Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 11:56 pm

Another nice, warm day, another kit ready for her apprentice ceremony. As Wolfcall perched atop the Tallbranch, he called out to the clan. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Tallbranch for a clan meeting!" This she-kit was not one of his and Blossomstep's litter, but she'd grown up with them nonetheless, and every new apprentice for the clan was a blessing. He watched the gray-and-white kit tumble away from the nursery, and smiled tolerantly - he'd been watching her as well as his own kits, and knew her personality well. She was a spitfire, headstrong and blunt, and needed a mentor that could keep her busy. This hadn't been an easy task by any means, but at the end of the day, he figured he had a good idea of who would be best.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 3:06 pm

Ivykit tumbled out of the nursery, tufts of fur sticking out from her pelt when the deputy called for a clan meeting. She padded towards the Tallbranch and sat down at the very front, wrapping her tail loosely around her paws. If this is my apprentice ceremony, I might die of happiness, she thought to herself without showing any emotion. I wonder who my mentor will be. She tried her best to groom down her fur until she looked presentable, not wanting to look like she had just fallen out of a tree during her ceremony.

Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo10 Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo15 Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 6:52 pm

Wolfcall smiled down at her, nodding a greeting and waiting until a few more curious cats made their way over. "Ivykit, step forward," he said, waiting for her to do so. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed." He fell silent for a moment before continuing. "From this day, until the day you earn your warrior name, you shall be known as Ivypaw, and your mentor will be Wrenspring. He is a capable cat and I trust him to teach you everything you need to know, and more."

(On phone so no text color, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Another day, another new apprentice joining the ranks. First her brother, Bloodpaw. Now her best friend,  Ivypaw. She was funny and a tiny bit blunt, but she didn’t mind. As soon as Ivypaw was assigned a mentor, Mistpaw padded forward towards her friend and nudged her playfully. “I’ll see you in the apprentice’s den.” Mistpaw whispered, her multi-colored hazel eyes shifting slightly amber. With that, she nodded at Ivypaw.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Ivykit - no, she was Ivypaw now - stepped forward to receive her new name. Oh StarClan, I'm going to die of happiness! she cheered in her head. Wrenspring is my mentor. Who is he? she wondered, glancing around to see if she could spot him.

When Mistpaw came to congratulate her, Ivypaw let a rare smile appear. "See you in the apprentice's den!" she answered happily.

Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo10 Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo15 Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 8:42 am

Near the back of the crowd sat a young, gray and white warrior. Echoes of his own ceremony still lingered in the clearing. Wrenspring had only recently taken up the duties of a fully-fledged clan cat and was still trying to figure out what it meant to be a warrior and truly loyal Skyclan cat. His eyes brightened at the prospect of another apprentice ceremony as he was reminded of his own several moons ago. It was exciting to see young cats begin their training. Previously, he'd always looked forward to welcoming newcomers into the apprentice's den but that tradition had passed as he'd moved onto a new nest.

Still, his glistening green gaze darted up to meet Wolfcall. There was a brief flicker across his expression as he fought the momentary reconciliation of his confusion towards the deputy. Lion's Eyes words had become his mantra, always lingering at the fringes of his mind. As he sat quietly, Wrenspring found himself almost zoned out as the traditional words were carried out. Ignorance rendered him slow to react to his own name being called. It never occurred to him that he could now become a mentor himself. After a moment, a grin broke out across his maw as he spotted the new Ivypaw and rose to pad in her direction. An apprentice had already come to greet her and he dipped his head in some form of an apology for the interruption.

"Welcome to apprenticehood, Ivypaw. I hope you're ready for some flying lessons. We'll start tomorrow at dawn. The sky is always the prettiest then!"

Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1