:44

"Ya might wanna refrain from sayin' anythin' while I gotcha so vulnerable like this," was all Asterspark said before he pounced on the molly and pinned her down. Then, he began harshly raking his hind claws across her underbelly.

Asterspark used Belly Rake on Hex, dealing 12 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hex is Stunned for one turn.

Asterspark
55/55 HP
135/170 SP

Hex
28/45 HP
140/140 SP

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 17:18

Hex groaned in pain as she felt razor-sharp claws rake across her belly. She felt relief as the blackness started to fade and she actually was aware of what was going on around her. Shaking her head one more time she picked herself up off the ground and looked her opponent in the eye. Despite her wound, she puffed out her chest and stood tall, matching the height of the cat.

"Fite me!"

Hex is no longer stunned

Hex
28/45
140/140

Asterspark
55/55
135/170

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week

Last edited by Ramenoodle on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 18:29

"Ready for more, eh? Alright, you asked for it." Rearing up on his hind paws and towering over the rogue, Asterspark slashed out his claws and struck her muzzle.

Asterspark used Rear-Up to Slash on Hex, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Hex is no longer Stunned.

Asterspark
55/55 HP
120/170 SP

Hex
15/45 HP
140/140 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 18:56

Hex stood up only to again be knocked down. She was getting tired, and her wounds stung. Even though she knew she probably wouldn't win, but she would try anyways. Maybe she could give this cat something to remember her by. Hex quickly jumped up and hopped onto the cat's back and started raking his back with her claws, feeling satisfied as she saw drops of scarlet blood fall from the scratches she made.

Hex used leap-and-hold on Asterspark dealing 9 damage each turn in effect and costing 10 stamina

Hex
15/45
130/140

Asterspark
46/55
120/170

Asterspark is stuck in Leap-and-hold for 2 turns

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week

Last edited by Ramenoodle on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 18:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 18:56

The member 'Ramenoodle' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Looking for trouble  [closed] Mistpe10
Looking for trouble  [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 19:03

Asterspark let out a hiss of pain when Hex toppled him over and held him down, gritting his teeth at the feeling of claws digging deep into him. However, he was still stronger than the rogue, so he was able to work up the strength to twist around underneath her and shove her off with all four paws, whipping back up onto all fours.

Asterspark used Duck and Twist on Hex, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Asterspark is no longer Pinned.

Asterspark
46/55
95/170

Hex
10/45
130/140

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 19:33

Hex was surprised at the fact that one moment she was on the cats back, and the next she was lying on the ground, the breath knocked out of her. After a moment she regained herself, facing the cat once more. The fight wasn't over yet. Hex quickly stood up on her hind legs, slashing at her opponents face on the way down.

Hex used Rear-up to slash on Asterspark, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina

Hex
10/45
115/140

Asterspark
35/55
95/170

(OOC: whoops!)

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week

Last edited by Ramenoodle on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 20:00; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 20:09

Asterspark grunted with a subtle grit of his teeth. Glaring at Hex after her harsh strike across his muzzle with her claws, he smirked and unsheathed his claws once again to reach out and slash her muzzle in return with so much force she fell down to the ground. He then stood over the now defeated rogue. "You have been defeated. Now you must leave. If you stay any longer, I will not hesitate to resort to drastic measures."

Asterspark used Front Paw Strike on Hex, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hex is unable to battle.

Asterspark
35/55
85/170

Hex
0/45
115/140

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RamenDoodle

RamenDoodle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 20:17

Hex felt like she would faint. Finally defeated, she had no choice but to leave the territory. She picked herself off of the ground and slunk over the border, glaring at the clan cat. "You may have won the time, but that won't stop me from coming back later!" She growled, staring at the clan cat. She limped over to where she'd buried her lizard, dug it up, and then turned tail and fled. Hex hated losing, and how triumphant that cat must feel. Hmph. She would come back later, when she was fit to fight. Until then she had three more clans to start trouble with.

~My Kitters~
Random Gif Of The Week
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] EmptySun 3 Feb 2019 - 21:14

(OOC: Just ooooone more post before I let Hex go. XD)

Asterspark noticed what Hex was doing from several tail-lengths away despite only having one working eye, and he scowled softly. Racing up to the fleeing rogue with ease, he managed to land a swipe at her hindquarters, making her drop the lizard. He swooped in and scooped it up over to him with a paw and stood over it as if protecting a defenseless kit. "I'll be taking that, prey-thief. Go find food someplace else." With that, he picked it up and raced back deeper into his territory, knowing the rogue he had left behind was no longer in any physical condition to try hunting again.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble [closed]   Looking for trouble  [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for trouble [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: