Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Good Day To You (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Good Day To You (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 12:36

Copperkit's white and ginger paws soared through the air as she chased the fluffy, floating dandelion. The round ball of fluff swished and flew, and Copperkit's orange eyes followed. With another bound, she caught it in her paws as the fluff split apart. She watched as it all blew away in the wind. "Pretty!" She exclaimed, chasing after the pieces, not knowing where she was going would lead her out of camp.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 12:44

Ghoulkit watched Copperkit from the nursery. The handsome gray tom blinked. What was she chasing? His amber eyes followed her. As the sun caught his eyes, they tinted into a reddish orange color. Ghoulkit's striped black tail flicked on the ground.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 13:39

Copperkit, before exiting camp, noticed Ghoulkit watching her. She turned over to him quickly, and smiled. "Ghoulkit! Do come play with me! Let's chase dandelions!" She said to him, flicking her tail.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 13:47

Ghoulkit looked at her a little dumbfounded.
"O-Okay..." Ghoulkit stammered. He stood up and trotted over to Copperkit. He looked up and watched a dandelion float by. He felt awkward but he reached up and pawed at it.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 13:51

Her smile only grew as her friend played. With a giggle, she pounced on another, and the fuzzy parts flew all over. The wind tossed them in the air like the first ones, and she laughed as she bounced on them and hopped throughout the ground. Unfortunately, the amount of dandelions was slacking since their marshy territory was, well... Marshy. Only the driest areas had grown some, but that didn't matter much. Yet again, her dandelion fancy led her to the exit of camp.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 14:28

Ghoulkit laughed with joy. He tried to catch some of them with his paws but they twirled out of reach Everytime.
"Where are you going, Copperkit!" Ghoulkit laughed and ran over to her, still chasing the dandelions.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 14:54

OOC- Perhaps they could have an adventure out of camp where they tussle with a frog?

IC- Copperkit smiled and bounded off. "I dunno!" She giggled. "Do you want to try and catch a frog or something? Maybe we can be apprentices really, really soon if we do!" She exclaimed as she bounded out of camp.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 14:58

OOC: Yus.

IC: Ghoulkit grinned.
"Let's do it!" he said with enthusiasm. He looked at the entrance then bolted through it.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 15:03

The two ran alongside eachother, and it was a lie to say Copperkit didn't mess up her footing and trip a few times. But bruises didn't even faze the she-cat as they continued, searching for frogs. She peeked behind countless rocks, bushes and under shallow water, finding frogs that hopped away too fast. But she soon spied a large bullfrog. "Ghoulkit! Look!" She hissed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 15:42

Ghoulkit kept pace with her, occasionally stopping to help her back up after tripping. It took quite a while but soon enough, Copperkit hissed at him to look at something. The handsome gray tom pressed in beside her and peeked out at the clearing ahead where a large bullfrog sat contently.
"Woah! Look at how big it is!" Ghoulkit hissed. He looked at Copperkit, his orange eyes bright with excitement.
"How will we catch it?" Ghoulkit asked quietly.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 14:25

"Yeah!" She paused to think. "I don't know. How about we just... Jump and chase it? I think that's how they do it. Then, we can use our strength and stuff to catch it!" She exclaimed. She leapt over a bit of bush. "Let's do it!" She lunged out, darting straight at the bullfrog.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Day To You (Open)   Good Day To You (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Day To You (Open)
Page 1 of 1