Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy)   A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy) EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 14:53

Despite it being leaf-bare, it was a fairly nice day.  The sun was out - albeit dimly - and there were only a few clouds that bordered the bright blue sky.  In Fernpaw's mind, it was the perfect day to go out and have a little fun.  No matter it be hunting, exploring, climbing some trees, she wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of camp and enjoy some time without orders being thrown at her left and right.  All that she needed to do, was get away without any-cat noticing...  Her brown tabby pelt partially hidden by the shadows cast by the bushes that guarded the camp, she made her way towards the entrance...almost there...just a few more steps...soon she would be home free!

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy)   A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy) EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 15:40

Silentpaw was out and about in the camp. He was looking for things to do, asking the warriors and even the medicine cats for any work but it seemed that they had it sorted out. The apprentice sighed and continued to look around. He tilted his head and narrowed his light green eyes when he spotted somebody rushing to the camp entrance from the shadows. After a better look, he realized that it was Fernpaw. Wherever she was headed, she didn't want to be spotted but unfortunately for her, Silentpaw was already heading her way. "F-Fernpaw! W-Where are y-you off t-to?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy)   A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy) EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 12:13

At the sound of a familiar voice, Fernpaw skidded to a halt.  Uhg, there goes my chance!  Slowly, she turned her head to meet Silentpaw's gaze, murky green eyes narrowed in frustration.  "What's it to you, Silentpaw?"  She hadn't spoken to the older tom much, but she only knew that he and her definitely didn't share the same priorities.  Still, she didn't want to be too rude to him; even if he was boring, he was always nice.  "I was trying to sneak out for a little while and explore, I'm sick of patrols and cleaning dens all day."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy)   A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy) EmptySun 25 Mar 2018 - 23:01

"O-Oh. W-Well can I come t-too? To t-tell you the truth, I-I don't w-want to be stuck i-in camp doing a-apprentice duties e-either." he said softly as he looked at her from a side gaze, making him look like a lost kitten. The tom had been asking around for any work but in reality, he didn't want to do those kinds of tasks. He fluffed up his grey and white fur and stood tall. It all made him look very larger. "T-Take me with you." he stated with a confident gaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy)   A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Fun Never Killed Nobody (Closed for Middy)
Page 1 of 1