Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]

Go down 
+5
Cry of dying hawk
Yoshachu
sumashira
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Lulu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Jul 2018 - 18:10

EXPOSE HIM NIGHT EX POSE HIM

Loaf clambered up to his paws once Shade's attention was diverted. He spat on the ground, blood dripping from his maw as he stared warily at the former clan cat. How pathetic; he was using empty threats. No cat in their right mind would eat another. Silently, he was proud of Night, for telling him off. Not fearing the possible death that was to come. A part of him wanted to defend the rogue if it came to do that, but the stinging sensation of his own wounds told him otherwise.

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 Tenor A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 Original A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 5:39

The intruder's sudden action caused Chase to tense up. In a flash, Night was the one pinned down instead, and Loaf was free. Ignoring the badly wounded Regime leader, the fluffy she-cat watched the intruder with a heightened sense of wariness. He was clearly different from the other rogues; she could see it in his movements. He was an incredibly skilled fighter, not someone who could be beaten easily. Her previous experiences battling with clan cats ran through her head at the scene before her. However... her lips drew back, revealing her teeth in a slight smirk. "You're awfully arrogant, aren't you?" She asked. Her tone was light, but her eyes revealed her hostility. "No matter how skilled of a fighter, you are, there's no way you would be able to take on every one of us and win." Standing, she met his gaze calmly. Whatever happened to Night didn't concern her, but Shade's comment had been just the thing to step on her tail. "So you're a psychopath? Great, that's just what we need here." The sarcasm was practically dripping off her words.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018 - 20:10

(OOC: Okay, I have no idea how to win them over. XD)

Shade narrowed his eyes furiously, then let the rogue he held down back up. Tail lashing, he struggled to find a new way to force his way into their community. ”...What if I were to teach you to fight? It’s quite clear your leader isn’t strong enough to command any of you, especially if you have no respect for him, nor if you care whether he lives or dies. He won’t be able to help you at all. But I could.” He kept it to himself that he highly doubted that after all the violence and insanity he had rather foolishly displayed, they probably still wouldn’t listen to him. But he still had to try. ”I was able to defeat your leader easily. If I were to train you, you’d be able to take on Clan warriors, let alone measly rogues or loners. You could do whatever you wanted.

“Don’t you want more than all of this?”
He gestured with his tail to the dark, musty surroundings that was the filthy Twoleg alley. ”Don’t you want to live in the forest, where there is more prey, more space, more protection? If you fought like Clan cats, you could actually stand a chance against them. You could get anything you wanted. Sure, it would take a bit of violence and death, but at least you wouldn’t be just surviving. You would be living, because you would have everything a cat would need to thrive.

“I may have Clan blood in my veins, but that doesn’t mean I am a Clan cat,”
he continued. ”I hate those cats with every hair on my pelt, and nothing would give me more pleasure than to teach them that being different doesn’t mean you can’t live the same way they can. We’re all cats, aren’t we? Yet they’re too vain and full of themselves to care about anyone else other than themselves. That being said, I have real reason to help you. Of course, if you want to continue living here and risk starving to death or dying slowly and painfully by infection or illness, be my guest. But if I were you, I wouldn’t pass up this opportunity to become strong enough to fight for a better life.”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018 - 20:39

Something inside of Night listened intently to Shade's words, the young loner who lived alone for countless moons. The young tom that tried to hold onto certain cats to end the loneliness, only to have said cat torn away. The tom that backed from Shade's paws tried to silence that cat, tried to kill him. He wouldn't die. Night gave up trying to get rid of that young tom. He felt an itch for the better life Shade spoke of, one he could not scratch on his own. Should he tell him? Should he tell everyone about him? No, it's too dangerous. Honestly, he was afraid to put his opinion in on Shade. He'll just wait and go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Aug 2018 - 20:31

