Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 16:24

Brindlewhisker felt a bit odd leaping onto the Tallrock in place of Ashstar, but she did her best to refrain from looking as out of place as she felt as she settled upon the smooth stone, feeling equal parts excited and anxious at preforming such an important ceremony for the first time. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" She yowled in a commanding tone- although the ceremonial words likely seemed funny coming from her instead of the actual Clan leader.

Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 19:51

Talonkit's head poked out of the nursery, his eyes wide as he watched Brindlewhisker on Tallrock. He walked to the entrance, sitting down as he watched. Something inside of him felt excited, but he wasn't sure why yet. He just felt a sense of warmth in his belly, as if he just ate. I wonder what she has to say....

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 20:03

A moments reprieve filled the air and Brindlewhisker sucked in a soothing breath as she paused for brief heartbeat. "Today we gather to uphold one of the Clan's most sacred traditions." She swept on briskly, doing her best to keep the nerves from creeping into her voice. Brindlewhisker spotted the young tom peering from the nursery with wide eyes, the look upon his face doing well to soothe her nerves. "Talonkit," She called loudly, eyes trained upon the little tom who was just around her own kits age. "Please step forward." Brindlewhisker continued, beckoning the kit towards the center of the small group.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 5:44

Talonkit's eyes widened as he realized what was happening. I'm becoming an apprentice! He trotted to where Brindlewhisker had beckoned him and sat up straight, watching her in awe. I can finally train to become a warrior! He tried his best to look prepared and mature, but the nervous energy inside him refused to subside.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 6:41

"Talonkit," Brindlewhisker began once more, eyes focused on where Talonkit sat below her, "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Talonpaw." She paused for the briefest of heartbeats, wracking her brain for suitable mentor options.

Mentor. This was the tricky part- she should of paid closer attention to Ashstar whenever she spoke about viable mentor options. 'Figures.' She reflected with a slight huff, eyes scanning the crowd several times. However a familiar grey and white pelt caught her attention more closely this time. "Slatethroat will be your mentor. I hope he will pass down all he knows on to you." Brindlewhisker finally finished, eyes darting towards the newly named mentor for a few brief heartbeats before looking at Talonpaw

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 6:50

Talonki-no, Talonpaw- turned to his new mentor, not sure of what to think. He studied the warrior who Brindlewhisker named Slatethroat. He turned back to Brindlewhisker." Yes, Brindlewhisker. Thank you, Brindlewhisker." Was that what he was supposed to say? He honestly didn't have any idea. He wished he paid better attention during Oakpaw's ceremony, one that had taken place only a few days before.

Talonpaw bowed his head, a new fire burning inside of him. He could fight and hunt now. He could protect and provide for Windclan. He was no longer playing games in the nursery and fighting pretend Riverclan and Thunderclan Cats. He was going to be doing the real thing, and probably soon. He smiled at the thought. This is where the real fun begins, he realized, his bright eyes glowing with determination.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 9:40

OOC: Uhh....not to bother you or anything... but Slatethroat already has an apprentice

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 11:55

OCC) Mentors aren't just restricted to one single apprentice. They can take as many as they think they can delegate and Ripped is perfectly fine with having Slatethroat taking on two apprentices at once. Also, next time try to refrain from posting OCC-only posts and just PM me if you have a problem/question. cx

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 12:01

OOC: Okay, my bad. Thanks!

IC: The wind blew somewhat moderately.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Talonkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: