Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Wolfsong padded over to Spotfur and sat down by the spotted tom "Hey Spotfur, how are you holding up?" he asked with his calm and deep voice "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a patrol with me?" he continued and smiled slightly, he knew that his friend lover/crush missed his mate that had gone missing for not to long ago.

OOC: Pretty short and crappy heh..

A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 5:32 pm

ooc: pff story of my life

ic: Spotfur's lips widened in a grin when he saw his recovered friend. Wolfsong had come back, so... maybe Smokewish would too. Seeing his "JUST FRIEND" gave him hope. "I'm... okay. I'll come. Are we taking anyone else?"

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:58 am

OOC: Honestly same hah

"Um not that I know of heh, but if you want to we can" he mumbled quietly, he had hoped that they could go alone but if Spotfur wanted to bring someone he wouldn't say anything about it. He smiled slightly and picked a few grass strands out of his fur.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:32 am

Spotfur stood. "No, I was just seeing if we're making more stops before we go." The spotted tom began to hobble his way to the exit of camp, not terribly slowed down.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 10:37 am

"Okay!" he meowed as he followed Spotfur towards the exit. "You're doing pretty good on three legs" he purred with a smile "But if I ever get my paws on Shade he's dead" he growled.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 12:51 pm

"I think anyone in this clan would do the same." Spotfur countered, not addressing the compliment to his adaptation. "Should we hunt, or are we doing borders?" He asked. The tom hoped it was border, because that would mean talking to Wolfsong, which they definitely needed to catch up a bit.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:19 am

Hm well there hasn’t been any border patrols in awhile and since prey the prey pile is full we can take care of the borders, if you want to that is” he answerd as they started walking towards the camp exit.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:30 am

Spotfur nodded. After traveling to and along the river in focused silence, he decided to speak. "I missed you, Wolfsong." Trees rustle. "I'm glad you came back."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:44 pm

He smiled at his friend "I'll always come back to you Spotfur" he meowed 'I love you' he thought but didn't say anything.
"So, how are you holding up? Must be hard not knowing where you'r mate is?.." he looked out over the river and then back onto his friend.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Even in hard times, Wolfsong's honest self always made him smile. "And I to you. You're always a great cat, staying by me even when I've made so many mistakes..." Spotfur trailed off as Wolfsong asked him. "I'm... I don't know. I just feel empty. And without the illusion of happiness, that day keeps coming back to haunt me. I want to say it's not Scorchclaw's fault, I really do, but I can't help but doubt... They make a good point, that if Scorchclaw hadn't plowed into... him... that I wouldn't be like this. Even if Smokewish does die, at least she'll be in starclan or happy somewhere. But my l- l- leg... It's never coming back."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:51 am

Wolfsong glanced to were the leg should have been. "Well yeah... That's true but atleast you still look as good as before" he grinned at his friend and crush as he keept walking "And you are almost as fast as before" he tried to get Spotfurs mood up.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 10:09 am

Spotfur burst into laughter. "Wolfsong! I'm trying to be sad here!" He paused and tried to keep up. "...Do you remember that evening? After Darkpaw died? I was still an apprentice and... And you kissed me under the evening star?"

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 11:53 am

Wolfsong froze and looked at Spotfur. After a few moments of silence he nodded "Yes... I do remember... And.. And I still..." he stopped and looked away, was this really a good time? And Spotfur still hoped that Smokewish would come back. He sighed, why did it all have to be so complicated?!

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 12:53 pm

Spotfur smiled sincerely at Wolfsong, betraying some of his buried feelings. "I... I liked that night. I never forgot it. I wanted that moment to last forever. I still..." He moved closer and gave Wolfsong a lick on the cheek while he was turned away. "... I'm very glad we are still friends. I want to continue on my line, you know? That's why I'm afraid of my kits dying. I never stopped feeling this way though."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 2:46 pm

"Yeah.. Friends.." he sighed really quietly and looked back at Spotfur with a faked smile "Friends...".
He wanted to be way more than friends with Spotfur.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]   A Spot And A Wolf[Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Spot And A Wolf[Closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next