"... I think he's right." A small, submissive voice spoke up from the midst of the crowd. An was crouched over in the midst of the crowd, yellow eyes lit up with a hopeful light as she looked at Shade. The tortoiseshell usually was quiet and unspoken to prevent scorn from the ruthless rogues, but Shade had a good point. He was a very violent tom, yes, but An couldn't help but feel a little bit of hope when she thought of someplace better than this. Her once-silky fur was tangled and matted with blood, a belly once full was now starving. She imagined what the brown tabby described, thick forests with plenty of food. That did seem wonderful. Of course, more than anything she would want to return to her old Feeder-Men and Yin, but that wasn't an option at the moment. Perhaps the forest would turn out to be better than the old man's food and shelter. Maybe it had wonderful things she had never seen before. If they all had surplus food and shelter, then maybe Loaf would treat her better and allow her to rest her wounds. Plus, the last she saw of Yin was him fleeing into the forest, maybe if they took over that land she would find her love again.

"Scorch, I trust your words," she chirruped, standing up unsteadily. "The land you describe seems nice and livable. I would like to live there. If whatever I have to do pays off in the long run, I will do it." She limped over shakily and stood to the side of Shade, her gaze directed towards the ground.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Aug 2018 - 15:38

Berry watched the exchange with a sweeping feeling of uncertainty running through her pelt. She had lived her whole life avoiding the forest, and avoiding the Clans and the cats in them; she had heard enough to know that they were bad news, and watching this "Shade" character come in and use his superior training against Loaf only solidified that fear more. However, if she could fight as well as them, then what would she have to fear?

The she-cat thought back to when Loaf had attacked her. The leader seemed barely a scrap of fur behind Shade now. A small voice spoke up and Berry looked to the she-cat she had seen earlier, the one who had seemed to be a prisoner. If Loaf was no longer the leader then of course the prisoner would be the first to choose a more powerful and, hopefully, safer path.

And why shouldn't she? Berry thought to herself. The tabby-and-white she-cat immediately padded to An's side, casually offering a shoulder to lean on should she desire it. "I had never thought I would follow a Clan cat," she murmured to the she-cat at her side, feeling anxious in their currently small group despite Shade's strength. "Sure does seem like the smarter option right now, though."

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Aug 2018 - 18:45

Seeing as there were cats who agreed, Night padded over to the two. "I agree. We can't fight a clan just yet. If we know how the clan cats fight, we can eventually learn to counter them. There's no benefit to holding grudges against former clan cats. They have the same hatred of the clans and we could use the numbers." he said calmly, his gaze soft.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 10:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Aug 2018 - 0:56

As much as it irked her to admit it, the intruder's suggestion was rather appealing. Chase's paws seemed frozen to the ground after he had finished speaking. Here was a cat that they knew next to nothing about, apart from the fact that he was a former clan cat and possibly insane. It seemed ludicrous that they were even listening to a cat who had just moments ago claimed to eat them. However, there was a semblance of truth in his words. While she had been doubtful of it before, Loaf's incompetence now made it even clearer. At the state they were in now, driving out the clans was nothing but a pipe dream. She was only here because she had nowhere else to be. Loaf was all but forgotten to her now. She was hardly aware of the ginger tom in the background. Living. She would like that. Her feathery tail twitched from side to side, revealing her uncertainty.

When An stepped forward, Chase shot her a half-scornful look. Somehow she wasn't surprised that the she-cat would be the first to accept Shade. Berry and Night were quick to follow in her pawsteps. Everything about the unfamiliar tom reeked of suspicion. However, if being on his side meant that they had a chance for a better future, it was understandable. After all, she would do the same. Snorting softly, she strode over to join the other three cats with Shade. "So you know how to make a good bargain. Don't you think that would've been a better first choice of action than threatening to kill us?"

Last edited by Transient on Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 19:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Aug 2018 - 4:04

Shade’s eyes glimmered with satisfaction as the cats agreed to his offers one by one. At Chase’s question, his ear twitched. ”I suppose I should apologize, but it’s hardly my fault, but the fault of the Clan I was originally raised in. They have so many restrictions and they love to squander the true potential of cats. It’s like not eating for a moon, but once you eat a mouse you just have to eat more and more until you feel utterly sick. It’s the same with fighting instincts. Those Clans may be territorial, but they’re also soft, and they give up and grant mercy far too soon. That’s something you all can use to your advantage.”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]   A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting [ALL REGIME MEMBERS NEEDED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3