Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jun 2018 - 12:54

ooc: i told myself i was going to post and then i didnt
sorry

ic:
"Shut up," Loaf growled, pummeling her face with unsheathed paws. He hadn't fought anyone in so long. The sight of blood rushing down the cat's face sent adrenaline through his veins; something that he had begun to miss. He couldn't help but smirk as she let out a cry of pain.

Loaf used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina

Loaf:
40/45
100/140

An:
24/45
135/140

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 Tenor Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 Original Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 16:10

OOC: feel free to kidnap An whenever you wish. You don’t have to bring her down to zero health~

I lost muse here

IC: The battle was still going on, he found, and he was still being pummeled by claws. ‘The chicken-begging was just a trap,’ he realized. A trap he so foolishly fell for. And now they were going to take An somewhere if he didn’t do something. He couldn’t let that happen. He felt claws rake his head and muzzle and stuck back the same exact way.

Yin used Rear up to Slash, using 15 SP and dealing 11 HP

Lucky:
19/ 40 HP
90/120 SP

Yin:
15/40 HP

85/120 SP

An wailed as claws continued down her face unrelentlessly. She could feel cuts opening, her silky fur clumping with blood. What if she ended up disfigured because of this mangy rogue? The thought terrified her. “P-please, leave me alone!” she caterwauled. After the last strike of the series ended she took the opportunity to swipe at the scarred rogue’s face with a delicate paw.

An used Front Paw Strike, using 10 SP and dealing 9 HP

Loaf:
31/45 HP
100/140 SP

An:
24/45
125/140

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 2:24

Under the blood Lucky was almost laughing when she saw the face of the tom cat so he finally understood that took him long enough she decided before her next attack she could taunt him a bit more. " So you finally came to realization, wel good for you now we will take your lover and the chicken" she laughed and then sprang back to the tom cat.

Lucky used Jumping strike! Dealing 10 damage and costing 10 SP

Lucky:
19/ 40 HP
80/120 SP

Yin:
5/40 HP
85/120 SP

(I just realized that I made a mistake, Lucky have been battling the whole time like an newly apointed warrior instead of a young warrior sorry!)

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 14:20

Loaf smirked as the she-cat begged for him to stop. Loners could be so pathetic, some times. He almost felt bad for hurting her. Almost. The scarred ginger tabby began dragging her away from the scene, his speech muffled by the abundance of fur, but loud enough for An to hear, "Try to run and I'll make sure you never see your beloved mate again."

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 Tenor Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 Original Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 8:23

OOC: short and terrible

Yin’s eyes widened as the rogue sprange back up onto him. He fell onto his back with the mangy she-cat upon him, and he could feel the cuts opening up. With a mighty heave, he managed to shake her off, but his head was left reeling. He couldn’t win this. He swiveled his head and saw the other rogue dragging An off. He knew he should help her, and her eyes begged for him to. But... if he continued this way, he was certain to die.

He didn’t know what he was doing. He turned around as fast as he can, swerving around the she-rogue and into the thick of the collapsing town.”Yin- wait! Please! Help me!” He heard the cries behind him but didn’t stop. There was no thought to the action, just fear driving him forwards. He ran past the street, ran past the broken sidewalk and sleeping cars. ”Wait!” He kept on running, trying to get as far as he can from the scene. A long white brick fence loomed before him and he cleared it, launching himself into the forest beyond it. He fled deep into the woods, until he could hear his mate’s cries no longer.

Yin fled the scene.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2