Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) Empty
PostSubject: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 11:32

Heronflight peeked into the apprentice den, looking for his apprentice. "Streampaw, it's time to go," Heronflight said.

OOC: Short cuz I have no muse

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) Image10
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 6:28

Streampaw looked outside the apprentice den to see who had waked him up, it was Heronflight his mentor. At first Streampaw was a bit annoyed why had he been waken up so early? Then it hit him, he was going to get some training! Out of camp! How exiting!Streampaw would have been scared of the thought of leaving the camp for the first time however this wasent actually the first time, he had snuck out of camp together with some other kits thanks star clan that we didn't get caught. He looked at Heronflight " so what are we going to do?".

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 8:08

Heronflight asked Streampaw in return, "Do you know how to swim?" Although the gray tabby thought that most RiverClan cats are taught to swim at a young age, he just wanted to be sure. "If you don't, I'll teach you how to swim."

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 12:10

Streampaw froze at the thought of swimming, he had to find a way out of that question quick! " Don't worry I have learned how to swim" that wasent even a ly, he had learned how to swim in theory. That was enough for him to. He hoped that that would also be enough for Heronflight.

(OCC: look at this! How OWO! idk maybe I edit this later, I am to tired to do this)

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 21:56

Heronflight led Streampaw to the River. He thought that Streampaw knew what to do, but he just wanted to make sure. "Okay, show me what you know," the gray tabby tom said to Streampaw, clearly testing Streampaw's ability to swim.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 2:55

Streampaw nervously looked at Heronflight great, now what should I say?. He looked at Heronflight giving him a long hard look, then he decided to fill the silence that had fallen between them " How about we hunt instead? I bet that would be much more useful to the clan" he looked at Heronflight hoping the tom would buy it.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 17:56

When Heronflight heard Streampaw’s unusual response, he realized that, for some reason, Streampaw probably didn’t want to swim. The gray tabby tom was insistent. ”Before we can hunt, I need to know for sure that you are proficient in swimming. Although hunting benefits the clan now, swimming is a lesson that every RiverClan cat has to learn.” His green eyes hoped that Streampaw realized that he has to swim, because it is important to be a great warrior of RiverClan.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 12:24

( OCC: Streampaw wil not learn how to swim from Heronflight but rather from his future mate Featherpaw, just so you know)

Streampaw looked at Heronflight then to the stream he was standing close to and then back to Heronflight.
It was no use.
Heronflight would insist on seeing him swimming. He had to.
He padded beaten to the stream and looked back at Heronflight, I just think drowning would be a better word of choice when I go into this water .

He took a deep breath and jumped in, his paws not feeling the bottom.He tried to remember Featherpaw's words about swimming but he just could not think properly while his fur was getting socked and the watter pushed him down. He managed to get to the surface to scream to Heronflight
" help! Please!" his lungs were filing with air while he said the words. Fighting to keep his head above the surface he struggled to not lose conciseness.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 13:49

Heronflight watched as Streampaw try to swim. The gray tabby tom noticed that Streampaw actually did not swim very well, if at all. The gray tabby rescued his apprentice by jumping into the water and pulling Streampaw’s scruff towards the river bank. ”Are you okay?” he asked Streampaw. Heronflight realized that his apprentice was scared, scared for his life. ”I think that we should go back to camp,” he said to his apprentice. ”You can rest when we get back.”

OOC: Ok, thanks! For a warning, I think that Streampaw’s future mate Featherpaw will have to teach Streampaw to swim soon, because Heronflight is a determined mentor and will try to teach his apprentices everything that they need to know.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) EmptyThu 12 Jul 2018 - 3:28

Streampaw found himself back at the river bank together with Heronflight. Coughing up some water.
When Heronflight said that he could go back to the camp he just nodded with thankful eyes and started to follow his mentor back without saying a word, he had know that water was dangerous today just had proven to him how right he was.

( Alright! Nice to know Heronflight is such an caring mentor! I wil try to hurry up)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)   Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentor and Apprentice(CLOSED for rainypool)
Page 1 of 1