Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just Like We Were Kids Again...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Just Like We Were Kids Again... Empty
PostSubject: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyTue 19 Sep 2017 - 20:10

The fluffy she-cat left the den when the night arrived at the camp. Stretching her paws, the warrior looked at the fresh-kill pile, thinking that it needed more prey. Maybe a hunting patrol could help, she thought as she searched with her eyes for any cat that could accompany her. However, her mind suddenly thought about one special tom that she knew he would be with her if she went on a patrol.

Cedarstorm walked into the den again and soon glanced at the black fur of the newly appointed warrior. Trotting to him, the warrior smiled to him as she started to talk. "Hey, Crowfur! Wanna go on a hunting patrol with me? You know, it can be like we were apprentices! Going on our stroll together under the stars of the night, right?" She remembered all the nights she spend with the tom when she was an apprentice and how happy she was by his side. Every time she was close to him, the warrior could feel a pleasant warm feeling her chest that always made her smile.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Just Like We Were Kids Again... Signat14
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyTue 19 Sep 2017 - 20:31

Crowpaw felt the pelt of Cedarstorm leave the Warrior's den before eventually returning. His eyes lit up and he quickly got up at that mention of spending some time with his special she-cat. "Yes I would love to go!" he purred sweetly. The dark furred tom walked out of the den and waited for Cedarstorm. His pelt tingled with excitement. They could now spend time together as warriors. He let out a deep purr at the thought.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 7:38

The she-cat smirked as she padded out the den after Crowfur, who was already waiting for her. She touched gently with her tail the chest of the tom as she passed in front of him, inviting him to follow her into the territory of the clan. Cedarstorm walked along with her dearest friend as she looked to the night sky with starry eyes, just like when she was younger. It still amazed her how beautiful the stars could be, always shining even in the darkest night.

The warrior looked back to the tom when they arrived at a good hunting spot. "Well, I think we can hunt over here. Let's see how much we have improved since we were apprentices, okay?" She purred excitedly as she trotted to a bush where she could scent a prey near. Her eyes gazed a plump and distracted rodent that was perfect for the fresh-kill pile. Crouching with her tail up, the she-cat jumped to the animal but she wasn't the only one looking for it. A giant shadow flew over her and soon, she noticed from the corner of her eyes, two pairs of claws going to her her body. Cedarstorm escaped from its first attack in the right moment but the owl already wanted her as her future meal. Hissing angrily, but scared too, the warrior stayed in her two hind legs and started slashing the face of the predator fiercely before jumping back to get out of its claws. "Crowfur! Help!" She yowled

Cedarstorm used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 9 damage and costing 15 SP

Owl
41/50 HP
120/120 SP

Cedarstorm
40/40 HP
105/120 SP

OOC: Wow... that was really bad luck Sweat Well, I guess I'll roleplay the owl.

Last edited by Jay Bird on Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 7:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 7:38

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Just Like We Were Kids Again... Mistpe10
Just Like We Were Kids Again... Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 8:13

Crowfur's heart thumped when Cedarstorm called for help. He ran as fast as he could, just in time to see it get its face raked by Cedarstorm. As he neared with speed, the night-colored tom let out a growl and leaped onto the low-flying bird's back and raked his claws into its feathered flesh.
-----------------------
Crowfur used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 8 damage and using 10 sp.

Crowfur:
40/40
110/120

Owl:
33/50
120/120

The effect works for two turns.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Wed 20 Sep 2017 - 8:20; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 8:13

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Just Like We Were Kids Again... Mistpe10
Just Like We Were Kids Again... Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 8:25

The owl yowled in pain when the dark-furred tom jumped into its flesh, digging his claws deep enough to not let him escape flying. The bird moved its wings desperately, trying to get him out. Cedarstorm took the advantage when she saw the belly of the predator uncover and slash it with her hind legs, with all the strength she had. Even if she was still scared about being killed by this owl, she felt safer now that Crowfur was here to help her.

Cedarstorm used Belly rake, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina. Owl is stunned for one turn.

Owl
24/50 HP
120/120 SP

Cedarstorm
40/40 HP
95/120 SP

Crowfur:
40/40
110/120

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 9:37

Crowfur let out a hiss and struck it with his unsheathed claws on its face. He wasn't going to let it leave easily. The thing was badly injured and he doubted that if he let it go, it would fly off. He wanted to finish it off soon and bring it back to camp as food.
--------------------
Crowfur used Front paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and using 10 sp.

Crowfur:
40/40
100/120

Owl:
16/50
120/120

Cedarstorm:
40/40
95/120

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 10:21

As the bird was losing its strength, it fought against the Shadowclan tom shaking its head so the tom would go away. The other warrior kept her attack, fiercely like she was, and kept slashing the flesh of the huge owl so they could bring it as prey for the clan.

She looked at Crowfur and yowled to him, trying to catch his attention. "We're almost done! Finish it, Crowfur!"

Cedarstorm used Front paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and using 10 stamina. Owl is no longer stunned.

Crowfur:
40/40
100/120

Owl:
8/50
120/120

Cedarstorm:
40/40
85/120

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 11:25

Crowfur let out a last fury of strikes to the creature's head before stopping. He wanted to make sure it was dead, so he picked the owl up by its neck. He shook it around but when he deemed it good as dead, he dropped it and let out a triumphant yowl. He turned to look at Cedarstorm. "Are you okay?" He asked her, referring to the Owl's first attacks.
-------------
Crowfur used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and using 10 sp.

Crowfur:
40/40
90/120

Owl:
0/50
120/120

Cedarstorm:
40/40
85/120

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 12:09

Cedarstorm breathed heavily when the owl finally fell, without life inside of it. The warrior looked at her paws, covered in blood before turning her attention to the black-furred tom. She nodded, shakily. "Yes... I think I was able to miss its attack just in time.... but..." Her paws were shaking as she tried to approach Crowfur but she tried to step forward, her paw slipped in the mud so she fell on the ground, weakened by the fight. Her heart was still punching faster than its regular beat as she dug her claws into the dirt, annoyed by her sudden weakness. "Fox dung!" She hissed angrily, cleaning the mud off her face while she was still laying on the mud. She thought that Crowfur might think that she was pathetic because of not being able to stand a battle against a predator. The warrior hated being so humiliated, especially in front of her friend.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 13:32

Crowfur's eyes softened at Cedarstorm. He helped her up and let her lean against him. The dark tom gave the she-cat a few reassuring licks and a loving nudge. "Cedarstorm, would you like to continue hunting or would you like to drop this off back at camp and rest?" He prodded the lifeless owl and then looked back at the warrior. "I will never judge you based on what you do. Please do not deny your needed rest for me. If you're fine, then maybe a quiet rest here will help you get your strength back and then we can continue our hunt." He wanted her to decide what they should both do.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 15:14

The warrior was blaming her clumsy moves when she suddenly looked up to the warrior when he approached her to help her. Now that she was on the ground she noticed how much he had grown since they were apprentices... he was even taller than her now. Cedarstorm suddenly blushed a bit by how close he was and because of his loving gestures after he helped her to stand up again. Her blue eyes gazed away from his face, embarrassed and flattered by his kindness. "No... I think I just need to rest a bit here and we can continue our hunting patrol. I don't want to mess up our night together, Crowfur." She meowed, trying to move some steps forward alone before laying down, trying to recover her lost energy as she waited for Crowfur to come. "I'm sorry if I cause you any trouble, Crowfur... I really wanted to spend a good night together and celebrate that now you're a warrior but... I guess it didn't end up really well, right?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 16:07

Crowfur layed himself down beside Cedarstorm. He started to clean his fur while listening to the other warrior speak. The tom chuckled lightly. "I do enjoy a battle once in a while. There's no other cat i'd rather fight besides." He gave her an affectionate lick after the last statement. After a few silent moments, the dark furred tom nuzzled her head with his. "Tell me when you're ready." He purred.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... EmptyWed 20 Sep 2017 - 16:28

The tabby warrior looked at her paws, moving it so she could feel how strong she was now that she had laid down for a moment. Seeing that she was better, the she-cat smirked playfully to the tom, recovering her usual light-hearted personality as she nuzzled him back with her head. "I think that I feel way better thanks to you, Crowfur." She purred closing her eyes for a second just to feel the warmth of his body. It really felt nice to be with him like that...
Standing up, Cedarstorm stretched her body and then glanced back at the owl, smiling proudly. "We really are great warriors! We defeated an owl all by our own! All the clan would be amazed, don't you think?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Like We Were Kids Again...   Just Like We Were Kids Again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Like We Were Kids Again...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next