Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a terrible hunt [closed]

Go down 
+2
Not
Princess poatato
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] Empty
PostSubject: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 16:27

Nightshade bounced around the camp entrance. She'd been in camp all day and wanted to do something. she sat down until she saw Spotfur. She padded up to him and said, "Hey, wanna go on a hunting patrol? We could take Mudpaw and Smokewish!" She exclaimed.

(OOC: short and ugly Oof)

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyWed 18 Apr 2018 - 19:18

Spotfur nodded. "Sure!"

OOC: oof
even more short and ugly

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyFri 20 Apr 2018 - 14:35

Smokewish had been lying on a rock feeling bad for herself. Her pity party had lasted a little while - two days, to be exact - and her limbs were beginning to ache from non use. Someone somewhere said her name, her ears swivelled to the direction it came from. Her daughter wanted to go on a patrol with her family. She smiled for the first time since coming back to camp with her bad eye. Smokewish got to her paws, stretching and yawning, before padding over to her family. "Hello, loves." She purred, giving both Nightshade and Spotfur a few licks. She made sure to be gentle with her mate's injured ear, before turning back to face the two of them, her uninjured eye bright with excitement.

ooc: slightly longer but still ugly ;;

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyFri 20 Apr 2018 - 16:39

Mudpaw bounded up to them smiling. "lets go come on." he said happily. He only hoped they didn't go by water.

(Can this be double death topic. He can drown as apprentice cause if he doesn't become warrior or starts his training I'm going to explode. Also mine was short but still good. My replys are never ugly)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptySat 21 Apr 2018 - 9:15

Ooc: I guess so, daisy. Maybe a fox appears and he drowns while spot tries to save him, and then Spot resurfaces with the body only to see his daughter killed as well.

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 12:29

(OOC: man this is the 3rd time ive had to type this. ok. So im thinkin that Night sends Mud to the river so he can get used to it, and while Mud is drowning Night is being attacked by the most Savage fox. Should we use the battle system? And because Mudpaw is gonna be drowning, Spot and mud can't rlly interfere so just act like there is no fox. I think y'all know this but just wanna make sure ;D)

Nightshade padded ahead of her family, and then turned around to face them. " So I was thinking that Smokewish and i could hunt over there," She pointed to a large area of trees and bushes. Nightshade thought for a moment. She knew that Mudpaw had to get used to the water, and Spotfur and Mudpaw could use some bonding from the incident when Mudpaw as a kit. When she spoke, she said, " And Mudpaw and Spotfur could hunt over there. She pointed towards the river with her tail. " Lets go!" She exclaimed happily. She was just hoping she'd done the right thing for Mudpaw.

Nightshade padded beside her mother. She looked behind her. Spotfur and Mudpaw had disappeared in the other direction. She couldn't hear them, and she was worried that if Mudpaw got hurt she wouldn't be able to hear a cry for help. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and focused herself on hunting. She sniffed at a clump of bracken and her nose picked up the scent of mouse. She managed to find the rodent, it was chewing on a few acorns that had fallen off of a nearby Oak tree. Nightshade lowered herself to the ground, stalking the creature. Once she was close enough, she jumped, pushing her legs from the ground. She missed the mouse, it scurried into the undergrowth. Nightshade scrambled after it, trying to make sure she caught the mouse, but it got away. She finally gave up and started to turn in the other direction when she stood still, frozen with fear. She stood, face to face with a fox, and it snarled as its fierce gaze met her. She turned tail to find help from her mother, "Smokewish! A fox!" She called as the orange beast was right at her tail as she sped ahead of it. She knew that she and Smokewish would to fight this fox alone, for Mudpaw and Spotfur were too far off at the river.

Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 14:54

Tuxy watched from the trees. Everything was going according to plan. The cats were joining, he had been chasing foxes all day, and now he got to enjoy a show. How lovely.

OOC: this was just a hint / taunt to remind everyone that death is coming and it's closer than they think. This was more of a easter egg than a legit post. Also use battle system. It's fun.

Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 15:05

OOC: Sunkiller, this topic is closed for Titanium, me, Live2Partay, and FireDaisy. Please do not butt into closed topics like this!!!

IC: Spotfur did not hear his daughter's call. Instead, he hunted a fish. "If you want to, you don't have to hunt fish, but I'd really like you to," He told Mudpaw.

OOC: ok, so Spot and Mud are too far upstream to hear. Mud falls in as they fight off the fox. At the exact same moment as Night dies, Spot pulls Mud's body out, glancing over to their scent to see her brutally killed. Parents go jawdrop and cry for a moon.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyMon 23 Apr 2018 - 18:41

Mudpaw looked at the water. "Ok.." He said then got as close as he dared. She tried to claw at fish but he was to far.

(Didn't know if I should hAve him call in this post or next)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2018 - 10:57

Smokewish smiled nervously and padded away after her daughter. She was scared in case one of them needed help and the two toms were two far away, and vice versa, but she had to remind herself that everything would be fine. Lack of peripheral vision was really getting to her now, because it limited her hunting abilities and awareness. She flicked one ear and looked around for some prey. Newleaf was a gift on them all. She crouched low to the ground and tried to stalk a small squirrel, but it dodged in and out near her blind spot, forcing her to give up. With an irritated hiss, she turned away, looking at the ground. The sharp cry from her daughter made her bolt over, panic like an icy claw digging into her chest. She sprinted hard and fast towards the commotion, almost colliding with Nightshade head-first. She spun around for a moment, disorientated, her limited sight making her panic again. She caught sight of the huge red beast and lashed out with her claws, trying to keep it in sight of her good eye.

Smokewish used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Smokewish

40/40 HP
120/130 SP

Fox
~will edit later~

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:06

Nightshade darted back as Smokewish attacked the fierce Fox. Nightshade's eyes were wide with fear as she ran up to the fox and reared up on he hind legs. She scored he claws across the fox's face, drawing little drops of crimson blood and they went. She would've gone for another attack, but a pair of jaws clamped down around her back leg. Before she could think she was swept off the ground, and was being shaken in the air. It wasn't long before her vision started going blurry and she felt dizzy. When the fox was done with her, it flung Nightshade off near a tree.

Nightshade used Rear-up to slash on fox, dealing 9 damage and costing 15 Stamina

-----------

The fox growled at the larger grey cat as it swung out at it with claws. The fox yowled in pain as the claws met it's bight orange pelt. It narrowed it's eyes at the larger cat as it swung at it, but missed. Why are these cats so savage? The fox was about to go attack the first cat until a smaller cat charged up to it and raked it's claws across it's face. The Fox yelped as he stated to not see visibly out of his right eye. It growled, hatred lingering in it's eyes. The fox quickly closed it's jaws around the smaller cats' body, and bit down as hard as it could as it flung it around in the air. After the cat started feeling a little limp it threw it away, and faced the other cat.

Fox used Thrash on Nightshade, dealing 20 damage, and costing 20 stamina. Nightshade is stunned for 1 turns

Nightshade
20/40HP
105/120SP

Fox
72/90HP
260/280SP

Last edited by Liv2Partay on Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15111

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:06

The member 'Liv2Partay' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] Mistpe10
A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Titanium

Titanium

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 13:27

"N-nightshade? Nightshade!" She called, her voice high and panicked as she watched the brute fling her daughter aside like a leaf. Fury built up inside Smokewish until she threatened to boil over. How dare this mangy beast touch her precious daughter? With a cry of rage, the silver she-cat ran full-speed towards the fox. She used her size to her advantage and slipped underneath it, sliding her claws along its belly and wincing as blood spattered across her face.

Smokewish used half-turn belly rake, dealing x damage and costing 10 stamina

Smokewish
40/40 HP
110/130 SP

Fox
72/90 HP
260/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 13:59

Spotfur nodded and stared at the water.

(fall in gogogo)

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] EmptyWed 25 Apr 2018 - 15:43

When Mudpaw tried to get another fish he slipped. The river carried him into the deep end an drew he couldn't swim. He sputtered as water got in his mouth and mewed like a kit. "i...can't..SW..swim...I..ran...from...uncle..when...he...tried....to...teach....me..." he tried to say as water went in and out of his mouth. He looked at his father with pleading eyes.

(Hope that was good :b )

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a terrible hunt [closed]   A terrible hunt - a terrible hunt [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

a terrible hunt [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next