Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Kitty
Icee
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 20:45

The young tom had a hard time sitting still, he felt that this apprentice ceremony was taking to long and he was ready to dive out of camp and explore the forest! Take on Thunderclan warriors! Catch his first prey and other things. When Jaypaw had heard his name his ears perked, he was waiting anxiously for Magpiewing to say the name of his mentor and it his eyes widened when it was going to be the clan's very own deputy to train him. The tom felt more anxious he had hoped that he wouldn't let Magpiewing down, he touched noses with the tom "I wont let you down sir!" He mewed with determination.

Rosefur had been sitting in the crowd watching the kits with amusement. The next line of warriors.. she was sure that they would make a fine bunch. She has never seen such a lively group, and that Bluekit he was so cute she couldn't help but chuckle when he pushed past her. Rosefur glanced towards Ivypaw and purred she pressed her nose against the apprentices. "Let's always train with our best effort!" Rosefur mewed cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4945

PostSubject: Re: Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 15:32

Ivypaw gave a little shimmer of excitement at her new title. Her gaze was quick to sweep the crowd for her mentor, easily locking eyes momentarily with the warrior. Giving a grateful nod in return to the deputy right before they were dismissed, she lept up to touch noses with her new mentor. The warm, cheerful words coursed excitement and determination threw the new apprentice's veins. "I will do my best."

ooc; lazy ;D

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 19:45

Yewkit clung onto every word, eyes wide as moons as Magpiewing recited the old words, going through the names one by one... Jaypaw, Ivypaw, Bluepaw... When he got to her, she was almost trembling. A swell of pride, a pang of apprehension, tension in her legs, her stomach twisting itself in knots. Yewpaw. Her name was Yewpaw. She turned, clumsy with her leaden paws, toward her mentor. No, not just her mentor. Smokestripe. She'd never expected him, out of all the warriors in the Clan, to be the one to train her as a warrior.

She puffed out her chest and touched noses with him, a stern determination mixed in with the hint of anxiety in her eyes. "I won't let you down, Father." She wouldn't have had it any other way.

Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaykit, Ivykit, Bluekit, and Yewkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2