Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Spot of Ash [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

A Spot of Ash [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Spot of Ash [Closed]   A Spot of Ash [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 13:57

Ashpaw felt the cold Leafbare breeze greet her as she emerged from the apprentice's den. The silver she-cat had healed up well from her wounds of the war that had occurred a couple of moons ago. The only physical remnant was a crescent moon of a scar on her belly. She knew that it wouldn't be long before she became a warrior.

Smiling to herself demurely, she curled her tail around herself and looked out at the bustling camp.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

A Spot of Ash [Closed] Y7g3q6fuA Spot of Ash [Closed] Russian-blue-catA Spot of Ash [Closed] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300A Spot of Ash [Closed] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Ash [Closed]   A Spot of Ash [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 14:48

OOC: now how am I going to do this? I swear to Starclan, he gets more awkward each time.

IC: Spotfur padded up to the pretty she-cat Ashpaw. "Hi, Ashpaw. Are you busy?"

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Ash [Closed]   A Spot of Ash [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 15:26

OOC: Lol Ghost He's such a Casanova.

IC: The she-cat blinked her green eyes at Spotfur and smiled. "Hello, er..." She paused and looked up at the sky, but couldn't think of his name. "I've seen you around, but I don't remember your name. What is it? Sorry that I forgot."

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

A Spot of Ash [Closed] Y7g3q6fuA Spot of Ash [Closed] Russian-blue-catA Spot of Ash [Closed] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300A Spot of Ash [Closed] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Ash [Closed]   A Spot of Ash [Closed] EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 15:56

Spotfur grinned. "Spotfur. Seems we were both named for our pelts, huh?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spot of Ash [Closed]   A Spot of Ash [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Spot of Ash [Closed]
Page 1 of 1