Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) Empty
PostSubject: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Ooc: mobile

Scorchfrost nudged his former mentor, who was deep in sleep. He couldn't take it anymore, he had to tell someone. Thinstripe might keel over if he told her. Gentlenose was his last resort. 

"Gentlenose... wake up. Follow me." The tom didn't spend time explaining as he padded around the side of the barn.

I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Gentlenose uncurled from her comfortable position, blinking the sleep out of her amber eyes. Who could possibly be waking her at this time of night? "Scorchfrost...?" she murmured groggily as she recognized her former apprentice's bright yellow eyes. She slowly pulled herself away from her sleeping mate and kits, trotting after Scorchfrost. "What's this all about?" she asked, disgruntled by her sudden and unexplained awakening.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:11 pm

Scorchfrost's panic showed in his heavy breathing and wide eyes. He gulped loudly and looked at the she-cat. "Gentlenose... I... I killed... Eaglefeather. Maplepaw. They're dead, I killed them!" he hissed, tears falling down his cheeks at a speedy pace. He was breathing more erratically with each moment. "It's all my fault, I believed him, I let my father trick me! And now, because of me and Jayf- and the other ones, all the cats in the forest are in jeopardy! I can't say what or they'll kill me! MY ENTIRE LEGACY IS RESTING ON SOME STUPID DECISION I MADE AS A KIT!" he sobbed as he fell to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Gentlenose's eyes narrowed, confusion clouding her amber gaze. "Woah, Scorchfrost, slow down..." she murmured, unsure what to think of what he had just told her. "Back up a sec, you killed cats? But more importantly who is 'they'? Who would try to kill you?" she wanted to get her facts straight before judging her former apprentice. There was no way Scorchfrost, a kind, level-headed, capable young warrior, was a murderer. Simply no way.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Scorchfrost was shaking his head frantically. "Th-they're both dead, I... I was in rage, I didn't c-control myself... i can't go anywhere else, Gentlenose, I don't know what to do! I just want to take it back. Because I met a she-cat, and... well, she'd hate me if she knew." He thought of Pepper with a groan. "I can't believe I... They had families, mates, kits, clans to defend, and I took it away out of spite and anger. They were innocent!"

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:42 am

Gentlenose was silent, staring at Scorchfrost with an unrelenting amber gaze. "Tell me..." she eventually sighed. "Do you truly regret what you did?" she asked quietly, her gazed fixed on Scorchfrost's.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:42 pm

A sob wracked Scorchfrost's body. He heard the scarred ShadowClan cat's screams when she came upon the brown cat's body... was that her child? Her littermate? Her mother? He'd never know. If someone killed Thinstripe...

He looked up painfully, his joints weak (arms spaghetti) as he realized the evil he had done. Could he break away from the Dark Forest? Would they let him? The amber eyed tom snapped out of his daze and answered Gentlenose's question. "Yes. I'd fight all of the Dark Forest alone to take it back. But I can't... I can't..." Scorchfrost felt like a kit, stuttering and searching for words. "I can't escape my own mind, the fantasy I've created. My father... he was no savior. He tempted me... I followed him. I know this now... but I can't change what I've already done. What if I'm destined to be like him? ... What if my claws are my legacy?"

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Gentlenose nodded in approval, believing with all her heart that what Scorchfrost now said was true. "Then my lips are sealed. Your secret is safe with me, as long as you don't murder any one else or put the clan in danger," she promised. "And Scorchfrost, don't forget about your mother. She's a kind and capable cat. You can't be completely your father, or else you wouldn't now regret what you did," Gentlenose explained, remembering first meeting Thinstripe, or rather, Thinpaw, as just a small kit.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:41 am

Scorchfrost sighed. "Something bad, very bad... It's coming. When it comes, it won't stop for anything, and it'll devour anyone in its way." He stared at Gentlenose intently. "And I've been forced to be a part of it. I don't know how to turn myself back over. I'm not even sure StarClan would accept me back. I just hope I can be strong enough to resist when the time comes." Scorchfrost thought of Jayflight. He couldn't imagine the tom doing such evil things. And he couldn't bring himself to tell Gentlenose. The Place Of No Stars had ways of keeping their secrets hidden, and he probably couldn't tell if he wanted to. He knew a day was coming where he would have to face his dearest friend, and he dreaded it. Still, he'd have to do it all the same.

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:21 pm

Gentlenose looked up to the sky. Even though Starclan was gone, she still remembered looking up to Silverpelt and imagining Starclan hunting in the clouds. "Everyone deserves a second chance... I'm sure you'll be strong enough to resist," she murmured, still staring upwards. "Everything will work out one way or another. Fate has a way of balancing everything out. There can't be anymore bad than there is good, can there?" she met Scorchfrost's gaze, blindly trusting that Starclan would rule the skies once again, and everything would be normal again soon.

(Quotes by Gentlenose! :3 She's such a fluffy character, role-playing her makes me feel happy when I'm sad >.<)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:37 pm

OOC: Gentlenose is awesome ^-^

Scorchfrost nodded, a new fire burning in his soul. He had to mend what the Dark Forest had broken, right? So, to do that... He'd just have to toss away their hammer. The tom didn't care if it worked in the end. It wasn't about a happy ending for him, it was about the story. He wanted others to know that he fought back. "You're right," he hummed, "I don't know if there really is a legion of dead cats watching us or if it's just a mere comfort object... But I do think, whatever happens, there's enough good in the world to restore what once was." He sighed, rising to his paws. "Thank you, Gentlenose."

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:20 am

Genltenose simply nodded, having nothing more to say. "Let's go back inside, before someone starts worrying," she purred, padding towards the barn.

(End?)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:29 am

OOC: Yup

Scorchfrost was sure about himself now. He didn't want to be enslaved anymore. The tom followed Gentlenose back to camp, smirking in determination. He wanted a proper life for himself, to raise kits, to be a warrior to make ThunderClan proud. He couldn't do that while wandering in the darkness. He had to follow the light.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)   I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Killed Mufasa! (Closed for Skia)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: