Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) Empty
PostSubject: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:59 pm

"Silverpaw, wake up, time for training," Frozenflame called into the apprentices den before padding out of camp. He sat down just outside of the entrance and penitently waited for his new apprentice to join him. The warrior decided that they were going to to battling training today, therefore they would go to the Sandy Hollow to train. Satisfied with his plan, Frozenflame continued to wait.

Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) Image13

Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Silverpaw awakened quickly when Frozenflame called her. Trying not to bother the other apprentices sleep, she quietly padded out of the den. Wow, my first training session! I can't wait, She thought to herself as she approached her new mentor. "I'm ready." Silverpaw told Frozenflame in pride.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Frozenflame gave a nod of greeting, then bolted away towards the Sandy Hollow, where most mentors trained their apprentices. He easily dodged low hanging branches and bushes, scaled logs and holes in the ground. The tom slowed down at the sandy dip in a clearing and sat down in the middle of it, waiting for Silverpaw to enter. He wouldn't be surprised if she had a hard time keeping up; most new apprentices weren't used to traveling in the thick underbrush of Thunderclan's territory.

Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:03 pm

Before she say anything more, Frozenflame ran off into the woods. Running! My specialty... Silverpaw ran through the trail, swiftly dodging each branch and bush that was in her way. After just a few seconds within running in the forest, she saw the training hollow. Determined to get there as fast as she could, Silverpaw bolted through as fast as she could.There he is! I'm almost-- All of a sudden, she bumped into a thick branch, and she was lying on her back on the cold, damp ground.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:04 am

"Silverpaw? Are you okay?" Frozenflame chuckled as he stood up and padded over to her. "There is no time for sleeping, now get up," the tom joked as he looked down at her. He turned around, now being serious, and flicked his tail to signal to her to follow. "Now, I brought you here to teach you how to fight so you shall leave this place learning how to fight." He sat down and faced Silverpaw. "Let's get to it. Do you know how to do a Front Paw Blow?" he asked.

OOC: Okay, so I'm assuming you haven't used the fighting system on this website before, right? First of all, go here for a tutorial on how to use it. Everything you need to know is there, even a picture of an example post at the bottom. Frozenflame and Silverpaw can practice a fight in this topic so you have practice posting in a fight before actually posting in a real one.

Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:07 am

"I think I'm OK," She told her mentor. Making sure to keep herself steady on her feet, she slowly stood up, and was back to her normal self. "I don't know what a Front Paw Blow is, but I'll take a guess: A sheathed paw striking or hitting the opponent."

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:36 am

Frozenflame nodded. "Exactly. Now, I'll demonstrate on a bush and you can copy my move." The grey and ginger warrior stood up and padded over to a bush on the edge of the clearing. He swiped his paw across the bush, then turned around to Silverpaw. "See? It's not that hard, even kits can do it. You give it a try."

Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:04 am

OOC: So sorry for not responding. I forgot about her training.

She nodded. Wow, my first battle move. Don't embarrass yourself... The apprentice walked over to the bush that Frozenflame had hit, lifted her paw, and as quick as a cricket she did a Front Paw Blow. Proud of herself, she stood in confidence and faced Frozenflame.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:59 am

"Good, Silverpaw. That move is really easy. I'll teach you a few other ones and then we can have a practice battle with each other." The grey and ginger warrior turned back toward the bush to demonstrate another move. "This one is called Front Paw Strike. It's basically just Front Paw Blow but with your claws out." Frozenflame unsheathed his claws and sliced at the bush a few times, then stepped back to let his apprentice try. "Now you do it."

Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 4:33 pm

With ease, Silverpaw unsheathed her claws and did a Front Paw Strike. She turned to face him with a thirst for more knowledge in eyes.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:44 am

A pleased look swam over Frozenflame's face. Something inside of him told him that Silverpaw was going to be a wonderful apprentice. "Great job. You are doing much better than I've ever seen a new apprentice do." He smiled and flicked his tail, then got ready to demonstrate another move. "This one is leap and hold," he said. The tom looked around for something else to use besides a bush, and found a log. "This is going to be hard to do on a log, but it's the best I've got." Frozenflame crouched down, then sprang onto the cat-sized log and landed on top of it while he raked at the hunk of wood. Bark flew off under his claws as he pretended to pin the log down. "Uh...you'll see how to do it better when we fight each other," he said as he jumped off. "Try it anyway."

Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:57 am

Silverpaw nodded. Okay, this looks a little hard to do on a log... She crouched and then jumped onto the log, gripping as hard as she could with her back feet to assure that she wouldn't fall off. Then the apprentice quickly raked at the logs bark and looked at Frozenflame. "How did I do?"

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 2:01 pm

The warrior inspected his apprentice as she tried the move. "You did well, just make sure to keep your weight evenly spread out on your paws to hold your opponent down better," he purred. He thought for a moment, then asked a question. "Okay, so I'm giving you an option. Do you want to fight with the moves I've taught you so far, or learn more moves and then fight." With more moves, the battle would be longer and easier, but with the moves Silverpaw knew at the moment, the battle would be harder and shorter.

Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:27 pm

The apprentice thought for a moment. It could be good either way... "Well, I guess I'll let you decide." Silverpaw told her mentor and smiled, taking a seat on the log she had just practiced her Front Paw Strike on.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:45 am

Frozenflame sighed. "Okay, then let's try it with just the moves I've taught you so far. That way you won't get confused with too many new moves in your noggin." He chuckled a little, then walked to the center of the clearing. The tom dropped down into a fighting crouch and eyed Silverpaw. "Now, I'll give you a second to prepare yourself, but I won't go easy on ya, okay? It's gonna be like a real battle, but we can only use the three moves that I showed you." He crouched down lower, brushing the ground with his belly. This was going to be...umm...interesting. "Just remember to never let your guard down."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)   Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych) Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw's Fighting Training (closed for me and Psych)
Page 1 of 1