Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) Empty
PostSubject: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Fang was snoozing when his stomach suddenly rumbled. "Well," he said talking to himself. "Looks like it is time to hunt on some clan land to satisfy my stomach." he rumbled in his weird way. He got up, yawn and headed off to Shadowclan territory to hunt a few lizards.

He snuck into Shadowclan territory, looking left and right before he crossed the border. (I can do this. There aren't any Shadowclan cat's around this part of the territory at night.) he comforted himself as he looked for a lizard or two. He pricked his hears as he heard the little patter of tiny claws under the pine oak closest to him. He crouch down and leaped, killing the lizard with one smooth bite to the back of it's tiny neck.

He pricked his ears as his ears rustling not to far away from him and smelled Shadowclan scent. He unsheathed his claws, dropped the lizard at his feet and stood his ground.

Last edited by Jaggedlightning on Thu May 07, 2020 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 2:02 pm

((For chronological reasons, Emberkit is an apprentice now- he'll be one whenever his ceremony is created, but I posted a request, so it won't be long))

Emberpaw had been hunting. At night? Yes, at night. It was still early in the night, and this was the only way he could practice without someone critiquing his technique. He'd been hunting a squirrel and had been about to get it when the squirrel had heard something. It ran away from whatever it had heard. Being the adventurous cat he was, Emberpaw went in the opposite direction of the squirrel, towards the sound. He pushed through a few bushes carelessly to find a hostile-looking tomcat, standing over a dead lizard. Trespasser stealing our prey! And by the looks of it, knows about the Clans. Only too late, Emberpaw realized he'd been heard by his clumsy bumbling through the bushes. He allowed himself a small smile as he attacked anyway, hoping to catch the intruder off guard. He slid under the tom and slashed his belly with unsheathed claws, raking pools of blood, and quickly sliding out.

Emberpaw and Ashpaw will be using Night Finesse during this encounter. This grants them a +2 damage bonus since they are ShadowClan cats fighting during the night.

Emberpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 8 (6 +2) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Emberpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP (-10)

Fang (uses T1 rogue stats and T2 warrior moves/damage as he's a t1 rogue)
37/45 HP (-8)
140/140 SP

Ashpaw
20/20 HP
80/80 SP

((We should probably do a rough posting order of Jaggedlightning > SalTea > Silvershadow))

edit- and people say I'm good at math XD whoops

Last edited by SalTea on Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 2:35 pm

OOC: okay! But isn't 6+2=8?

Ashpaw couldn't sleep. The crescent moon cast a dim light in the clearing as she trotted into the forest. It looked completely different at night. Shadows obscured everything, but the apprentice was able to see in the darkness with her night-vision. She enjoyed the walk around her territory, breaking into a run after a while. Suddenly her ears flicked forward, and she heard screeching cats like there was a fight. "I'm probably just imagining things," she mumbled to herself. But when the fighting sounds continued, Ashpaw dashed towards it, wondering what was going on. She skidded to a stop when she scented a ShadowClan cat... and a rogue. Snarling, she realized it was Emberpaw, fighting a rogue way bigger than him. She had to help him! Ashpaw sprinted towards the intruder, barreling into him full force while his attention was focused on Emberpaw.

Emberpaw and Ashpaw will be using Night Finesse during this encounter. This grants them a +2 damage bonus since they are ShadowClan cats fighting during the night.
Ashpaw used Run-and-Tackle, costing -10 stamina and dealing -(6+2+3) damage

Ashpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP (-10)

Emberpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Fang:
26/45 (-11) HP
140/140 SP

OOC: Let's practice our addition/subtraction skills! Cry

Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) Downlo10 Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) Downlo15 Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Thu May 07, 2020 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 7:53 am

OCC: you guys are killing my cat....way too fast
OCC: I am going to try to use the battle system....

Fang whirled around as Ashpaw hurled herself at him. "Really?" he snarled. "Another one!?" he growled. he twisted around and raked his claws over her face before kicking out his back legs at Emberpaw, sending the apprentice flying back into a tree.

Fang used: rear and slash, costing 15 stamina, dealing 9 damage. (Ashpaw)
Fang used: back kick, costing 15 stamina, dealing 10 damage (Emberpaw)

Ashpaw:
11/20 HP
70/80 SP

Emberpaw:
10/20 HP
70/80 SP

Fang:
25/45 HP
110/140 (-30) SP

OCC: that was hard...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:50 am

OOC: psst! He can only use one move in his turn
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 11:13 am

OCC: opps. I will fix that.

Fang whirled around as Ashpaw hurled herself at him. "Really?" he snarled. "Another one!?" he growled. he twisted around and dodged her before kicking out his back legs at Emberpaw, sending the apprentice flying back into a tree.

Fang used: back kick, costing 15 stamina, dealing 10 damage (Emberpaw)
Ashpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Emberpaw:
10/20 HP
70/80 SP

Fang:
25/45 HP
110/140 (-30) SP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:16 am

((Ember is an apprentice now so we can continue this!))

Emberpaw yowled out in pain as the loner kicked him into a tree, but he got up, eyes glinting in the dim light. Fang would pay. Emberpaw thought fast and lashed out with unsheathed claws, striking the loner in the eye.

Emberpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8(6+2) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Emberpaw
10/20 HP
60/80 SP (-10)

Ashpaw
11/20 HP
70/80 SP

Fang
17/45 HP (-8)
110/140 SP
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:03 pm

OOC: Ashpaw still has full health, doesn't she? And Fang should have 125 stamina (I think) since he only used 15 SP, right? Okay i think I might have made a bunch of mistakes but whatever...

Ashpaw hissed angrily when the loner sent Emberpaw flying into a tree, feeling her blood boil. How dare this loner trespass on their territory, steal their prey, then hurt her clanmate! As the other apprentice recovered and scratched the loner's face, Ashpaw barreled into his side as she had done before, making him topple over.

Ashpaw used Run and Tackle, costing 10 stamina and dealing 8 (6+2) damage.

Ashpaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP (-10)

Emberpaw:
10/20 HP
60/80 SP

Fang:
9/45 HP (-8)
125/140 SP

Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) Downlo10 Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) Downlo15 Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Thu May 07, 2020 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:26 pm

((o ye I meant 20/20 not 11/20))
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 3:53 pm

Fang snarled and turned to face the apprentice that had ganged up on him with their clanmate. "Your too scared to face me alone!" he accused as blood was dripping from him. "You may have won this time, but I will be back and then your fur hides will be fine and I will skin all of your clanmates to the bone!"

Of course he really wasn't going to do this, but hey, he was a rogue and rogues were expected to be fierce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)   Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's Trouble Comin (Closed to SalTea&Silvershadow)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: