Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Mess With Me (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Don't Mess With Me (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 11:11

The tom couldn’t contain a funny laugh when the she-cat leaped to his back one more time. When was the last time he had so much fun after the death of his biological parents? He felt like a kit again, playing with Gingerkit and Sparkkit. As he remembered those days, the flame-furred feline rolled over his own body and pushed the she-cat with his hind legs, freeing from her pinning move. ”Have you learn nothing, furball? You have to be more original with your attacks if you want to defeat the mighty Firestone!” He said in an arrogant but yet friendly tone.

Firestone used Duck and Twist, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina. Firesonte cancelled the effect of Leap-and-Hold.

Firestone
31/60 HP
110/200 SP

Sharptooth
11/45 HP
130/160 SP

OOC: Don’t worry ~~ I didn’t expect to have so much fun seeing the interaction of these two XD. I mean, they can totally be great friends-rivals.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Don't Mess With Me (Closed) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 16:09

Sharptooth was beginning to tire, but she grunted and smiled, twisting to land neatly on her paws. "Oh please. Save it, frogeater!" She crowed, rushing at the red-furred tom once more. "Won't your clanmates be shocked when they discover that the 'mighty Firestone' was defeated by the great Sharptooth, the best fighter in all the clans?"
Sharptooth pretended to rear onto her hind legs, grinning as Firestone took the bait. With a grin, she darted behind him and grabbed his tail- careful to not use her teeth-, pulling it and sending him neatly off of his feet.

Sharptooth used Tail Yank, dealing 5 damage and using 10 SP. Firestone is stunned for 1 turn.
Firestone
26/60 HP
110/200 SP

Sharptooth
11/45 HP
120/160 SP

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jan 2018 - 19:40

The ginger tom grinned arrogantly as he placed himself for a front attack from the she-cat. ”Defeated? Me? No one can stop me, pretty.” He purred before his tail was captured by her jaws. Surprisingly, the warrior lost his balance and fell, his head hitting the soft ground of his own territory. With a wide smile, he stood up and looked at the brown-furred warrior ready for her next move. ”That was a good trick but as you can see, I’m unbeatable! I’m not even tired!” He lied. He still had more energy and strength than the ThunderClanner but he also was getting tired quickly by the fight. However, this exhaustion was worthy for Firestone. This was his first good battle in moons!

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Don't Mess With Me (Closed) - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Mess With Me (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: