Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Only Good Thing (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6729

The Only Good Thing (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Only Good Thing (OPEN)   The Only Good Thing (OPEN) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 9:59 pm

Bored out of her mind, but also too tired to care, Shellwater lay in her nest in the elder's den. It was comfortable, packed with moss that the apprentices and Snowblossom changed around daily, and even a few feathers- but when all one did was sit in their nest all day, it was hard to enjoy even the most plush of beds. She wished, once again, that she had someone to keep her company- if Frogjaw and Mistfeather hadn't died, maybe she would have at least had some conversation to stimulate her. Her grandkit Snowblossom, being a warrior, was usually busy, and what free time she did had, she usually spend with Lakewhisper. Thinking of the two together brought a smile to the old calico she-cat's face. They reminded her of... of.... Never mind. Those thoughts were too painful. The elder physically winced as Otterleap's face danced in front of her eyes. But when one sat alone in their nest all day, there was no escaping the memories that haunted her constantly. She still loved the strong tabby tom, even if he had long since abandoned any such feelings towards her. The love came with pain, not as fresh as it had once been but still enough to make her broken heart ache. The pain of remembering how much she loved him... and how it had all been a lie. Shellwater was grateful when she heard someone enter the elder's den- she would do anything to get her mind off of her former mate. "Hello- who's there?" the RiverClan she-cat asked, voice cracking slightly from underuse.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing (OPEN)   The Only Good Thing (OPEN) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Lavenderpaw carried a plump bird she had just caught during a hunting patrol. She decided to do something nice today and instead of just dumping the bird onto the fresh-kill pile, she padded over to the elder's den, wishing to give the bird to her grandmother. Although she had never really spoken with her, she was willing to do that now. The apprentice walked in and was greeted with Shellwater asking who was there. "I-It's me Shellwater, L-Lavenderpaw."  her voice rang out sweetly and softly but with some stutters. She walked in further and showed her fluffy self. She shyly walked in and placed the bird in front of the elder. "H-Here. I-It's for you grandma." she said softly. Her face heated up as she shuffled her paws around, waiting for Shellwater to speak.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing (OPEN)   The Only Good Thing (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 6:26 am

Spotpaw stepped in too, carrying a thrush. He set it down. "Three's a party." He said. "Hi, Lavenderpaw. I suppose you had the same idea as I did, though as far as I know, I have no relation to Shellwater. No offense." He said the last part, turning towards Shellwater. "Are you faring well here? Alone...?" He looked down. "Sorry, I just seem to be a magnet for horrible thoughts."

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6729

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing (OPEN)   The Only Good Thing (OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Shellwater offered a faint smile to one of her younger grandkits as she walked in- Lavenderpaw, wasn't it? The apprentice's shy and sweet smile reminded her so much of her daughter, Snowpaw, during one of her rare, happier moments. She shook off the memories, however, not wanting to seem depressed in front of company. StarClan knew she didn't get very much these days. The elder's small smile grew larger at the offered bird. While many RiverClan cats preferred only fish, she didn't mind a more earthy taste now and then. But it wasn't the food that made her as happy as the fact that someone had cared enough to offer it to her. "Thank you very much, Lavenderpaw," she purred, drawing the small bird towards her with a paw. "Why don't you sit down and have some, too? I'm sure you're tired from training all day." At the sound of a few more pawsteps, the she-cat glanced up again curiously. Who else could it be? It was another apprentice, one of those who had argued so fiercely against war. While he had been a little mouse-brained to go against the leader, she appreciated when cats expressed their opinions. His question made her smile falter slightly, but she grinned again, trying to let herself relax. She just needed to spend some time having actual social interaction. "It is rather lonely," she admitted, "but I do fine. Not to say that I wouldn't mind visitors every once in a while. Why don't you sit down here, too... Spotpaw, isn't it? I know you're all grown up and about ready to be warriors soon, but even warriors like a good story now and then, I suppose?" The heavily scarred calico's voice, though still slightly cracked with age and disuse, was light and teasing, and her burnished orange eyes danced with amusement- showing an emotion for once. Younger cats brought out the best in her.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing (OPEN)   The Only Good Thing (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 6:36 am

Spotpaw had a little hint of a smile on his face. "I'd love a story." He said, sitting down. And not from Ivystar about the treachery of Thunderclan. It's getting so old!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only Good Thing (OPEN)   The Only Good Thing (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only Good Thing (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1