Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Something good (Open for RC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Something good (Open for RC) Empty
PostSubject: Something good (Open for RC)   Something good (Open for RC) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Morningfog,the newly blinded warrior was still thinking about what she had lost, often doubting herself. However, some news was slowly on its way that she was expecting. It shouldn't have been a surprise, she was well experienced in pregnancy​ now. Padding from the warrior den, she scented the comforting smell of a heavy freshkill pile. Cats were wandering around in the warm sun. She sniffed out a good sized fish and pulled it out the pile before grooming the soft fur on her growing belly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Something good (Open for RC)   Something good (Open for RC) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 2:18 am

Smokeface dropped a freshly-cauht fish on the pile of prey and padded towards his mate, sniffing at her face softly and oetting his fluffy fur brush on her cheeks gently. "It's me, Morningfog. I've come back from hunting, dear." he meowed as he curled down besides her, giving her a few licks on the ear and resting his head on her swollen belly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Something good (Open for RC)   Something good (Open for RC) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 7:18 am

Morningfog purred, "I almost knew it was you this time, I'm trying to get a few scents down. Cloudstone was easy." She meowed. Then, she took a bite of the fish. "I've been thinking, I won't be able to teach any apprentices how to fish now, do you think I'll mentor again?" She asked, with a worried expression.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Something good (Open for RC)   Something good (Open for RC) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 7:59 am

Smokeface purred shortly, almost feeling a lump of regret in his throat. "Look, maybe you need a little time to heal. You'll be having kits soon, remember. But Fishstar will decide if you are fit to mentor again." he conforted her, taking a bite of his mate's fish, grinning up at her sheepishly. But she can't see me... he thought, pained. "Maybe you should try talking to other blind cats...? I've heard talk about a blind SkyClan queen? Berrymist or something?" the smoky tom couldn't recall the name well.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Something good (Open for RC)   Something good (Open for RC) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 9:59 am

Morningfog hummed in thought. "Perhaps during the next gathering I'll try. There's a WindClan cat I have to find again first." She meowed. She hoped tensions wouldn't be too high, she needed to find Spiderfur again and thank her. The she-cat sighed and took another bite.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Something good (Open for RC)   Something good (Open for RC) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 4:40 am

Smokeface shivered and loked at her wild-eyed. "WindClan?! No." he hissed, still remembering the young warrior that had been exiled from her Clan by Ashstar after the injuring of Morningfog. Little Kindleblaze would be put up against the rough world all alone, but luckily she had plenty of time to find a new hone through newleaf and greenleaf. "They've exiled the warrior that hurt you, you know." he shrugged, looking at his fluffy paws with uncertainty towards his mate's reaction.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Something good (Open for RC)   Something good (Open for RC) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:59 am

"Smokeface, I won't cut myself off from an entire clan, I'm not afraid of them and I will not harbor grudges unlike the rest of our clanmates. This cat introduced me to the parents of a kit I saved and I need to thank her for that. WindClan or not." She scolded him. "I'm sure many will never trust me as I was raised a dark forest believer, I can't judge a whole clan with that weight on myself." She added, curling her tail against herself. When he had mentioned the exile, she sighed. "Ashstar is madder than Thrushstar when it comes to her clan, she must've been tired of arguing if she exiled a warrior.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something good (Open for RC)   Something good (Open for RC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something good (Open for RC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: