Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Roast Session Signups

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Roast Session Signups Empty
PostSubject: Roast Session Signups   Roast Session Signups EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:48 am

So, Kari and I plan to have Thorn and Spot have a roast session next Gathering. Here's how it'll go:
Spot is talking to someone and casually slips in a rude comment about Shadowclan, and Thorn overhears it. Thorn says soemthing like "hey you" and Spot turns around and so it begins. Thorn throws an insult, then Spot's all like "oh, it's ON." and throws one back(but I mean, "I didn't say anything that wasn't true, your father's a scoundrel and so, it seems, are you" "it's like that?" "yeah, I don't fool around" "me neither, [insult]. is not a bad start either). And a circle gathers to see who wins.

WHAT DO I NEED:
Someone for Spot to talk to: 1 cat, not SC, doesn't care too much about SC either
Some cats to gather around: Would be the ones reacting. As many cats as you want!

I prefer if nobody ends up stepping in to stop it, this is just fun! No OOC salt, no physical, gogogogogogo!

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Roast Session Signups   Roast Session Signups EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:59 am

The cat who talks to Spotfur could be Shadepaw. Even though the two aren't exactly on the best of terms, perhaps he could be trying to own up for his mistakes on calling him a traitor.

Plus he doesn't like SC at all, but once he finds out that his father is SC he's going to really despise them!

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Roast Session Signups   Roast Session Signups EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Count Wildpaw in he even if he and Thornpaw ain't the best of friends he would back her up and if it wasn't a gathering he would rip you in pieces Spotpaw so watch it! My depressed furball Wolfsong doesn't need more depression!

Roast Session Signups Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Roast Session Signups   Roast Session Signups EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 4:18 pm

dovepaw is windclan, so she isn't even involved, but she'd come and watch a roast session in less than a heartbeat.

she wouldn't cheer anyone on, she'd just be there for the burns.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Roast Session Signups   Roast Session Signups EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 5:15 pm

tbh this is partially just to let people know so they can plan to watch

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Roast Session Signups   Roast Session Signups EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Heronflight - maybe? Or Wrenpaw

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Roast Session Signups Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Roast Session Signups   Roast Session Signups EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 7:48 am

He'd definitely talk to Heronflight, he's on pretty bad terms with Shadepaw and doesn't even know Wrenpaw really, so ._.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Roast Session Signups   Roast Session Signups EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:03 am

That's just fine, it was just a suggestion :3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast Session Signups   Roast Session Signups Empty

Back to top Go down

Roast Session Signups
Page 1 of 1