Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 12:53

((this is late i was planning for this to be on the half moon so just pretend it is

It was the middle of the night, wind blowing, the taste of rain heavy on the breeze. Nothing like some good night's practice.

Boarpaw slipped out of the den, a couple of shadows following him quietly. "Quiet." he ordered the bunch of apprentices in a low voice, padding silently towards the exit. The last thing he needed right now was some warrior showing up to get them, or even worse, Blizzardstar. That determined the leader of the bunch to urge them forward until they were well within earshot of camp, their paws drumming on the forest floor as they picked up speed. The huge tabby led them far through, the clouds making the half moon hardly visible.

A clearing awaited them, the dusty ground dampening under their paws, the moisture in the air more apparent as their scoured through open territory. Boarpaw stopped, panting and exchanging glances with his older sister, Sharppaw, and his brother, Ravenpaw. Behind them was Shrewpaw, the eldest, which was not of their litter, but quite a skilled fighter. It was a risk they were taking, but with a dip of his head, the leader of the newly founded FightClan turned to his Clanmates. "We have gathered here under the half moon to honor our new Clan. We do not speak about it, but once every half moon, the Clan gathers for its one and only ceremony... Fight!" with these words, the large apprentice launched himself unto Ravenpaw, his claws eager to meet the larger apprentice's flesh and fur. With a wild glint in his eyes, the tom slid and uppercutted his brother, knocking him back on his paws a raking his sharp claws over his belly before springing back.

Boarpaw used Belly Rake on Ravenpaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina:

Boarpaw:

20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Ravenpaw

13/20 HP
80/80 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:02

Ravenpaw smirked he had learned a thing or two from fighting with claws on his first day of training with Blazingwing, and now that his wounds were healed he was itching to test his skills against his siblings. Ravenpaw shot up and circled his brother his large fluffy tail lashing behind him. As the largest cat here he had the weight advantage. Ravenpaw sprung out and grabbed Boarpaw's tail and takes it backwards.

Ravenpaw used Tail Yank -10 SP & -2 HP

Boarpaw:

18/20 HP
70/80 SP

Ravenpaw

13/20 HP
70/80 SP

Boarpaw is stunned for one turn

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:09

Sharppaw grinned, turning to Shrewpaw. "I'll just have to prove myself a worthy deputy." She mewed softly.

With a wild grin she threw herself at the older apprentice, landing squarely on his back and digging her claws into his back triumphantly, grabbing hold of his scruff with her teeth.

Sharppaw used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP. This move is in effect for 2 turns and damage is given each turn, making it a total of 12 HP lost.

Sharppaw
20/20
70/80

Shrewpaw
8/20
80/80

Last edited by Drippy on Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:09

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) Mistpe10
I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:13

Boarpaw whipped around, unsteady on his paws from the pain, but a grin bloomed on his face as he looked at Ravenpaw. "Not bad. Go ahead." he meowed with a smile, shaking his head of the dizziness but still holding his ground, bracing for the apprentice's next move.

Boarpaw is stunned.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:29

Shrewpaw calmly followed after FightClan to their meeting spot, not even focusing on being quiet. They would make up a good excuse if they were found and they would be fine. Upon arriving at the c;earing, he rolled his eyes at the speech of sorts that Boarpaw made. They were here to fight, not talk! But he concluded that the apprentice was too young to understand that. But when he lunged for his brother, he couldn´t help but grin. This was going to be fun. He turned when Sharppaw addressed him. He decided to let the younger cat make the first move. However, he was quite surprised by how well she fought. After she jumped on his back, he realized that he couldn´t attack her.

Shrewpaw cannot attack, as Leap-and-hold in still in use.

OOC: In case there is any confusion, Sharppaw is doing leap-and-hold for two turns, so that counts as he attack for this turn.

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) Signat10

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:38

Ravenpaw smirked and leaped at Boarpaw bowling him over and taking his claws down his belly like he did to him earlier.

Ravenpaw used Belly Rake -10 SP & -7 HP

Boarpaw:
11/20 HP
70/80 SP

Ravenpaw:
13/20 HP
60/80 SP

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 20:10

OOC: Let's just say that two turns have already passed, since no damage will be done on both sides because Shrew's total damage was already dished out.
IC:
Sharppaw hissed in satisfaction and leapt off the young tom, only to wheel around and throw herself at him, slicing her claws across his face with a sharp hiss.

Sharppaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP

Sharppaw
20/20
60/80

Shrewpaw
2/20
80/80

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 3:30

OOC:We don´t have to change what we already did, but in the future, 6 damage would be done on the first turn, opponent can´t attack, 6 damage is done on the next turn, opponent can attack.

Shrewpaw felt claws leave his shoulders, and before he had a chance to react, he realized she was already attacking again. Well, that was annoying. He wondered what he should do, then he decided to throw her off balance before attacking. He lunged past her and gripped her tail firmly with his teeth, then pulled back with all his strength.

Shrewpaw used Tail Yank on Sharppaw, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shrewpaw:
2/20
70/80

Sharppaw:
18/20
60/80

Sharppaw is stunned for one turn

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 5:08

Boarpaw stole a quick glance to his elder sister, his smile widdening. Even with his belly aching, the tom declined to give up. Her flexed his claws and launched himself to his brother, copying his Sharppaw's hold and earning the satisfaction of watching his brother pinned down underneath him. "Dln't mind if I do." he grinned, hissing in his brother's ear as his weight held him down.

Boarpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Ravenpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP

Boarpaw:

11 /20 HP
60/80 SP

Ravenpaw

7 /20 HP
60/ 80 SP

Ravenpaw is held down for 2 turns

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Last edited by Bun on Fri 18 Aug 2017 - 5:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 5:08

The member 'Bun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 7:49

Ravenpaw narrowed his eyes but grinned at his brother silently complimenting him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 10:18

Sharppaw yowled angrily as Shrewpaw grabbed her tail. She twisted and turned, trying to claw at him. Finally, she broke free and darted a small step away.

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 13:29

Shrewpaw grinned as Sharppaw failed to attack him. As the she-cat wriggled free, he realized she was very vulnerable to attack at the moment. After less than a second of consideration, the brown apprentice decided to give her a taste of her own medicine, and use the attack she had used on him against her. Letting out a yowl to play with her fear, he leapt o top of her back and pinned down her shoulders. Now that she was unable to move, he raked at her spine, not worried about seriously hurting her, just having fun.

Shrewpaw used Leap-and-hold on Sharppaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shrewpaw:
2/20
60/80

Sharpaw:
12/20
60/80

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 13:29

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)   I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Want To Die Without Scars (closed ;; for FightClan squad)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: