Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] Empty
PostSubject: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 2:21 am

OOC: Feel free to have your cats do whatever you want to my kitties Yin and An. If you want to attack them or if you want to sit down and have a chat with them I do not mind.

IC:

It was a time of day that Yin didn’t know the name to. Not exactly night, but not dawn either. The sun was yet to rise but the sky was already lightening. The black tom could see that easily from his perch on a rooftop. His light green eyes scanned the horizon. The city was the same as usual for a morning- quiet and silent. A welcome difference from the noise that tended to come with the day. The wind ruffled his short black fur and brought cool air from the north side. Overall, a good day, even if he couldn’t find the correct word for the time.

A glance down at the neighborhood brought the black cat another thing to be glad about. One of the Feeder-Men who brought him food to eat was coming out early. He watched with anticipation as the old man walked out his doorway with a bowl of inviting, warm food. He didn’t go out to eat yet, but waited for the man to go back indoors.

Yin climbed back down the rooftop, jumping from windowsill to windowsill down to the ground, where from he turned the corner to the alleyway on the side of the building. “Food’s early,” the tom meowed. Near the back of the alley a fluffy Calico female was sleeping on the horizontal part of a pipe going down the wall. Upon hearing the call the she-cat began to sit up, only to flop back down with a huff. “It is night,” she complained, “couldn’t we go and get the food later?”

“Well, I guess we can, An, but by then the chicken will be cold.”

An’s black and ginger ears perked up. An loved chicken. She loved it more than any other food she ever had. “Chicken? Never mind, let’s go get the food now. But can we eat here so that way I can go to sleep right after?” Yin shrugged (at least, the most a cat can shrug). “Whatever you say.”

Yin went back to go and grab the chicken. It was chopped up into tiny squares so the black cat couldn’t just carry it in his mouth, and had to resort to dragging the bowl across the asphalt. When he got back to the alley An had already groomed herself completely and was waiting in anticipation. “Wow! Thanks Yin!” she exclaimed. Yin’s only reply was a curt nod before he bent over to start eating.

They had only just begun their meal when Yin heard a scuttle. An uneasiness started to set into his chest. The town was home for him, but he knew that it wasn’t safe. There were always rats, dogs, raccoons, and other cats that would love to take their warm meals. “An? Someone else is here.” An was visibly confused. “Who?” Yin looked over the alleyway. There was only one entrance, which also was the only exit. They may be trapped here if it was a hostile. “I... don’t know. I’m going over to check,” Yin murmured. He stood up and slowly made his way to the entrance. “Who is there!” He hissed, unsheathing his claws, “Show yourselves!”

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:09 am

Lucky was following the sweat cent of chicken when she censed the cent of other cats to, she was going to let it be when suddenly the voice of a tom cat echoed trough the alleyway. She hoped the cat might not be hostile and went for it. "hello? I am Lucky I been no harm! I am just looking for a meal" she realized that saying that last thing might not be the smartest thing, maybe the other cats would take it as a hostile movement. She walked forwards and came eye in eye with a Tom cat. " who are you?" she whispered

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:28 am

OOC: short

Yin’s claws relaxed when she realized it was just a friendly she-cat. “She seems friendly,” he called back to An. The calico moved to stand next to Yin, her eyes brimming with curiosity. When the loner mentioned having the food, Yin’s gaze hardened again. “Sorry, but this is our food, and at the moment I’m not thinking about sharing it. There’s plenty of food elsewhere. If you really want it you’re going to give us either a good reason why or a fight” as he said the last word he started to regret his decision. If this cat was part of a gang or one of those weird Clans, he didn’t want to risk a fight with a large group. But what was said couldn’t be taken back, and now he and An could only wait for her reply.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:34 am

OCC: okay we could go two ways now, or Lucky decides to be friends or (what is most logical to me) I saw that Yin was going to be a prisoner from the regime maybe we can imprison her here? I could call more Regime members to action

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:38 am

OOC: for now you can call up more Regime members to fight them, but whether this is the thread where they get imprisoned in depends on if the request is approved before the thread dies out

Also, it’s usually considered improper to have a fully OOC post. You can just PM me if you have any questions :)

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:21 am

Lucky's pelt rose up hearing the toms words. who do these cats think they are? Are they asking for a fight? Because in that case they can get one! But..... she tried to calm herself. these cats were probably just as hungry as she was. Maybe they could fight this out without actually fighting? She sure hoped so, when she joined the regime she hoped she could make some friends there but most of them were as cold hearted as she was when she was given an command, but they were like that all the time! Maybe she could make some friends that were not part of the regime? And if they did not wanted to be her friends, well she could still call for help from the rest of the regime. But for now she had to pick her words carefully " I recall I am not seeking for a fight, trust me if I wanted to fight there would be at least five cats more here right now to claw you open." she stopped hoping that the tom did not see that as a treat even do it was. She went on " I am just looking for the source for that chicken cent and it seemed like you two already have it, butt maybe I don't want some food anymore, maybe I just want a good conversation? Or some friends?" she snarled, the last sentence was full of sarcasm. Lets see how this tom would react to her words.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:35 am

“Leave. Us. Alone.” Yin’s lips were fully drawn back in a snarl and his hackles were raised. “We don’t want you here and we didn’t ask for you to waltz into our alley. Unless you want your pelt ripped off right now I suggest you scram.” An gave a worried look at the black tom. “What are you doing?” She asked in a strained, soft voice. “She said she was friendly. Why do you want to pick a fight all of the sudden?” Yin looked back at his friend. “Something’s suspicious about her,” he murmured back, “She comes in and asks for our meal, and when we refuse she acts like she is all this better than us and just snarls right at us! I am not taking my chances with her.” He turned his attention back to the rogue. “You have ten heartbeats to leave before I gouge out your eyes. Ten... nine... eight...”

OOC: do you want to use the battle system for the fight?

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:13 am

Lucky almost laughed if she wasn't so offended is this cat really counting down for her to leave? She snarled again what did this tom think? She could easily cal upon the rest of the regime and this tom would be a nice example of what will happened to you if you mess with the regime for those other rouges and cats who live here. If this tom was going to attack her she would be the first one to get her claws in his neck. She ruined towards him and slashed

Lucky used front-paw-strike dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina

Lucky
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

Yin
32/40 HP
120/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 6:36 am

“Six, five, four, three-“

Yin’s eyes widened in confusion and he stopped his counting as the rogue seemed to start laughing. What in the world was there to laugh about here? Was the she-cat out of her mind? He looked back to An, opening his mouth to speak, but before he could he felt claws rake his cheek.

Immediately he jumped back, drawing his body into an arch. His green eyes had a murderous glow to them as he screeched and ran towards the rogue. Right before he crashed into her the black cat leaped into the air, grabbing his shoulders with his claws and bowling him over, ending on the ground wrestling him underneath his claws.

Yin used Jumping Strike for 10 HP and 20 SP

Lucky:
30/40 HP
110/120 SP

Yin:
32/40 HP
100/120 SP

An was terrified as the two cats began fighting and hid in a corner. I ran out of muse at the moment.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 3:24 pm

ooc: if the HP and SP stats are incorrect, please let me know
ic: 
Loaf had been patrolling the forest, trying to clear his head of recent events. Desolate was dead. Dryad had escaped. The numbers in the regime were slowly dwindling down to few cats, not enough cats to fight off the forest cats. He narrowed his dark green eyes, annoyance radiating off him like heat from a fire. 

His ears perked at the sound of commotion nearby. It sounded like..hissing. Was there a fight going on? Instantly, the large, golden tabby tom padded towards the noise, careful to keep himself hidden among the foliage. Loaf glanced around at the battle in front of him; one of his cats against another. He was about to intervene when he noticed another cat dive into the bushes to hide. Smirking to himself, he slunk towards her. He stopped short, evening out his weight before pouncing and bowling her over with his claws unsheathed.

Loaf used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Loaf:
45/45 HP
120/140 SP

An:
35/45 HP
140/140 SP

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] Tenor Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] Original Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:47 am

Lucky found it rather funny how this cat did not even see Loaf who had come to her aid she would't give him a chance also, butt she decided wouldn't it be far more funny to let this cat see that his beloved she guessed mate was to be beaten up? And that he could do nothing about it? Yes she decided that would make this far more funny, so she leaped on the flank of the tom.

Lucky used leap-and-hold dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina

Lucky:
30/40 HP
100/120 SP

Yin:
24/40 HP
100/120 SP

Yin is stunned for one turn

Last edited by rainypool on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15071

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:47 am

The member 'rainypool' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] Mistpe10
Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 1:09 am

An had been cowering we the fighting broke out. The calico despised fighting and often left it up to Yin for the skirmishes over food and shelter that often happened. She dived behind the row of trees next to the road and prayed it would be over soon, that she wouldn’t have to fight herself.

Unfortunately for her, that opportunity to run and hide peacefully would never happen again.

She screeched as she felt claws dig into her long silky coat. She tumbled over on the pavement and hit her head painfully on the pavement. She looked up to see a large ginger standing over her. “Yin, help!” she screeched, knocking his head with an unsheathed white paw.

An used Front Paw Blow at Loaf, for 7 HP and 5 SP
An:
35/45 HP
135/140 SP

Loaf:
40/45 HP
120/140 SP

Yin’s eyes widened as he heard An’s cry for help. But just as he released the rogue to go and deal with the other rogue, he felt claws grab him and push him against the cold asphalt. “If you want the chicken, just take it!” he hissed, “Just don’t touch An!”

Yin is Pinned.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:38 am

(Bump)

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 1:06 pm

( I geus its against the post order but should I post now?)

Lucky almost burst out in laughter when she heard the tom cat under her struggle and begin over the chicken! " I don't want your stupid chicken anymore you flee brain! Now I want to see your blood and how about the blood of your loved one now we are on it?"

Lucky used Rear-up to Slash! Dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina

Lucky:
30/40 HP
90/120 SP

Yin:
15/40 HP
100/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]   Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME] Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave New World [OPEN TO REGIME]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next