Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)

Go down 
+2
~Rose blue~
FishierthanFish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Clan/Rank : Warrior - Apprentice - Skyclan - Shadowclan
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 577

THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) Empty
PostSubject: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) EmptyTue 4 Jan 2011 - 12:27

Alright, I got really bored today during school and started thinking about what I can really make on an image editor. I have a great image program, and the right mind to think up some things for this.

So the idea is you ask for a special font and a special title, by using the template below.
The starred fields are required.

*Font Description:
*Background Description:
*Letter color code (ex. vowels are random rainbow while the consonants are black or something):
Title (like Hardkit the harsh, or something a little less stupid):
*Name (do you want it to be your warrior name, kit name or apprentice name? Write it! :D):
Miscellaneous (ex. mist, shading, 3D effects, sparks... etc.):
*Picture you want in it:

Here's my first example:
THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) W8972w

I'm on Cooltext, if you have a font from that which you would like me to use, send me a link from Cooltext! (that's linked)

PM me the template, and just to let you know, my backgrounds will be more advanced than the one in the template. (and the font)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Burnsorrow ~ Hardkit on Sun 16 Jan 2011 - 8:14; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) EmptyTue 4 Jan 2011 - 13:09

Font Description:Currly
Background Description:THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) A_sitt10
Letter color code (ex. vowels are random rainbow while the consonants are black or something):like your avy but pink instead
Title (like Hardkit the harsh, or something a little less stupid):Butterflywing the red rose
Name (do you want it to be your warrior name, kit name or apprentice name? Write it! :D):Butterflywing
Miscellaneous (ex. mist, shading, 3D effects, sparks... etc.):a rose mabey?

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) EmptyTue 4 Jan 2011 - 22:20

Font Description: Kinda like cursive....really elegant
Background Description: flames
Letter color code (ex. vowels are random rainbow while the consonants are black or something): Um...make it rainbow
Title (like Hardkit the harsh, or something a little less stupid): Cloudedfire
Name (do you want it to be your warrior name, kit name or apprentice name? Write it! :D): warrior name...eh heh heh
Miscellaneous (ex. mist, shading, 3D effects, sparks... etc.): make it kinda misty

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 7:11

Font Description:Cursive
Background Description: Lightning and sparks
Letter color code (ex. vowels are random rainbow while the consonants are black or something): consonants are rainbow colored, and vowels are yellow
Title (like Hardkit the harsh, or something a little less stupid): Lightningshock the shocket
Name (do you want it to be your warrior name, kit name or apprentice name? Write it! :D): Lightningshock
Miscellaneous (ex. mist, shading, 3D effects, sparks... etc.):
sparks 3D effects and mist

Spoiler:

THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 9:18

Umm... Thanks for getting a lot of posts soon, I'm on it and all, but

"PM meh the template, and just to let you know, my backgrounds will be more advanced than the one in the template. (and the font)"

Must not have been noticed... So I'll enlarge it.

Leo, can you change the Name And Title part of the fields.
The name is where your warrior name goes, and unless you want it to look like this:
Warrior Name... Eh heh heh.
Cloudedfire
Please change it to this:
Name: Cloudedfire
Title: (like hardkit the harsh, or something a little less stupid): (none)
If you want no subtitle below, or nickname or something just write it like that.

And I made a template change, you get to upload the image you mainly want on it! Wohoo!
So say... Leo wants a picture of a talking leaf, she gets to upload a picture of the leaf.
And if lightning wants a picture of himself, it's off to image finding and painting. Sorry bout this.
I promise I'll make the image a little more... HD and colorful like a Blu-ray movie or something, though, kay?

By the way, here you go Buttah!
THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) M8lnb7

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 12:35

its awsome thanks

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

PostSubject: Re: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) EmptySat 8 Jan 2011 - 5:37

Font Description: something elegant & easy to read
Background Description: blue please
Letter color code: purple please
Title: Hollypaw The Honeybee
Name: Hollypaw The Honeybee
Miscellaneous: could Hollypaw have holly by her ear?
Picture you want in it: Any black cat with blue eyes.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Hollypaw on Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 8:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 7:40

Alright, since we are a little screwed up with this subject, this topic is ttemporarily closed.
I need to fill in like 5 requests.
And 3 of those including errors... So people, I need Leopardheart, Hollypaw and... Lightning to refill their forms.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) EmptySun 16 Jan 2011 - 20:22

Umm, I didn`t write a request, so why is my name in the title????? O.o

THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)   THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you) Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS TOPIC IS TEMPORARLY CLOSED (Cherrypaw, Lilac, Lightning, and leo, please rewrite your requests, thank you)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: