Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) Empty
PostSubject: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 5:35 pm

The Bloody colored she cat padded into the Regime camp. The bundle of fur in her jaws as she carried her. Xuexi didn't care why she took the kit it was more of she just wanted to. There was no rhyme or reason to it. Once she got far enough into the camp she set the kit down and shook her fur out"Now then get comfy kit because I'm not heading back for a while."She mewed flicking her tail."what is your name anyhow"

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:41 pm

Wolfkit glowered at her. "First chance I get I'm running back home! Then I'll gather up a huge patrol of warriors and really make you sorry!"
She looked around at the trash and Twoleg rubble. "My name is none of your business. Also, your home stinks. Figuratively and literally."
Wolfkit lowered her head and let out a stubborn growl, meant to be threatening, but it came out as more of a squeak.

The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:50 pm

"yeah let's see how far you get kid you aren't getting that far I don't think you even know your way home and I'd be careful what you say!"She snarled letting her kind facade drop her Amber eyes narrowed. "as for my home I'm not like you clan cats who get all the great places to live and eat and survive this is what it's like outside the clan so shut up"She snarled lashing her tail before she stood up straight."get comfortable cause your stuck here now"

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:59 pm

Wolfkit grumbled and hissed a bit more before settling down with a sigh. She was stuck with rouges now, but the she-rouge's answer to her comment made Wolfkit curious. The rouges were forced to live here? She shook the thought out of her head. Now was not the time to be disloyal to her Clan. She figured she might as well be called by name, but she would be made fun of by the rouges if she had a Clan name. She figured she might as well just drop the "kit". After all, wolves were loyal, vicious, and hunted in packs. Wolfkit thought it was strange, how much her name tied in to what Clan life meant.
"Fine. I'm Wolf. Now, who are you?"

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Canren looked on from a safe distance. He wasn't as welcome in his own home as he should be and was cautious. Especially because his sister would try to claw him to shreds the first chance she got. He watched as she brought in some prey. No... not prey. That's a kit! The breeze wafted over scent he had vaguely smelled closer to the clan territories. That was a clan kit! Xuexi had stolen one of their kits! He panicked, he had to think of a way to get that kit back to it's home. The problem was that Xuexi or his father would either claw him up or ignore him. He didn't want to take the chance of getting injured again by one of them. He tail absentmindedly went to his scars, and he drew himself up from his crouching position. He bounded back to the area where he slept now. A tree closer to clan territory. He had to think of a way to return that kit! He hoped the kit would be able to do it himself, but he doubted it.

The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Xuexi flicked her tail watching the kit as it finally gave in and gave her it's name. With a flick of her ear she smiled"interesting name for a clan cat my name is Xuexi"She mewed sitting down and running a paw over her tattered ears after licking them."are you still nursing or do you eat food"She spoke suddenly. Though she paused her Amber eyes catching movement and she watched just as her brother vanished from sight. She snorted rolling her eyes.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Wolfkit looked offended at Xeuxi's question.
"Of course I eat prey! Only little kits nurse!"
She promptly tried to hide the sound of her growling stomach.
"You seem kinda nice, if you can ignore the whole stealing me from my home bit. Are all rouges like you?"
She toyed a bit with a scrap of Twoleg junk, beginning to relax, although keeping a wary eye on Xeuxi.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 7:22 pm

"somewhat"Xuexi responded to her question"some can be desperate and that makes us mean"She responded"there's usually not allot of prey to go around that why some of us go into clan territory and promptly get chased out"She spoke flicking her tail. She had no reason to be mean to the kit not yet at least until she ticked her off the wrong way. She had heard her belly grumbled and stood soon after"stay here I'll grab you something it won't be much though"She mewed going to the measly sized prey pile and glanced around to make sure no one would fight her for it before she briskly grabbed a good sized mouse and padded back over to the kit and set it down before her

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:27 pm

Wolfkit nodded in gratitude for the mouse. She wasn't about to forgive the rouge from taking her away from WindClan, but Xeuxi had at least been kind to her. Wolfkit settled and took small bites. Wait, no. She wasn't Wolfkit anymore. If the other rogues were as Xeuxi said, she would have to toughen up to survive. As much as she hated it, the more Xeuxi talked, the more she felt her connection to WindClan, the loyalty she had as a little kit, burn away. The Clans had mistreated the rouges, and that was clear now. She was no longer a kit, she was Wolf. And she had found a new pack.
"Let me help you! I want to help undo the things the Clans have done!"

OOC: welp, I wasn't planning for it to turn out this way, but it makes a lot of sense. No one has ever told Wolf WHY the Clans kick out rouges, and she is starting to trust Xeuxi. Wolf it is!

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:55 pm

(lol sorry I was going with the flow of it lol my bad I can alter it if you want it as your originally had it)))

Xuexi watched the kit as she ate quietly and laid down her gaze looking around her at the Regime members(npc) that moved about the shadows of the camp. Tucking her paws under her she looked to Wolf as the kit spoke"well if you want to do that you'll need to adjust to this life or don't and return to your clan"She mewed flicking her tail.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 7:11 am

Wolf thought for a moment, pushing the half-eaten mouse away. "I'm finished. You can give that to someone else who needs it. As for never going back to my Clan, I'm not sure yet. After all, my mother and brothers live there, and, as much as I hate Breezekit, I'm not sure I'm ready just yet to let go of my birthplace."

Ooc: naw it's fine.I wanted to turn Wolf bloodthirsty, I am still turning Wolf bloodthirsty, she has just switched sides.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 5:43 pm

"I wasn't told we have company." A new cat, a bit bigger than Xuexi, and quite larger than Wolfkit, approached the two she-cats. Numerous battle scars showed through his lean, muscular dark tabby fur, and his amber eyes shone brightly in the dimmed lighting of the alley. He inspected Wolfkit for a few moments, then turned to his daughter. "Tell me, my daughter. Who is this? She smells like a Clan. Did you steal her?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 6:36 pm

"Alright then"Xuexi mewed smiling slightly before she closed her eyes for a split second but that was a slight mistake as she heard her father's voice suddenly and she stood up to her paws."I'm sorry it was a spur of the moment thing. She is from the clans... her name is Wolf. "She spoke flicking her tail.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 9:27 pm

Wolf stood at the appearance of the other rouge. He was large, and slightly intimidating. Definitely a cat she didn't want to challenge in a battle. Doing a bit of spur-of-the-moment thinking herself, she looked up confidently. "I'm Wolf. And I want to join the Regime."

OOC: oo gosh, it's just a series of plot twists with this one XD

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 9:56 pm

"Is that so? And why would you want to join the Regime, little one? Surely you know how much safer and softer Clan life is, especially to a young kit such as yourself." Now Shade was just testing the little she-kit. He needed to know why she wanted to stay, and if she knew exactly what she was getting herself into. Not that it really mattered, even if she wanted to return home he wouldn't let her. She had set you fate in stone with this request, and whether this would change her life for the better or worst would not be his concern.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)   The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Wolf(open to the Regime after Wolfkit posts)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next