Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Mess With Me (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Don't Mess With Me (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017 - 22:39

The air was cold and the snow wasn't helping the stocky warrior who was wandering next to the Thunderpath. His green eyes gazed at the other side, remembering his last meeting there with a Thunderclan warrior that was completely filled with scars across her body.

Firestone had complex feelings about that clan... After his meeting with Buttercup and everything involved with Heather, he couldn't help feeling a bit despise toward a clan that separated a family. However, Specklefang was nice to him even if he was a Shadowclan tom. And no other cat in Thunderclan actually did anything wrong to him, except maybe that tom called Rockthorn that blazed the forest with fire when he was just a kit. The memories flooded his mind until he noticed a strange move in a bush on the other side. The flame-furred tom stopped behind a dead tree and looked carefully for any careless trespasser.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Don't Mess With Me (Closed) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyMon 25 Dec 2017 - 23:51

Sharptooth grunted and padded towards the Thunderpath, her head low. Her recent fights did a good job taking her mind off of... Sunningrocks, but they had all worn off too quickly.
With a small huff she stepped onto the black Thunderpath, staring challengingly into the undergrowth on the other side, where a Shadowclanner could be hiding.
"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." Sharptooth took another defiant step, grinning.

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 9:19

The Shadowclan clan was staring the young cat on the other side and his fur bristled in his back when she dared to cross the Thunderpath. For Firestone, that she-cat was a trespasser that needed to a lesson about respecting the borders.

The tom left the tree with a hiss and ran toward the Thunderclan cat, who seemed strangely similar to Specklefang. He didn't think about it too much and his jaws soon caught her scruff. He shook her violently and then threw her to the Thunderpath, a few paws further from his territory. "Stay away from Shadowclan, Thunderclan scum! This is not a place for squirrel-munchers like you." He snarled with a defiant look in his green eyes.

Firestone used Scruff Shake on Sharptooh, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina. Sharptooth is stunned for 1 turn.

Firestone
60/60 HP
175/200 SP

Sharptooth
40/45 HP
160/160 SP

Last edited by Jay Bird on Tue 26 Dec 2017 - 9:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 9:19

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Don't Mess With Me (Closed) Mistpe10
Don't Mess With Me (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 13:44

Sharptooth laughed as a red tom came barrelling out onto the Thunderpath.
"Squirrel-muncher?" The large she-cat landed on her feet. "How unoriginal."
She did feel a little surprised when the tom managed to throw her- after all, despite her average size, she was heavier than most cats because of her fur. But nevermind...
With a grin, she trotted lightly across the Thunderpath. "Besides, technically, I was in no cat's land. Shadowclan doesn't own the Thunderpath, silly."

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyTue 26 Dec 2017 - 15:45

The fur of the short-tempered warrior bristled with anger. He unsheathed his claws but did nothing more against her. The large tom stepped back to his side of the road and just keep staring at the she-cat walking so freely in the Thunderpath. "Well, darling, that was just a warning. I mean, I supposed you wanted to cross because I thought that no one was dumb enough to walk in the Thunderpath but I see that I was wrong. Thunderclan cats are really stupid, just like you, sweetheart. No wonder why they are all so weak." He purred with a sarcastic and harsh tone after grinning just like she did. His pride didn't let him stay quiet after she made fun of him and he was willing to fight if that she-cat was so mouse-brained to come and fight.

Sharptooth is no longer stunned.

Firestone
60/60 HP
175/200 SP

Sharptooth
40/45 HP
160/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 22:58

Sharptooth snarled and lowered herself to the ground, her eyes glinting fiercely. "Your petty words don't bother me, stranger." She bunched her feet to the ground, trying her best to distract the tom. She caught sight of age-old pawprints on the center of the Thunderpath; definitely not a clan cats, from how ragged the claws were.
"At least Thunderclan has the guts to trust rouges. When was the last time Shadowclan let in rouge?" She hissed.
A second later, Sharptooth sprung. She landed square on the tom's back with a fierce screech.

Sharptooth used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 9 damage and using 10 SP. Firestone is stunned for 1 turn.

Firestone
51/60 HP
175/200 SP

Sharptooth
40/45 HP
150/160 SP

Last edited by Drippy on Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 22:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyFri 29 Dec 2017 - 22:58

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptySat 30 Dec 2017 - 9:31

Firestone's anger only grew when she talked about rogues. How dare to disrespect his clan using that subject? He himself was the son of a rogue that turned himself into a warrior, earning the trust of his clan. That's why when she landed on his back, he rolled fastly and threw her with his hind legs with every strength he got. The tom stayed on his side of the path, hissing angrily at the young she-cat. "You've messed up with the wrong cat, darling. When was the last time Shadowclan let a rogué in? If you try to make me feel bad for that, you choose the wrong cat because I'm the son of one of them and for my clan that doesn't matter as long I show I'm strong and loyal."  The tom smiled, ready to receive any of her attacks. "And I'll make sure to show how powerful I am if you keep fighting me. Come on! Show those Thunderclan's guts you were talking about earlier!"

Firestone used Duck and Twist, dealing 5 damage and using 25 SP. Firestone cancelled the effect of Leap-and-Hold.

Firestone
51/60 HP
150/200 SP

Sharptooth
35/45 HP
150/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptySun 31 Dec 2017 - 19:52

"You? The son of a rouge?" Sharptooth took a menacing step forward. "That's... kinda cool."
For a moment, Sharptooth didn't move. Her best friend was half-rouge.
Why was she even fighting this orange tom?

With a grunt, Sharptooth took another step forward. "I should strike you down where you stand, Shadowclanner. The daughter of the great Specklefang would never sit still and do nothing..." With a roar, Sharptooth threw herself at the orange warrior and reared onto her hind legs, pummeling at his face with her powerful paws, her signature move.

Sharptooth used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage and using 20 SP
Firestone
40/60 HP
150/200 SP

Sharptooth
35/45 HP
130/160 SP

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyMon 1 Jan 2018 - 12:57

The tom blinked surprised by the first reaction of the she-cat. Cool? Seriously? That was her first thought about him after the tom told her he was the son of a non-clan cat? She surely was different from a lot of cats he had known.

But the next words she said left him frozen. The daughter of... Specklefang? Firestone didn't react until he felt her paws on his face. Without thinking, he growled frustrated and with one paw he threw mud to her face as he stepped back. "Specklefang...?Are you... her daughter?" He whispered to himself as he looked at the young she-cat. At first, he thought that it was a coincidence that she looked similar to the Thunderclan warrior but now he understood that it wasn't. The Shadowclan tom didn't want to hurt her but she was still on his territory and he had to fight back. However, he wasn't aiming to wound her anymore. Actually, he was starting to see this battle almost like a friendly challenge. The tom smiled. "I see that you're not a coward. Instead, you're a fighter like me! It is going to be an honour to defeat such a good warrior like you, darling!" He said arrogantly but a slightly playful tone as he prepared for his next attack.

Firestone used Mud Slap, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP. Sharptooth is stunned for one turn.

Firestone
40/60 HP
150/200 SP

Sharptooth
29/45 HP
130/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:14

Sharptooth grinned, and this time she wasn't mocking the red tom. "Bring it on, Squirrel-heart!" She joked, shaking mud out of her eyes. It was about time she got some respect. She'd have to come around here again.

Sharptooth is no longer stunned.

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 19:21

The tom smirked. He never expected that fight against another clan cat could be so funny and with bad intentions. The Shadowclan warrior didn't intend to harm her anymore and he just wanted to fight until one of them couldn't go on. "You asked for it, sweetheart!" He mewed hitting her with his front paws after he reared up on his hinds legs. He made sure she wasn't leaving any wounds and just did everything for fun entertaining. This she-cat was surely different from any cat he had ever know.

Firestone used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Firestone
40/60 HP
135/200 SP

Sharptooth
16/45 HP
130/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:33

OOC: sorry, totally blanked on this!
IC: Sharptooth barely hid a grunt. "Save it for the medicine cat, Mudmouth!" She taunted, openly smiling. Finally, finally someone understood. Fighting wasn't just to cause a cat harm, a way to channel your anger... fighting was fun!
The fluffy she-cat flung herself once more onto the red tom's back, batting at his head with sheathed paws.

Sharptooth used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 9 damage and using 10 SP

Firetalon is stunned for 2 turns

Firestone
31/60 HP
135/200 SP

Sharptooth
16/45 HP
130/160 SP

Last edited by Drippy on Thu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 22:33

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Mess With Me (Closed)   Don't Mess With Me (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Mess With Me (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next