Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

wow... my cats should really socialize more

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

wow... my cats should really socialize more Empty
PostSubject: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 7:31

I just realized that Scorchclaw's only friend is Adderpaw. He's my loner boy who interacts with others only when its necessary, and Adderpaw's the only one he talks to on a regular basis. As for family members, he has pretty much none either. Now I feel bad. He really should learn to socialize more, especially because he's now deputy. I'm looking for some cats he can befriend. His personality being what it is, those cats should either be willing to initiate the friendship, or be cats that he can somehow relate to.

As for Tigerpaw, she seems to be doing somewhat better than Scorchclaw. Hmm... ok, not really. While Scorchclaw is kind of antisocial, Tigerpaw wants to be friendly but is shy and socially awkward instead. Just like with Scorchclaw, it would be easier for her to befriend someone who's the opposite of her personality. I would like for her to have at least one best friend.

Please come befriend my children~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 7:41

We could probably do a topic with Scorch and Golden??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 7:49

Dark loves Scorch tbh so friends??
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 7:51

So I have Reedclaw (RC) and Tawneyfur (SkC) to offer for your children.

Reedclaw and Scorchclaw really only interacted while they were apprentices fighting the fox with Otterleap, and if I recall correctly Scorch didn't appreciate Reed's attempt to take charge of the situation, but if they can move on / forget about it then I think they could be buddies. Thoughts?

Tawneyfur and Tigerpaw are somewhat distant relatives. I'm pretty sure Tiger is Tawney's half uncle, since Sageclaw is her father. So they could be friends, if you'd like.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 7:59

smokewish could go be friends with scorchclaw! she’s feeling pretty lonely since sweet became a rogue and two of her children died. she has three cats left, the only ones she cares about ever. maybe she could go get herself a friend?

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 23:37

Thanks, you guys! :D All your suggestions are great.

@Grey Sure. Perhaps Goldeneye and Scorchclaw have a little chat over Scorch's new role? How do you want to go about it?

@Ripped I'm happy knowing my child is appreciated. Should they go on a patrol together? :3

@Whiteheart Tbh Scorch pretty much already forgot about that XD Scorch would probably be a little suspicious regarding Reedclaw because he was Sweetheart's mate, but I think we could probably work something out. Perhaps they could discuss Sweetheart? And yes, I'd like for Tawney and Tiger to be friends. I'll get a topic up for them once Tiger has her warrior name.

@Titanium Poor Smokewish ; ; Yeah, she probably needs a friend. Do you want to do things the traditional way (by patrol) or do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 4:30

Im down for a patrol!
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 20:10

Ok. Should I start the topic, or do you want to do it? What about the rest? ;;
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 21:58

Uhmmm if tigerpaw is okay with having a friendship outside of Skyclan then I have the big extrovert Lilypaw who takes after her mentor and will befriend literally everyone if she could.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 4:26

Yeah, Tigerpaw would be fine with it. Since they're from different clans, they'll have to meet at the gatherings, probably the next one.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 4:41

alright then Tigerpaw and Lilypaw will meet up at the next gathering

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 5:08

I can definitely offer Sunpaw to bond with Tigerpaw! She's outgoing, adventurous and mischievous. "Hi, you're my friend now."

Swanpetal can befriend Scorchclaw as well, she doesn't have that many connections within her Clan and is working to fix that. She's confident and the kind of cat who's completely willing to walk up to someone and initiate a conversation with no real reason to.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 4:49

Pardon the delay, Holly! Yeah, I can totally imagine Sunpaw and Tigerpaw as friends. "Um, ok." Tigerpaw has become Tigerleaf though, would that pose a problem?

Scorchclaw wouldn't mind Swanpetal as a friend either. I'll make a topic soon :D
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 6:49

Nah, Sunpaw's super social and also an older apprentice (despite both slacking her training and constantly getting herself in trouble) so it makes sense for her to be friends with some of the younger warriors!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 7:10

I figured Scorch would have forgotten XD, would you like me to put up a topic for Scorch and Reed?

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow... my cats should really socialize more   wow... my cats should really socialize more Empty

Back to top Go down

wow... my cats should really socialize more
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next