Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC)) Empty
PostSubject: Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC))   Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC)) EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 12:32

The sunhigh patrol was making it's way back from a hunt, returning with fish as the river was running again, fueling RiverClan with it's usual comfortable food resource. The weather was warmer than before, but today was particulary overcats and only a few scarce sunrays warmed his spot laying on the camp floor in a clump of reeds. The gray warrior had been sulking all day, pondering over whether it was worth it or not... But he finally made his decision and, choosing a time in which enough cats would be around to listen, her got up with a gentle rustle and made his way towards the center of the camp, by the fresh-kill pile. One last glance towards the leader's den and a quick scout for Ivyfall was all he had before he spoke, and words flooded out of his mouth like an over-flowing river.

"Cats of RiverClan! I know that my own opinion might not count as much as the leader's will, but hear me out! Many moons have passed since we fought with WindClan and taught them a lesson about attacking our warriors, about crossing boundaries and about stealing prey. We crushed down the deputy's insolence and humiliated Ashstar and her Clan, letting them whine about their defeat at the Gatherings to follow. Let us remember what they have done to us: one petty-minded warrior snuck into our territory and injured Shellwater, a young she-cat out on a walk; their deputy, Smokepelt, crossed the boundaries once again and mutilated a poor apprentice. Unluckily for them, we RiverClanners don't take opression as quietly as they do and fought back. Set the score. But wait, there's more. Just as the souls were starting to settle, after the battle, none other than Morningfog returned to camp, bedraggled and hurt. She saved a WindClan kit from drowning into the gorge! And now, only a few sunrises ago, what are we greeted with? The same kind she-cat, almost killed by some WindClan warriors, and blinded for life?! Is this the justice of StarClan? Because I am afraid that if we don't make justice, there won't be any. I will not stand by and see this Clan pick out our warriors one by one and get away without punishment!" he meowed, searching the faces around him, feeling elated after speaking his mind. It would only remain to see who was with him and who was against him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC))   Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC)) EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 13:36

Dawnsong listened intently close by as her father spoke. No doubt, the young she-cat was against fighting in most cases, but after thinking over everything that Windclan had done, she had come to a conclusion. And she was definitely on the same side as Smokeface. With a serious expression on her face, she padded over and stood by his side, signalling her agreement. "I'm with you," she murmured, flicking her tail anxiously as she waited for her clanmates to state their own opinions.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC))   Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC)) EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 14:21

"You idiot." Shellwater's voice rang out in the clearing, directly following Smokeface's brazen announcement. The scarred calico she-cat stepped up, glaring at the warrior in front of the Great Rock. "You would disrespect your leader so blatantly? Have you forgotten that it was Fishstar who led our Clan to victory, not you? I have as much reason to hate WindClan as the next cat- likely even more. I would be glad to meet those fox-hearts in battle again, but under the command of our leader, not you. As an apprentice I looked up to you, but you prove yourself to be a mousebrain by disrespecting your leader, your deputy, and StarClan themselves. If we are to obtain justice, it will come by Fishstar's paws and not yours. I understand your anger, and I feel it too, but you are completely overstepping yourself with this lunacy. StarClan led us to victory last time we fought, and they will again, if Fishstar decides it has come to that. Now shut up, you stupid tom, and let your leader handle the Clan's decisions." The scarred queen finished speaking, indignation burning in her orange eyes.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 8:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC))   Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC)) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 22:54

Morningfog listened to her mate speak from the medicine cat den and got up quickly, her battle wounds were healing just fine but, her eyes would never heal. "Don't you dare use my pain and misery as well as what I've done as support for another battle! I saved that kit because I'm a cat, WindClan or not, it was a kit. They owe me nothing for doing what I'm expected to do! I would hate nothing more than to battle WindClan or any cat for that matter. If my blindness caused another generation to have bitterness inherited in them then I may as well hurl myself over the gorge and quit! We fought the battle to prevent our cats from being harmed and to show we weren't weak, not to make them look like a pack of wolves... Stop searching for things to fight over, you're going mad with it all!" The motherly cat yowled.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC))   Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC)) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 23:13

"I'm with you Smokeface, but only under the command of Fishstar," the warrior called out. Tawnystorm's gaze flicked to Shellwater for a second. She had a very good point, after all. "I respect you greatly, and I agree with everything you say, and I want to rip them to shreds as much as you do. I hate them, and their foxhearted deputy and everything they've done to us. They've disfigured my mate for life, and every day I curse them for it! But you're not my leader. If we battle them again, then it'll be if Fishstar commands it! You're disrespecting your leader by trying to ignite anger within the Clan, disrespecting your leader by just jumping up on that rock and releasing your rage -" The she-cat took a breath. "Look, I'm sorry, but I'm not doing anything if Fishstar doesn't approve. Get down from that rock, and shut up." She hated to be so rude to her best friend, but she felt it was necessary. She agreed with everything he had said, but he wasn't Fishstar or Ivyfall. He wasn't the leader, not even the oldest warrior, and these decisions were not his to make.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC)) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC))   Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC)) EmptySat 25 Mar 2017 - 6:28

Sorry for the OOC posting, but Smokeface never leaped on the leader's rock. He was just randomly yelling in the middle of camp))

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC))   Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormy Waters ((open to all of RC))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: