Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearlthecat

Pearlthecat

Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 34

I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o) Empty
PostSubject: I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o)   I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o) EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 10:25

The Norwegian forest, remained silent like a shadow, sulking across the trees. Vixenkit's eyes, glinting in fear, of leaving the camps. She was more of the introverted type, lurking away from all of the warriors and apprentices. Sometimes they may have side-eyed her, but she ignored them. Windclan was the lowest clan in numbers, and this made it seem the weakest. She kept her paws tapping on the ground, quiet, tensing her haunches. Where would Windclan go now, Vixenkit thought? It seemed futile to survive, but the clan thought otherwise. She glared at the ground, continuing to pad around the trees. It all seemed so big. She didn't seem ready to be an apprentice, though she was probably going to become one very soon. She leaped past a rock covered in moss, staying a bit far but still close enough to Windclan's group of huddling cats.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1864

PostSubject: Re: I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o)   I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o) EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 11:24

Kestrelchirp's eyes caught movement at the right time, drawing his gaze to a kit hopping behind the rock. Concerned, the warrior immediately moved to action. Covering the distance at a rapid pace, Kestrelchirp found the rock the kit was hiding behind and cocked his head quizzically. "What are you doing?" He questioned, calmly with no anger but just curiosity.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Pearlthecat

Pearlthecat

Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o)   I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o) EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 6:31

"I wanna go back to .. windclan" was the only words Vixenkit could say. She spoke the truth, missing her old home was all she could think of. Even in the harsh season, she just wanted to curl up in her nest, doze away, and play with the other cats. She felt so weak in territory no one knew of; it seemed so weird and uncomfortable, not to mention the weather. Twolegs were intruding on WindClan's territory too; it was all confusing for a kit. Vixenkit couldn’t make heads or tails about it, so all she could do was show her fear and how timid she was, especially around cats bigger than her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o)   I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o) Empty

Back to top Go down

I don’t wanna go with the big kids (o)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory-
Jump to: