Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 17:59

Flamewish wasn't too terribly wounded. She'd grabbed cobwebs on her own and now they were just scabs. Now she trotted into camp, trying to be inconspicious. She found Weaselpaw in the apprentice's den. Weaselpaw was her best friend at the moment. Featherpaw was mad at her for some reason and no other cats seemed to like her all that much. She rushed to her friend who seemed relatively idle, throwing her face into Weaseltuft's fur as she began to cry again. "I can't do it, Weaselpaw! I can't keep my promise!" She wailed as quietly as she could.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 18:12

Weaselpaw was sent flying back, as Flamewish rushed into her. She hadn't been expecting it, and was rather shocked. "F-Flamewish?" she meowed as she lay on the floor. "What's wrong? What happened?" concern was wrought in her voice. The ginger apprentice, hoisted herself up into a sitting position, moving closer to Flamewish. Weaselpaw offered her best smile, wrapping her tail comfortingly around the other she-cat. "Tell me what happened. " Her eyes travelled over her friend's pelt, noticing the various scabs that dotted the flame coloured she-cat's coat. "Flamewish! You're hurt! H-how? Stop being so reckless... You could, get hurt far worse next time, or even die! Gosh, you've got me all worked up now!" she practically yowled. Weaselpaw took a deep breath. "S-sorry, but could you explain to me what's going on? Everything is just so confsing lately, I'm having trouble keeping up."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 18:27

Flamewish took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. "You know I made a promise when I became an apprentice. To fight Thunderclan, turn my back on it, if I had to. But I can't do it. I really don't think I can." She sniffled, and continued. "I fell in the river and I was practically blind... I just wanted to get back to camp. But I was on the Thunderclan side." Her voice was shaky. "An apprentice found me. He was a lot stronger than I was... The few glances I got, he had a lot of claws on each paw and oversize teeth. It sounds like an unrealistic monster but it's true, there's a cat like that in Thunderclan. He just attacked me, out of the blue, didn't even consider my confusion..." There was a pause. "A- and he told me I didn't deserve to know the name of Sharptooth... who raised me. And he looked like her! What if this was my kin? What if I can't fight anyone... I could barely fight him, how can I possibly fight others that I know? What if I fail Riverclan... what if..." Her words began to be stifled by sobs. The emotional pain of his words were brought back.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 19:06

"ThunderClan? Turn your back on it? Flamewish, you were born in RiverClan... Right?" mewed Weaselpaw, it suddenly dawning upon her, that she didn't even know that much about her best friend. Her brow furrowed even more, as the words came flowing from Flamewish's mouth. Extra claws? Oversized teeth? Sharptooth? Kin? Her confusion grew, and in turn her worry. There was so little she knew, and so much more she needed to know. "Flamewish, I'm still confused... Just... Wait a minute, who are you? I just don't know what to do, if I don't know who you are." Her eyes softened as she looked upon her friend. She wished she could help her, but she knew nothing.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 5:07

Flamewish stopped and closed her eyes. Oh dear. "You don't know." She stated quietly. Once she opened them, she took a deep breath. "No. I wasn't born in Riverclan. I was born and raised in Thunderclan, and I wasn't exactly the... best cat. And one day, I was fighting a Riverclan cat and then suddenly... I had killed her. Ivystar came to our camp demanding the murderers of two different cats- Rowanpaw and Fawnsong. My brother stepped forward to take it for me, but I'd never let anything happen to my siblings. My grandmother stepped up and said she killed the apprentice. S- She was killed before everyone's eyes. Deathberries." Her voice had begun to shake, but the tabby she-cat knew she couldn't stop it. Ivystar saw something in me. I was so scared I was gonna die. But instead, she took me hostage into Riverclan. My old name was Flickerpaw. They eventually let me become a real apprentice, but I had to make a vow- I had to leave behind Thunderclan, my family, my name. And recently, I was informed that... I watched my grandmother die for nothing. It was my own mother and sister together and my sister... went to the Dark Forest." She looked up. "All the rest of my siblings are dead. I thought there was no one left that I cared about. But apparently, I have more kin there, and I don't know how I can fight them when every single one looks like the cats I used to care most about in this world. Sharptooth is... well, she's an exile now, and... yeah. It must be a lot to take in. I can't believe you were never told about me."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 17:44

"Oh." that was all Weaselpaw could muster out of her mouth. She hadn't known, and she kind of wished she still didn't. Her best friend had killed someone. Her clan mate. She didn't know what to do, or say, she felt like her whole world had been crushed. She looked at Flamewish, unsure of how she felt, and how to feel about her. "I... I'm sorry." she mewed hoarsely. Weaselpaw removed her tail from around Flamewish, curling it around her own paws. She wanted to be so far away from Flameiwsh in that moment, or that is what her mind said, but the rest of her, was screaming at her to hold and tell Flamewish, what she wanted to hear.

Weaselpaw inhaled deeply, gazing apologetically at the flame coloured warrior. No words cam to her tongue, no words to help Flamewish, or herself. Actions spoke louder than words, she heard that phrase many times, one she'd often acted upon. Her heart ached looking at Flamewish, knowing there was nothing she could do. "Honestly, I've not got the foggiest idea..." She blinked sadly "I... " She paused, so unsure, she was never unsure. The pale ginger molly, moved closer to Flamewish, removing her tail and placing it back upon her friend. "It's a lot to take in Flamewish, but... Ivystar saw something in you, and she was right! Look at you, you're a warrior! You've done so well. That is something to be proud of. As for your family in ThunderClan,... Well... It's all very complicated, but I trust you'll do the right thing, I know you will." Weaselpaw smiled gently at her friend, hoping what she'd said had helped.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 18:13

Flamewish sniffled. "Yeah... but it still hurts me inside to do it. I barely managed to land a hit on him." she wrapped her tail around Weaselpaw. "I'm glad you understand. Most cats took moons upon moons to even think about trusting me alone with them. Some still don't. Unless..." She trailed off, loosening her tail back towards herself and looked down at her own paws, and quietly continued.. "U- Unless... you don't."

"In which case, we... I can leave. We don't... have to be friends anymore... if you don't..."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] EmptyWed 7 Nov 2018 - 3:45

"NO!" the words were out before she could even process and in-depth response. Without Flamewish, Weaselpaw would be alone, she'd have no bestfriend, and no cat she could count on to always share a fish with. If Flamewish wasn't her friend... Only StarClan knows what would happen, and what if they ceased being friends and something terrible happened? Weaselpaw would never forgive herself. Her life without Flamewish, was a life she did not want to live.

The thoughts, that had then crossed her mind, left an aching hole in her chest, and now they were there she couldn't get them out. They kept squirming up out of the dark, taunting Weaselpaw, and then she couldn't hold them back any longer, and she begun to sob. "Flamewish... Please, I need you. You're my bestfriend, if you weren't my friend... I... I... Flamewish, I love you... I couldn't bare to lose you, it'd be like losing part of myself, please, please don't go, and please for the love of StarClan know that you will always mean the world to me. I'll always want to be your friend, whether you like it or not." her green eyes, pleaded for Flamewish to stay. Weaselpaw needed her, more than she'd ever realised.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] EmptyWed 7 Nov 2018 - 5:59

Flamewish glanced back up at Weaselpaw, surprised by her shout. She had always been a mostly quiet cat. When she began to explain, Flamewish offered a shaky smile. "I- I feel the same way, Weaselpaw, I just... I want what's best for you and I hate it when cats aren't comfortable around me. I- I'm really glad you're my bestfriend. You're understanding like this and honestly I don't really have anyone else now. Not since Featherpaw changed."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]   Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1