Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)

Go down 
+3
FireDaisy
RoawImKoatt
Not
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 6:51

Storm looked around as the rogues and his Clanmates argued. The rogues probably knew that place. "I was just trying to find a place to make dirt!!!" He protested. "I am NOT a dumb kit, I'm of age to become an apprentice!" He looked down. "Just go away, ALL of you! I'll show you, I can find my OWN way out! THEN, I'll do whatever I want!" He curled up on the leaves and looked away.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 9:53

Brooke looked at Spottedpaw "Well then why isnt his mother here helping? Mabye becuase she dosnt care just like mine didnt care either? she hissed.
She looked at the kit and laughed "Should we go? Please little one I live around this part of the city you cant tell me to go now can you? she said and grinned.

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 11:20

Pigeon hissed, "Shut up! His twolegs are going to come out here with all your screeching." She sighed. "I can grab him and climb up the gutter. Just... Stop yelling." She mewed.

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 11:41

Spottedpaw smiled. "you really can do that?" she asked with hope coming. She was glad there was a way to free the kit. "do you want to do it wolfkit?" she asked the young kit. She knew he might felt weird getting carried by a stranger.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 12:50

Storm hissed at Brooke. "Well apparently, this is MY yard now, so technically it belongs to me and my Twolegs! Well, they are mine since I'm a kittypet." Then he turned to the other rogue. "And NO, do not touch me! I'm going to go to SLEEP one you cats leave, and then I'll do whatever I want!" I can get used to being a kittypet, He thought. "So leave me ALONE! Silverleaf and Goldenfang were both killed by saving me, so don't even think for a second that they don't care! Silverleaf's NEVER coming to get me!" At this statement he began to cry. "Just go away!!!" He wailed.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 12:57

Shreeheart had kind of just sat back and waited while everyone argued, every so often trying to claw the fence again. When Wolfkit started protesting, he just shrugged. It seemed okay that he wanted to stay here, and he should be able to. But then what could he get credit for from his clan. If he couldn't save the kit, he would have to save Spottedpaw. But she wasn't in need of saving. He would need to create some kind of ruckus so there would be something to escape from. He turned and looked Brooke straight in the eye.
"There are none of your scent markers here, so this is as much our territory as yours. And stop acting like you could ever beat Spottedpaw in a fight."

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 13:22

"Well neither do yyou have scent marks here soo yeah she said and then looked at Spottedpaw and then back at Shrewheart "Id easly beat that, whats it you clan cats call them.. Apprentice! Shes not that old and she dosnt look like shed be able to kill a fly if needed" she hissed, staring emontionless as the cat infront of her. She jumped down form the cardboard boxes she had been laying on.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 15:00

Rolling her eyes, Pigeon started to claw absently at the roof tiles, using it as her own scratching post. "Loners don't need scent markers, you're out of your territory. Now," she stood up, her large body casting a shadow into the yard. " Am I getting this kit or not? He's obviously not thinking clearly." The she-cat continued to claw at the roof in boredom. "Listen, being a kittypet means being a play thing. You stop being cute and you be killed or thrown out. If that happens, I'll see you clawing through garbage for rats and carrion. Do you want that, kit?"

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Dec 2017 - 15:21

Storm scowled at Pigeon. "I'm not GOING to be a kittypet," He said. "I'm going to find my OWN way out! That'll show you all! And by the way, I'm of age to be an apprentice, so in theoretical terms, I'm NOT a kit anymore!" Then he turned to Spottedpaw and Shrewheart. "Go away, and MAYBE I'll come back! If I feel like it!"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 10:59

OOC: ok I'm getting confused you told me to get leader which I did then you are telling me to leave so what was the point in getting leader?

Ic: spottedpaw started to have tears in her eyes. "i will not leave you here. It was my fault your here and it will be my fault if anything else happens to you." she said almost crying.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 12:12

Brooke looked at the apprentice who was close to crying and grinned, then she sat down and looked towards the twoleg nest. She sheated her claws again still lashing her tail back and forth just a little more peacefully than before.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 12:29

Night saw his leader and dipped his head in greeting. He stopped walking away and figured why not? He turned back around. He saw the kit claiming he would escape by himself. Then Spottedpaw claiming that she wouldn't leave somewhere she doesn't belong. "You will leave. Doesn't your warrior code say that you shouldn't trespass? And to challenge anyone who does?" he said, unsheathing his claws merely to intimidate the clan cats. He looked at Storm. "Funny how you claim to not be a kit, but you're stubborn as one." he chuckled. He saw Spottedpaw was on the verge of crying, and Shrewheart trying to make a fight. "Seriously? Has ThunderClan always been a bunch of overgrown kits?" he asked sarcastically. He looked at Storm, then Spottedpaw, then Shrewheart. "Stubborn, overconfident, snappy... yep... overgrown kits." he added just to make these ThunderClanners mad, maybe he'll see if these two cats actually don't have the self control of a fox cub.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 13:33

Brooke looked at Night and grinned "Finally a cat with some common sense" she meowed and then looked back at the clan cats and then at the kit.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 15:05

Storm glanced up at Night. "Being stubborn can be a good thing, you know." He said. "If I wasn't stubborn, I'd be no better than a helpless newborn kit! I'd be run over by every other cat!" He frowned. "Anyway, Spottedpaw and Shrewheart were too late. Now they should go back. Now at least I can show you all I'm perfectly capable of getting out. I don't need any other cat to help me. I'm tired anyway."

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Dec 2017 - 17:07

OOC: Before anything else I want to make very clear this is considered a plot and as such it should’ve been approved by a mod before the topic was even made. Since Jadewings93 is fairly new and probably ignored this we decided to only give you a warning, but this will be the only time this happens.

As the rogues and clan cats kept bickering, the leader of ThunderClan made her way across the border and flicked her ears as the argument soon reached her ears. She wasn’t surprised when she noticed the other cats hadn’t noticed her a she approached, her white rosetted pelt being a perfect camouflage against the white snow and the shadows, plus, they were too focused in their argument to notice the stench and roars of a monster even if it decided to stand right at their side.

“Enough!” Her voice was commanding and serious as she finally joined the gathered cats near the strange fence that buzzed like a swarm of bees during Newleaf. She was careful to stand straight and her long fluffy pelt made her seem even bigger than she already was “We came here to rescue a clanmate, not to argue with rogues whose intentions are only those of helping. Besides, what they are saying it’s true, marked or not this is NOT our territory, is THEIRS, the least I would expect of any apprentice and even more of one of my warriors is to already know that after the first time you all got your territory tour. Show some respect, for StarClan’s sake! I don’t know if any of you have personal affairs with these rogues or not, but this is not the time nor the place”.

After scolding the apprentice and the warrior she turned to look at the rogues and dipped her head respectfully in an apologetic manner “I’m Blizzardstar, leader of ThunderClan, and I want to apologize for this mess. I guess my clanmates’s mind is fogged by worry right now. Usually we wouldn’t cross borders like this, but I’m sure you can understand that a missing kit isn’t something we can just ignore”.

Finally she turned to look at the trapped kit “You may be apprentice aged, Wolfkit, but you don’t have even the basic experience of one. You might become a great warrior someday, able to get out of problems even bigger than this one, but right now you’re still too young and inexperienced. Stubbornness can prove as something good at times, but right now it’s only making you look like a mouse-brained egocentric kitten. These cats…” As she said the last word she pointed at the group of rogues with her long fluffy tail “…know more about this territory, its dangers and how to get you to safety than any of us does. If they want to help you instead of turning their backs on your predicament, the very least you should do is be thankful! Now, stop acting like a spoiled newborn and show us you are mature enough to become an apprentice by accepting their help, Wolfkit!” It was clear that Blizzardstar was fed up with this stupid bickering that was leading completely nowhere.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)   The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stormy Wolf Needs Help(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next