Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anything [closed for silverpaw]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Anything [closed for silverpaw] Empty
PostSubject: Anything [closed for silverpaw]   Anything [closed for silverpaw] EmptyWed 10 Jan 2018 - 18:32

january morning
i could be anything
in the fog

Birchheart was up, just as she had promised. Her paws tingled as she left the medicine den for a check up on her tail. Then, she was on her way to the apprentice den to wake her apprentice. The den felt so familiar and much more welcoming at the moment. "Rise and shine, Silverpaw! We've got to get going if we want to get all the fundamentals out the way quickly!" she called in a slightly gentler tone than usual. She didn't want the apprentice to be scared awake or have the others lose sleep. She figured a fresh apprentice would have much more energy in them compared to the average apprentice. Her stump of a tail twitched as she stepped back out to the clearing, lapping from a puddle of snow melt and looking at the fog the rose above her ears.

Anything [closed for silverpaw] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Anything [closed for silverpaw] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Anything [closed for silverpaw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything [closed for silverpaw]   Anything [closed for silverpaw] EmptyMon 22 Jan 2018 - 18:36

bump|

Anything [closed for silverpaw] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Anything [closed for silverpaw] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down

Anything [closed for silverpaw]
Page 1 of 1