Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]

Go down 
+5
Cry of dying hawk
Yoshachu
sumashira
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Lulu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 14:19

As the leader stumbled around, trying to make sense of his surroundings, Shade reared up and slashed his claws hard across his cheek, sending him crashing down to the ground.

Shade used Rear-Up to Slash on Loaf, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Shade
50/60 HP
160/200 SP

Loaf
27/45 HP
120/140 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 14:34

If he wanted to get out of this alive, he would have to up his game. Loaf snarled angrily and sprung onto Shade's back, holding him in place as he tore at his sides. He couldn't afford to lose; not in front of his entire group. He just...couldn't.

Loaf used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina. Shade is pinned for one turn.

Loaf:
27/45 HP
110/140 SP

Shade:
41/60 HP
120/140 SP

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 Tenor A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 Original A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 

Last edited by Lulu on Tue 17 Jul 2018 - 14:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15020

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 14:34

The member 'Lulu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 Mistpe10
A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 14:41

Shade huffed at the weight on his back and shoulders, but he wasn’t going to go down that easily. He was going to show that he was strong and more than able to win this battle. He twisted over onto his side, pushed at Loaf’s chest with his claws, and ducked out from underneath him. ”You’ll have to do better than that!”

Shade used Duck and Twist on Loaf, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Shade is no longer Pinned.

Shade
41/60 HP
135/200 SP

Loaf
22/45 HP
110/140 SP

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:07

"When will you learn to stay down?!" He hissed, standing on his hind legs and bringing down unsheathed claws across Shade's face. His patience with the former Clan cat was being tested; the sooner he submitted, the better.

Loaf used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Loaf:
22/45 HP
90/140 SP

Shade:
30/60 HP
110/140 SP

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 Tenor A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 Original A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:12

”When will you learn not to leave such a wide opening?” Shade sneered, flinching at the claw marks but standing strong, eyeing his now exposed underbelly. He pounced, slamming hard into his weak point, scoring his claws through the fur and skin and drawing more blood.

Shade used Belly Rake on Loaf, dealing 12 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shade
30/60 HP
125/200 SP

Loaf
10/45 HP
90/140 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:50

ooc; crying

ic;
Loaf winced, feeling dazed from the sudden loss of blood. He hissed, slashing at his eye, but merely hitting below it, "Not everyone had special training like you, you Clan scum!" 

Loaf used Rear-up-to-Slash, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Loaf:
10/45 HP
75/140 SP

Shade:
21/60 HP
125/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 16:35

”I am no longer a Clan cat, but a rogue just like the rest of you here,” Shade growled, holding off on his final attack, gritting his teeth at the pain under his eye. ”If any of you here have a quarrel with the Clans, then you and I already share something in common. I had assumed by your first attack that I must prove myself strong enough to join your ranks. Well, now I have. I can teach you how to use Clan moves to truly harm your enemies.

“However,”
he continued with a low, dangerous snarl, ”this is no longer a request, but a demand. Let me join your ranks, otherwise...” He reared up on his hind legs and slammed his forepaws down hard on Loaf’s head, slamming him to the ground. ”I will kill this cat before you right here, right now, and I will force my way into your little group. And with me as leader, you will not find it pleasant. So, what will it be?” He sneered with a wicked grin at the band members, then down at the defeated leader. Of course, his threat to kill Loaf was just that, intended to scare them into accepting him. However, if they denied him, he wouldn’t mind taking the life of their precious leader and leave them in disarray — but at the same time, killing kits and apprentice-aged cats would be just as easy.

Shade used Upright Lock on Loaf, dealing 14 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Loaf is unable to battle.

Shade
21/60 HP
100/200 SP

Loaf
0/45 HP
75/140 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 16:55

Mitéra laughed at the intruder's demand. He was even more of an idiot than she thought. "GO AHEAD! KILL HIM! THINK WE CARE? IF YOU BECOME LEADER WE'LL ALL LAUNCH A SIMULTANEOUS ATTACK ON YOU AND KILL YOU!" She laughed at the idea of this single cat beating just Patéras and her together. The Regime had brawns and brains, but this idiot just had brawns.

OOC: forgive the shortness

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 19:29

Berry had watched the fight with trepidation; the she-cat hadn't thought it possible from her encounter with him, but Loaf was not as strong as this intruder. Berry had never heard much about the Clans, other than that she knew Clan cats loathed rogues and rogues didn't care for the diplomatic nature of Clans. It was apparent that the moves the intruder had learned made him too powerful for the Regime leader.

When Loaf went down, pinned beneath the intruder, Berry immediately rose to her feet, spine bristling as she stared down the scene in front of her. When Mitéra dismissed the former Clan cat's threats, Berry felt her stomach knot anxiously. Kill Loaf? Now Berry knew that the Regime had no true loyalty to anyone; they acted only with power and fear. Still, if Mitéra and Patéras attacked, Berry knew she would oblige.

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2018 - 7:33

Chase had definitely been there from the very beginning. She watched with a disinterested gaze as Loaf and the strange clan cat began to fight. The Regime leader was weak. It was an impression that had come to her mind after watching his past few battles, and now it surfaced again. It was a terrible demonstration to the cats who were supposed to fear him. No loyalty bound this group together, so one could only rule over such a group with fear. Yet Chase didn't feel a scrap of it towards the fluffy ginger tom. The only reason she was still hanging around was because she had nowhere better to be. When he went down once again beneath the intruder's paws, Chase almost had to fight the urge to laugh. How pathetic. How truly, utterly pathetic. And yet he wanted to take on the clan cats? What a joke. Her chartreuse-colored eyes narrowed as she continued to watch the two cats in the center of the Regime camp. She heard Mitéra's words but remained silent, only twitching one ear.

She didn't care what happened to Loaf, but this did look like it would be rather interesting.

OOC: ugh, I am so late to the party.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018 - 15:45

Loaf remained silent as he went down, expression oddly calm despite Shade's threat. Hah, this fish-smelling scum didn't stand a chance against all of the Regime. Like Mitera had said herself, no one cared whether he lived or died. The Regime was led by fear, and they had lost all of that for him. Honestly, he was probaboy better off with Shade killing him. He could see it as clear as day in Chase's eyes; they thought he was pathetic. He couldn't even defeat one clan cat, let alone an entire clan of them. He almost laughed himself, the only thing stopping him was the situation. He could still feel Shade's claws on his skin, threatening to pierce it at the tiniest bit of pressure. It was nothing compared to the burning pain on his underbelly and back, not to mention the headache the former Clan cat had blessed him with. Almost tiredly, the ginger tabby sighed, wanting to get this over with and done. He honestly didn't care that much anymore.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul 2018 - 17:26

Night blinked as Shade pinned down Loaf. He was glad he didn't spill the beans about his old home. 'I am not that pathetic wimp anymore. I am a new cat.' he thought. He wasn't too concerned for Loaf. If Shade really killed him and became leader, he wouldn't care. After everything that happened in his life, he's not sure if he's even allowed to care anymore. "If we were living in one of the clowders of star-gazers you call clans, your threats would work." Night paused and smiled, his gaze darkening. "But we're not in a clan, are we? We don't care if anyone dies. The fact you think so is why you don't deserve to be our leader." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul 2018 - 17:34

(OOC: Since they seem to obey by fear, I’m gonna try that route instead. I hope it works. XD)

Shade narrowed his eyes furiously at the cats who refuses to accept him. Turning to Night, who seemed to be one of the youngest cats, he suddenly howled and pounced at him, pinning him down. ”Then I suppose I’ll have no choice but to kill all of you. You know, I’ve killed apprentices, full-grown warriors, and even kits. I’ve even eaten a SkyClan cat. Did you know SkyClan cats taste like bird and squirrel? I wonder what rogue tastes like...” He grinned wickedly down at Night, his pupils contracting, making him look terrifyingly insane. He began to breathe heavily, and he licked his lips hungrily.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul 2018 - 18:03

OOC: Night is a lot of things, but he's definitely not young.

IC: Night burst out laughing. "How old do you think I am? 2 moons?" he asked. He forced himself to stop chuckling. Then he widened his eyes to thin slits and forced his ears behind his head. "Mommy, there's a scary cat who wants to eat me!" he teased in a high-pitched voice. Instead of flailing around like a mouse under a cats paws, he didn't move, or in any way look distressed. "I'm a cat who spends his days in dumpsters looking for crowfood. Eat me if you want, you aren't getting the taste out of your mouth." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next