Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 6:11

Sharppaw hissed and bucked, sending the tom-cat flying off of her.
"You made a big mistake!" She snarled, rounding on him angrily.

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 7:30

Shrewpaw smirked at Sharppaw, ready to fight some more. He was a little confused when she didn´t take her chance to attack him, but decided to put it to good use. "Are you getting tired, Sharpkit? Because I will not go easy on you!" He didn´t take into accont that she might be hurt by those words, just was using whatever rescourses he had to attack.
After his tease, he didn´t wait a heartbeat before sliding underneath the younger she-cat. Caught up in the fun of their battle, he pushed with full force into her stomach, his unsheathed claws digging into her soft flesh and sending her flying off of him, but unfortunately leaving him vulnerable to her next attack.

Shrewpaw used belly rake on Sharppaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shrewpaw:
2/20
50/80

Sharppaw:
5/20
60/80

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 8:07

Sharppaw snarled as she felt his claws dig into her belly. 'Sharpkit'?
With a fierce screech she threw herself at him, clawing at his face and neck ferociously. "That'll teach you to mess with me, Shrewkit!"

IdunnohowmuchdamagewasdealthbutShrewisKO'ed

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 0:25

Bleppppppp

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 19:04

(sorry been busy)

Boarpaw smiled as he finally hopped off of his brother's muscular back and took a few steps forward. He'd planted enough nips and scratches across his back for him to remember, anyway. "Give it your all." he grinned as he watched him, tail lashing victoriously.

Lasting effect of Leap-and-Hold:

Boarpaw:

11/20 HP
60/80 SP

Ravenpaw:

1/20 HP
60/80 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 21:59

OOC: you forgot the dice roll

IC: Ravenpaw couldn't do anything with his brother grabbing his scruff.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2