Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There seem to be Bones here [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

There seem to be Bones here [Open] Empty
PostSubject: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:42 pm

There was a new kit to Shadowclan born to two Shadowclan warriors, but unlike most of Shadowclan with their dark colors, this kit was a pure white making him stand out among the rest of his clan. Though one thing about the kit, he appeared to be in a constant state of angry even though that was far from the case.

Bonekit was sitting outside of the nursery, his fiery amber eyes looking at the business of the camp. The fluffy white tom let out a small sigh. He didn't really know what to do. Moss ball had gotten to boring without others. His mom was busy, his dad was busy as well. Amber eyes flicked to the first movement he saw in his vision which was a moth drifting across in front of him. The little tom let out a small growl before batting at the moth, following after it any time it got too far away.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Lilackit sneaked her way through the shadows, before settling in the shadows behind Bonekit.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
She had been exploring, but seeing the pure white kit chasing a moth caught her interest, and so she was distracted from her original goal.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Daykit had been following his sister Lilackit as well, which was something he enjoyed doing. She was always doing something interesting, and he really liked her, like he did all of his sisters. Except Wildkit, he thought. He watched as she came upon the white kit chasing the moth. Bonekit, if I remember right, he thought. The tom looked so out of place with his bright fur.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Right when Lilackit spoke, Bonekit was in the middle of swiping at the moth. Hearing someone speak to him the kit froze before dropping to the ground. The white tom turned towards the brown tom and the gray she-cat. His amber eyes blinked at the two. "Oh hello." He greeted the two other kits. He tilted his head, "Who are you?" He asked, he was a bit too young to know who was who.

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Wildkit had been trailing Lilackit, making sure that she didn't get into trouble. Maybe she was a bit protective, but they were siblings! She saw the new kit, Bonekit, but didn't want to interact becuase of Daykit.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀There seem to be Bones here [Open] Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 6:39 pm

"I'm Lilackit!" Lilackit declared. "I'm going to be the best hunter in the whole Clan!"

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 6:41 pm

"I'm Daykit," greeted the dark brown tabby tom," I'm going to become leader some day. What're you up to, Bonekit?" He playfully bat at Lilackit's shoulder, his attention focused on the small white tuft of fur that was his new friend.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Best hunter and future? Wow, he hoped that the two kits were able to get there. His amber eyes flicked over to the third kit that showed up. "I was just chasing a moth. Nothing important like you two." He didn't really have any big dreams yet. He leaned to look past Daykit, and Lilackit to look at the third kit. "Who are you?" The pure white tom asked Wildkit.

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Wildkit started. She wasn't expecting the new kit to notice her, let alone talk to her. Now, however, there was no backing out as Daykit and Lilackit saw her, a displeased look gracing Daykit's face. Well it's nice to see you too. she muttered in her head. She noticed Bonekit waiting expectantly, and decided to push away those thoughts.

"I'm Wildkit, and I'm going to become leader when I'm older, along with becoming the best fighter in the whole forest. She continued looking at Bonekit, painfully aware of Daykit's stare burning holes into her back, the tension between them crackling like thunder.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:02 pm

Lilackit moved closer to Bonekit and away from her siblings. She didn't want to deal with them together right now, although she loved them both dearly. She spotted the same moth Bonekit had been chasing, and attempted to pounce on it, rolling onto her back in the process.

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Wildkit took a breath. Lilackit seems uncomfortable- is it me or Daykit? "Although I have loved meeting you, I have to go. See you later friends, Daykit!" she cheekily added, before walking off.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 7:11 am

Friends, Daykit. The dark brown tom grunted. "Ugh," he spat," she's always so mean to me." His attention turned to Bonekit and Lilackit, his warm nature returning. "What do you want your warrior name to be, Bonekit?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 11:36 am

Bonekit turned his attention away from the siblings who seemed to have an issue with one another. His amber eyes stayed on Lilackit for a moment as she attacked the moth he was playing with earlier. He felt a tang of jealousy because he was playing with it first, but he shook it away. It was fine she could play with it, she was his clan mate after all, it was only fair to share.

His attention turned back to the siblings as soon as Wildkit started to leave. He didn't really understand what happened there, but it was over now. She was mean to him? It wasn't his business. "Oh... Uhhh.. Maybe Boneclaw? or... hmm.. Bonetalon?" He really didn't know what he wanted. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 7:25 pm

"Either Dayblaze or Daystream," replied Daykit without missing a beat. It won't matter all that much. It won't be my name for long, thought the dark brown tabby.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There seem to be Bones here [Open]   There seem to be Bones here [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

There seem to be Bones here [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: