Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A warrior and a Lilac (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

A warrior and a Lilac (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A warrior and a Lilac (closed)   A warrior and a Lilac (closed) EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 19:49

Russetpelt padded out of the warriors den. The newly appointed warrior had been itching to hunt for a little while. The cool breeze ran through the air, making the trees rustle. Surely a good bit of prey would be wondering around on this nice day? He noticed Lilacpaw, a cat he didn't talk to very much. Why not hunt with her? I'd be nice to get to know more cats.
"Hey, Lilacpaw," he greeted, padding up to her. "I just thought I'd be cool to go hunting. Wanna go with me?"

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: A warrior and a Lilac (closed)   A warrior and a Lilac (closed) EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 20:13

Lilacpaw had just been shaking the moss from her fur when she heard Russetpelt. She hadn't really met him when he was an apprentice but here he was noe asking her to hunt with him. The somewhat skittish she cat gave a nervous smile. Hoping one day she would break the habit of her nervousness along with her being somewhat jumpy . Though if anyone knew the truth they couldn't blame the poor she too much. "Sure.....i..i would love to join you"She mewed having a small stutter.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: A warrior and a Lilac (closed)   A warrior and a Lilac (closed) EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 11:10

Russetpelt grinned, and padding towards the entrance to the camp, looking back to make sure Lilacpaw was following.
When they got to the middle of the territory, the russet warrior pricked his ears, and tasted the air. A squirrel was skittering around a bush, eating nuts.
Russetpelt flicked his tail, telling Lilacpaw that he was about to try and catch something. He dropped into the hunting stance, and crept forward, stepping lightly. When he got close enough, he leapt forward, almost landing directly on the furry brown rodent. He bit down on the squirrel, killing it.
He dropped his freshly caught prey near a tree. "Why don't you catch something now?" he asked, smiling lightly.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3

Last edited by Ivyy on Mon 20 Nov 2017 - 11:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: A warrior and a Lilac (closed)   A warrior and a Lilac (closed) EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 11:10

The member 'Ivyy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

A warrior and a Lilac (closed) Mistpe10
A warrior and a Lilac (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warrior and a Lilac (closed)   A warrior and a Lilac (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A warrior and a Lilac (closed)
Page 1 of 1