Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! Empty
PostSubject: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 23:26

Jaybird stepped into Shadowclan territory. He had mixed emotions,and hung his head. The territory was dark,but his eyes had adjusted. They shown in the small amount of moonlight through the trees. Careful not to get caught,he stalked towards camp,quickly washing some of the Riverclan sent off with pollen scattered on the forest floor.

Anonymous

Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 0:19

Twistedpaw had been having strange dreams all night, so she was taking w walk, when she spotted her mentor. "Jaybird?" She said. "Why are you still out?" She asked

OOC: Don't ask about the dream thing, i just thought of that, so i used it XD
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 0:21

Jaybird mumbled something under his breath. "Midnight walk." he meowed. "I was having trouble sleeping."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 0:23

Y"Oh She said. She still didn't believe him.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 0:35

"Want to walk back to camp?" he asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 0:42

"Sure" She said. Beginning to walk back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 0:44

Jaybird was silent,obviously lost in though. He sighed. "If Tigerclaw finds us,we are toast."

OOC:Fire and Gray returning (in the book) X3

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 0:48

Twistedpaw rolled her eyes. "Yeah, probably" She said, laughing, and she thought about tigerclaw's harshness

OOC: LOL, Yeah!!

Tiger, this is the part where you join XD

Last edited by Twistedpaw on Sun 8 Aug 2010 - 19:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 7:35

"Back so late, Jaybird?" came a growl. "Why were you out, and Twistedpaw with you?"

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyWed 4 Aug 2010 - 10:55

"Yes." Jaybird growled. "And leave me alone,Tiger,I have no intentions of quarrelling with you"

Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 8:16

"Then answer my questions..." She snarled.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 11:21

"Midnight Walk,mouse-brain" Jaybird hissed. "I take those"

Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 12:33

Ooc: lol, wat? I dunno wat u said. XD

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 12:34

OOC:Midnight Walk. You know,you can't sleep so you walk around the territory in the middle of the night

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!   Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from the Meeting (Jay's continuation of 5th Meeting of Misty and Jay) ONLY 2 OTHER PEOPLE JOIN AT MOST!
Page 1 of 1