Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) Empty
PostSubject: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 12:15

Duskfall had finally become a warrior. The dusky brown tom smiled some as he stood only the night before he had finished his vigil. Now he looked around wanting to hunt or do something productive. He stood ears pricked his big yellow eyes alert.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 12:34

Lilytail walked out of the warrior's den with a yawn. She blinked her eyes to rid of the sleepiness. She glanced at the brown pelt of her new den-mate, Duskfall. Her eyes lit up and she walked over to him with a bounce in her step. Once she reached the newly made warrior, she proceeded to greet him. "Hello Duskfall! Congratulations on becoming a warrior! I'm sure Splashwillow is very proud of you! She was my mentor you know?" Lilytail purred. The she-cat looked over at the outside of the camp before continuing, "Would you like to go out hunting with me?" Lilytail loves to go out of the camp and hunt or just have fun. She was a kit at heart.
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 12:54

Duskfall blinked and looked to the white fitted she cat as she made her way over. He smiled"hey...yeah thanks I'm sure she is"He mewed smiling before he nodded"I didn't know that"he said standing at her offer to go hunting with her"I'd love to join you hunting"he said smiling some.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 0:03

Lilytail nodded gleefully and began to lead them away from camp. The sleek warrior slowed her pace so she could enjoy the peace in Riverclan territory. She took in a breath before turning to the following tom. "Duskfall, do you have a dream that you know will never happen?" she asked thoughtfully. The pretty warrior never spoke like this unless it was with a single cat. She didn't like to share any ambitions or dreams with a group of cats.
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) EmptyWed 20 Dec 2017 - 21:53

Duskfall followed catching up easily and padding beside her."dreams like at night or dreams to aspire to something like leader of Riverclan? "He asked before he offered a small smile"well...i have dreams yes but ones that will never happen that depends because you can make anything possible with good faith and hard work"He mewed offering her a smile "why do you ask?"Duskfall mewed.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 18:29

OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner but I was busy! ;-;/

IC: Lilytail looked down and shook her head with a sad smile. "N-No, it's nothing. I was just curious." she said softly. Her eyes reflected what she really wanted to say. The she-cat's heart was conflicted. She always wanted somebody to love but felt that she'll never find that special somebody. Her warrior duties also didn't let her have ALL the freedom for that scenerio to ever happen. She let out a sigh before turning to Duskfall. "H-Hey, what's your perspective on...on love?" she asked suddenly. It was a weird thing to ask but she was a curious she-cat and many knew that so she got away in asking these types of questions.
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 11:17

It's fine))

Duskfall paused and blinked"my perspective on love?"He was quiet for a moment"well um I have never really thought about it to be honest... "He mewed quietly but he looked at her and offered a small smile"what's your perspective on it?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 22:43

Lilytail looked away thoughtfully. "Well, I believe love is a wonderful force that can bring two cats together. Even though I'll never find love, I still know it exists and is wonderful." she said softly. Her eyes narrowed when she mentioned herself. She had always wanted to love and was jealous of all the cats who were mates with somebody else. She hoped Duskfall wouldn't question why she said what she did but there was no use in trying to stray away.
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) EmptyTue 2 Jan 2018 - 5:18

"I'm sure you'll find love it may be even closer then you think"D uskfall mewed offering her a small smile as he heard her."but may I ask why do you think you can't find love?"He asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)   The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dusk Falls for the Lilies's Tales(closed for Middy)
Page 1 of 1