Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Characters : (D)ogpaw, (E)mberpaw,(T)uftkit,(F)ogkit,(C)reamkit
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 156

A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) Empty
PostSubject: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:58

Dogpaw was now an apprentice! He was so proud and couldn't wait to tell Birdpaw, she would certainly be impressed! He pranced around looking for her.

Dogpaw:Apprentice,Gathering,2 Patrols,Training, Month, Assessment
Emberkit:Apprentice,Gathering, 2 patrols,Training, Month, Assessment
Tuftkit:Approved,Topic,Ceremony
Fogkit:Approved,Topic,Ceremony
Creamkit:Approved,TopicCeremony
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 19:11

Birdpaw had just come from her morning stroll when she spotted Dogpaw looking for someone. "Hey Dogkit" she chirped, not knowing of his recent apprentice ceremony. "What's going on?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 19:44

Swirlpaw woke up, yawning. He had been resting from his early morning training with Hawkswoop. The tom personally liked this style of training. He got to relax all day, only working hard in the mornings. It took some getting used to, he thought, but in all honesty it's better than working in the noon heat. The tom got out of his nest and headed out of his den. He saw Dogpaw and Birdpaw talking, two of his best friends. I wonder what they're talking about, he mused in his head.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 20:06

"Hey, Birdpaw, I just became an apprentice today!!" He said with pride.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 20:08

Her eyes lit up. "That's amazing! I'm very proud of you!" She purred. "Who's your mentor?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 20:09

"Daylight."He stated with pride. "Who's yours?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 20:12

OOC: we have to wait for DaySteam to post...
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 12:42

Swirlpaw approached the two of them, yawning impassively. His stomach rumbled as he sat in front of them. Ooh, he thought, I should really get some food. "Hey guys," he greeted, flicking his tail at both of them," I'm going to go grab a rabbit. You guys want anything?" On StarClan, rabbit sounds so good right now, thought the tom, salivating. His blue and green swirled eyes swooned as he dreamed of the meal.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 13:16

"I was just telling Birdpaw that I became an apprentice!"He said excitedly. "I'll come over and get a starling."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 13:23

Birdpaw shook her head. "I'm not feeling that hungry today so you guys go on ahead." She suddenly started to imagine many delicious prey. "On second thought I"ll come with you guys and I might decide on what to eat along the way." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 14:12

Swirlpaw nodded understandably. The white-furred tom led the way as he neared the fresh-kill pile. His eyes feverishly studied the pile of food, locking on to a relatively fat rabbit. Swirlpaw's stomach growled again. "So," he began, turning around and walking backwards so he could acknowledge both of them,"how does it feel to be an apprentice, Dogpaw?" He glanced and caught eyes with Birdpaw for a moment. His chest felt hot, causing him to look away just as quickly.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 14:32

"Oh, it feels wonderful! I feel so mature!"Dogpaw said, turning over a scrawny vole he spotted a starling, his favorite! "What will you chose, Birdpaw?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 14:41

She spotted a squirrel and took it. "I prefer squirrels!" She said happily with it in her mouth. She put it down softly sneezed. She shook her head and said, "I prefer squirrels but their fur bothers my nose!" She looked over at her friends. "Where do you guys want to sit?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Tundrastorm

Tundrastorm

Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 17:17

"How about by that bush?" He said.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 22:08

"Yeah," agreed Swirlpaw," that bush seems fine." The white-furred tom quickly got his rabbit from the pile and headed over to the bush. The green-leaf sun seemed as hot as ever as it beat down on the back of his neck. An idea found its way into Swirlpaw's mind. "Hey, Dogpaw, remember how we promised to search the area outside the clans back when we were kits?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)   A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy) Empty

Back to top Go down

A triangle does not work with love(Closed for DaySteam and Middy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next