Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptyFri 21 Sep 2018 - 20:00

Wolfkit was infuriated! Breezekit had managed to win an argument.
She HAD to prove him wrong.

That's it! She would sneak out of camp and prove to everyone she was the best! Dreams of her carrying home a huge rabbit danced through her head as she slipped into the world beyond camp. She was sure she could hunt something down, she had practiced plenty on bugs and butterflies.

A scent of mouse that she recognized from the prey pile drifted past, but she stopped and stared out into the world, in awe of it's vastness. Completely unaware of a certain Regime member nearby.

The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 23:14

(Bump)

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 18:02

The red vareity pelted she cat was crouching just inside windclan territory.  How she managed to avoid any patrols surprised her. She though about getting her some prey to eat on rather then trying to attack any other cats for now. She blinked though spotting a kit and a idea came to mind making her slink forward on quiet paws until she were a mere tail length from the kit."Hello kit what are you doing way out here"She mewed with a false sweet voice as she curled a paw around her blocking off any attempt to run free.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 19:27

Wolfkit turned and blinked. "I'm no kit! I'm an- um- apprentice! I was going to catch some prey for my Clan!"
Her intent was to trick the rouge into thinking she was an apprentice, but she was still very clearly kit-aged, with fluffy kitten fur and limbs that where stubby, unlike an apprentice, who would be much more lanky, with large appendages for their size.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptyMon 24 Sep 2018 - 20:04

"oh how cute"She trilled smiling some all of course fake. "that's an honorable thing little one but you can't fool me your a kit it's obvious and with that in sure your clan will want you back here let me bring you"She mewed picking the kit up knowing she was going to struggle but Xuexi was determined to hold tight as she started to pad in the direction of twolegplace. Back to the Regime.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptyMon 24 Sep 2018 - 20:54

"Wolfkit? Where are y-"
With her jaws snapping abruptly, halting her agitated call, Mosspaw's snow paws skidded and almost slipped. Her dazzling forest eyes enlarged as she gawked, horror-stricken, at the large russet-red shaded cat. Capturing Wolfkit. An innocent, harmless, vulnerable WindClan kit. Her initial, unconscious instinct was to dive into the nearby heather patch, somewhat disguising her pelt. The rustles that the mauve flowers created were soft and, hopefully, out of hearing distance from the rogue. The tortoiseshell tentatively glimpsed the pair, observing the unfamiliar cat especially. She'd most certainly defeat an inexperienced cat like Mosspaw. She didn't quite resemble any outsider she knew.
What should I do? kept whirring around her jumbled mind.

She stayed crouched. Would it be unwise to leap out and alert the dangerous she-cat? Should she sprint back to camp, and fetch an adequate, well-trained patrol of warriors? Or maybe the best choice would be to stay hidden and safe until there were no threats? Once again, she was being indecisive, in the worst time possible. She hastily decided on her first option.
There was one way she could retrieve Wolfkit, without the rogue wandering too far off with her.

And that was to save her herself.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 0:21

Wolfkit growled and struggled as Xeuxi picked her up.
"Hey! That's not the way to camp! Where are you taking me?"
She tried to paw at Xeuxi, but, being only four moons and dangling by her scruff, was unable to reach the rouge.
"Lemme go!"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 0:41

"oh my bad did I say camp I meant to my home now be still "She mewed briskly around the fur of the kits scruff. the oversized apprenticed age she cat made her way out of the territory her Amber gaze moving about her surroundings not seeing anyone. Her tattered ears flicked back silently.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 22:32

"N-No! Come back..!"
Her alerted, anguished cry eventually hushed as she helplessly stared after the rogue, already departed a few tree-lengths away. She was probably aware now of Mosspaw because of her desperate bellows and screeches, so the element of surprise had decidedly slipped. Her ears flattened with distress, she realized that if she made the decision to pursue the kitnapper, she'd either speed up so the apprentice would be unable to trail after her, or initiate a battle. Mosspaw didn't favour either, and she knew her combat skills were horrible.

She had to get help.
That was the only option.

With her tail swishing uneasily, her stomach feeling queasy, she darted in the direction of camp, pushing hard against the solid, packed earth to propel her forward. Adrenaline rushed in, although it was deeply unpleasant.
She had to save Wolfkit!

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 14:32

OOC:
I think this is finished.
Feather, feel free to make the camp topic now,
And Littlestream, could you create an open topic in the Regime to continue this?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 14:34

yes I can I was just gonna be coming you to ask that))

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)   The Wolf is Hunted (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf is Hunted (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: