Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) Empty
PostSubject: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 14:29

Tansyfoot sat on the ground of the starlit plains, tail lashing, paying no attention to the beauty around her. She was waiting for someone. "Where are you, Salmonstripe?" she hissed, almost to herself. "Come out."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:00

Being summoned to StarClanw as not something she enjoyed. As the evening lights faded around her, she snarled with suprise as someone called her name. "Yes, Tansyfoot?"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:07

"We have to talk." The cream she-cat with stars in her fur stepped out of the shadows. She walked up to her mate's foster mother who she is actually older than... awkward until they were almost face-to-face. Her breath was warm, but her heart and blood were icy-cold. She needed revenge. She needed a confession. She needed to lose the pain she felt. She wasn't in the mood for small talk with the cat she had pitied for both her sons' hatred until now, when Tansyfoot felt that she deserved ever bit of it.
A long, drawn-out, snarling hiss echoed from Tansyfoot's mouth, carrying the pain of her heart when her mother died, each syllable quivering with long-buried rage and anguish. Though quiet and deadly, the words had more force behind them than the yowl of a cat who has lost everything. "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER."

OOC: I actually almost cried when writing that.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:17

OOC: So sorry I made her kill Icetail. It was either die or kill

IC: Talking wasn't an issue. She yawned stiffly and appeared to be careless. She was a bit confused as for what Tansyfoot would so desperately need to discuss. She nearly jumped out of her fur at the selected topic. "I never harmed any cat! What proof do you have? And, who did -if I did - hurt? Tell me." She had nothing against Tansyfoot, but it didn't hurt to protest. After all, she wasn't one to just admit a crime.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:19

Tansyfoot snarled. "Because Icetail told me. Admit it- you're a traitor and a murderer. I can't believe Fishstar is letting you mentor my kits."

OOC: It's fine! I understand good plots when I see them.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:24

"Alright, alright - I admit it. But would you rather me die and Whitefoot not be taken care of, and then your kittens remaining unborn? Think about if I died - how much it would change the future." She pointed out, softly shuffling in the grass. She felt terrible.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:26

"I wouldn't care if you died. All I want is for you to have not killed my mother." Tansyfoot collapsed in the grass. "WHY?"

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:38

She remained speechless. She shook her head and sat down.

OOcD Shortness

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:48

"Why did you kill my only real family?" Tansyfoot whispered weakly, rage gone.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 16:33

"If you saw what happened, you should've noticed a ThunderClan warrior forced me to do so. It was either die or kill... Though difficult, Icetail thankedme. It was her last word! The ThunderClan warrior is dead now, so she'll cause no further harm. And," She said. "I had no intention to harm any of those in my Clan. I am a RiverClan cat. And one last thing" She tried to comfortably nuzzle Tansyfoot. "If I could, I would trade places with you in StarClan so you could be able to live and watch your kittens grow.

"Anything for you to be happy."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 14:06

Tansyfoot sank down, crying. Why did she always misjudge everything? First she was mad at her mother for leaving, then she forgave her. Then she was mad at Stumppaw for leaving, and she forgave him. Then she blamed Salmonstripe for killing her mother.... and it wasn’t her fault either. And something similar would probably happen if she went after the ThunderClan warrior. What was wrong with her? She tried to avenge herself and her family but got everything wrong. “Protect my kits,” she whispered finally. “Make sure they stay safe. And Whitefoot, too. Tell him I said that I love him.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])   The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot]) Empty

Back to top Go down

The killed cat's daughter and the killer gotta have a talk... (CLOSED for Salmonstripe and I [Tansyfoot])
Page 1 of 1