Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]] Empty
PostSubject: I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]]   I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]] EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 13:06

Cloudpaw had been lounging around camp all day and he was getting restless. Not to mention, the clan probably thought him even more useless since he hadn't done anything today. He'd just been so exhausted from trying to do everything all the time and trying to prove to his clanmates that he wasn't useless just because he couldn't see. Sometimes he found himself blaming his mother for his blindness, but he soon felt guilty and ashamed for even thinking it. Of course it wasn't her fault, and she was a great, respected warrior of SkyClan, while he was just him. That was nobody's fault but his own. Sighing, annoyed and frustrated, he practically stalked off out of camp and into the forest that he called home. despite still just being an older apprentice, he knew his territory like the back of his paw, and he had no problem now navigating the rocky terrain. In the beginning, of course, he had stumbled around like a kit just learning to use it's legs, but he had taken many patrols and lone walks around just to get to know the territory and where everything was. It was nice not having to pay attention so much to where he was going. His paws seemed to lead him wherever they wanted to go, and he was fine with that as he was lost in thought. He wondered often what it was like to see. He wondered what the color green was, and red, and blue. His clanmates told him his eyes were a piercing blue, but he hadn't any idea what that even really meant. His denmates had often tried to explain colors to him, but it never seemed to prevail. He still had no idea what they were. He wondered his Cherrymist had ever wondered these very thoughts, and if she was ever insecure about her condition. He couldn't imagine it. He had wanted to talk to his mother about his insecurities, but everytime he tried to, the words wouldn't come out, or he chickened out. She'd probably think he was stupid, a mouse-brain.

He shook his head to clear away the thoughts the plagued his brain, when he heard the sound of pawsteps approaching behind him. Whipping around to face the cat, he inhaled the sweet and comforting scent of his mother. "Oh.. Hey mom." He murmured softly.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]] Sign_s13
I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]]   I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]] EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 13:19

Cherrymist was worried about Cloudpaw. Ever since his birth, well, he had been different, and they all knew it. He was blind, and a kit being born with her sickness was inevitable. The heartbreak that she and Rippedsky had gone through, the sick feeling in her stomach every time she was near him, it was guilt, clawing at her insides and accusing her of passing on the cursed gene of blindness. But what was done was done, and now she had to stay strong for him. The blind cat had been following her son for awile now, ever since he left camp. On one side, she was keen on making sure he was going to be alright, but on the other hand, embarrassment, the fact that she didn't trust him to go on his own, was dragging her down. It was good that he went outside, the quiet forest would be a great place to talk. Taking a deep breath, Cherrymist prepared to call out to him, except he turned around before she could finish, almost knocking into her. Slightly surprised, the white cat spoke.

"Cloudpaw... we need to talk." she murmured to him softly, greeting her son with a warm, comforting lick on the face. She had to understand her son was just as mature as any other apprentice his age, and, before she knew it, he could already be a warrior. It was time they spoke, for she knew he was ready to be entrusted with the burden of knowledge.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]]   I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]] EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 13:50

Cloudpaw tilted his head inquisitively as his mom spoke. What could she need to talk about with him? Did something happen? Pushing the thoughts back, he nodded. "Oh. About.. what?" He asked curiously, nuzzling his mother affectionately. She was probably the cat he looked up to the most, and he couldn't even think about his life without her comforting presence. He had silently thanked Crowstar the moment the words came out of his mouth that Cherrymist would be his mentor. He had been worried that he would get a mentor who didn't understand his condition, and, therefore, not be able to train him accordingly. He wished he understood how his mother had gotten the clan's acceptance, but then again, maybe she hadn't needed to earn it. Maybe everyone just knew she would do fine.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]] Sign_s13
I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]]   I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]] Empty

Back to top Go down

I CAN Be A Warrior [[Closed]]
Page 1 of 1