Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted) Empty
PostSubject: rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted)   rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted) EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 10:26 am

maybe not actually

but, i am always looking for constructive criticism and suggestions

lets make this a place for HELPFUL suggestions for character development and a kind space for growth

I'm looking for suggestions for any and all of my characters:
-Rippedsky
-Artemis
-Coyotefang
-Mumblepaw

things you like and dislike would be the bestest thing ever to foster growth and development. for now, this is just for my own characters.

however, if anyone wants to join in on this, you can choose to offer up your character for thoughts below

The one rule is... if you have a suggestion for improvement PLEASE also include one thing you like about said character that is already in place. I don't want to start hard feelings if anyone else decides to put themselves out there. I am personally okay with whatever you throw at me, but I cannot speak for others

ready, set, GO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted)   rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted) EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Artemis should become friends with Dustcloud, she could totally use a friend right now, maybe even a pep-talk~

I like what you've got going on with the Oasis and stuff, I'm really excited to see how he grows and develops over time!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted)   rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted) EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 2:02 pm

All my characters are up, make sure my babs are not becoming the succ

rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1936

PostSubject: Re: rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted)   rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted) EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Can I just make my own thread?

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Wasppaw : Burnetkit :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : #ff9900 : #ff66cc
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T4 Warrior : SkyClan Apprentice (Bonus) : Loner-Future RC-Kit
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

I'm not very active, but you are always open to message me on Discord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted)   rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted) Empty

Back to top Go down

rOAst mE (but only lightly toasted)
Page 1 of 1