Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)

Go down 
+2
Hollyleaf
Clover
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) Empty
PostSubject: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 12:14

Flashwing sat under a starry tree. She sighed looking down on her alive clan mates in TC was depressing. She heard several paw steps and turned towards them only to see a group of her fellow Starclan mates.

Tanglefur padded along over to his niece purring he gave her a lick on the cheek sensing she was sad. "Dont fret Flashwing it'll be ok.." He meowed before turning to Ashkit. "Come on Ashkit help me out please." He meowed to the apprentice sized kit. His white. Tipped ears and tail flicked while he sat tucking his white paws under him.

Ashkit shrugged."Hey don't look at me its your clan not mine." The gray speckled kit purred teasing him.

Winterpaw purred. "Knock it off already you to." She purred joining in.

Snakepaw pounced on Winterpaw from behind he had grown accustomed to her and they were all best friends. "Gotcha this time Winterpaw!" He purred as she cuffed him on the war and wiggled out from under him.

Pebblekit swatted Ashkit with a playful paw purring.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 12:51

Dewleaf padded after the small group, lingering behind. She was newly deceased and still not accustomed to not being around her friends and family. Sitting and wrapping her unusually thick silver tail around her paws she sighed. What's all this about? A prophecy?

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 12:59

Silkcloud and Goldenpaw appeared next to eachother. "What's going on here? Is everything alright?" Silkcloud meowed loudly, "Yeah," Goldenpaw agreed with Silkcloud, "What's going on here? Is there a prophecy?" She turned her amber gaze towards Silkcloud, then the rest of the group.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 14:29

Flashwing sighed. "Im not sure guys it's not clear even to me.. I'm having strange visions about a huge storm fire and floods and dogs but I'm not sure what it means." She closed her eyes and a pack of dogs made of storm clouds were growling and shooting lighting and a flood rose everywhere they stepped.

Tanglefur look at his niece seriously then closed his eyes a flood was upon him. "I see floods."

Winterpaw opened her eyes as well. "Floods and cats drowning" She meowed gravely.

Snakepaw closed his eyes but then opens them again. "I see dogs." He grimaced.

Ashkit closed her eyes. "Dogs and a huge storm." She meowed with alarm.

Pebbelkit closed his eyes. He opened them with a gasp. "A big storm is coming along with a huge flood." He meows his voice filled with panic.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 14:35

A hurricane! The two exclaimed, thinking the same thing. Sharppaw looked strangely at them, then shrugged and flew to the rest of the group. "Flood and hurricanes are all I see."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 14:44

"What does this mean?!" Flashwing hissed in frustration. Her eyes glowed slightly as if possessed. "Dogs,Storms,and,Floods shall bring misery upon the clans. We have to warn them." She insisted to the others. She won't let anyone down this time.

Tanglefur nodded.

Ashkit nodded her tail lashing.

Winterpaw lashed her tail and nodded flicking her ears once in a while.

Snakepaw growled but nodded.

Pebblekit nodded and lashed his small tail. "Ill tell my mommy Cloverpool."

OOC:My last post until Dew posts
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 6:19

OOC~ Should we ask an admin...

Dewleaf let her claws slip out, A storm? Stepping forward and with a regal wave of her tail she silenced the commotion. Had she lived she could've been a great leader. "Cats of Starclan, we mustn't fear. The clans have handled worse, much worse. And they can endure more, Yes, I agree we must warn them. But shall we wait for more information before worrying them? I believe once we have enough information this should only go to leaders as not to cause panic among the clan, and medicine cats of course, so they can quietly prepare stocks." She mewed confidently, her tail swaying. If everyone panics with so little information, and rushes to tell any cat who will listen, then that will cause more panic and alarm and be the clans demise! We are wise, we must think this through before rushing about like scared mice.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 6:33

Sharppaw looked at Dewleaf, his tone full of worry. "I agree with Dewleaf. When the time comes, I will tell my Mommy, Daddy and Smokepaw..." He looked at everyone else.

~

Silkcloud shifted her gaze towards Dewleaf, "But... but, we must warn them! I-we can't not warn them about a hurricane!" She was scared, "I don't want my mate or kits to die! Or my secret unexpected mother that Pikachu rps."

~

Goldenpaw smiled evilly. "I... I want to tell them. I want to tell Sunpelt and Cloverpool, and my niece Minnowpaw and my nephew Goldenpaw." She purred, peering into the pool.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 8:54

"You are correct we should wait for more information and then tell our leaders." Flashwing meowed dipping her head to the younger but respected Dewleaf.

Tanglefur,Ashkit,Winterpaw,Snakepaw,and Pebblekit all nod.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 9:27

Tinypaw slipped, out, his eyes wide with fear.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 9:40

"Dont be afraid Tinypaw." Flashwing purred. Getting up she padded over to the small apprentice and gave him a lick between the ears to try and calm him. "It'll be ok don't worry."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 10:11

Dewleaf dipped her head in thanks to the wiser cats, hissing at the younger frightened ones, "What did I say? We must not cause panic by rushing to tell every cat! They need to be preparing for the storm as instructed by leaders not running around camp wailing in fear! Once we have more information then we will ONLY tell leaders and medicine cats! Not just warriors, I'm sorry, I know you want to warn your family but the clan leaders can decide best how to handle it. Am I understood?" She mewed peering at the cats who wanted to tell their family. I understand, I want to tell my friends. But with such little information..and It would only cause panic..

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 10:27

Tinypaw nodded. " What can we do? We have to let the cats do this but, we can't just leave them."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 10:30

Dewleaf nodded, understanding Tinypaw's concern, "We will tell them when the time is right"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) EmptyMon 7 Sep 2015 - 6:45

Goldenpaw and Silkcloud blinked. "We must tell Spottedstar, Duskfall and Nightfire. Coalspirit is no more." They cried quite suddenly, "But..." "I want to tell Sunpelt so he doesn't get harmed!"  "I need to tell Flamestripe and Rookpaw an Snowkit..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)   The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting.. (Open to Starclan cats and Clan cats)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next