Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Neverending Tensions

Go down 
+12
bunjamin
Ice
Inky Pawprints
Seer
Squirrelnose
Ash
Sunlit
RainyHeart
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Honey Badger
Reaper King
Fish
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Neverending Tensions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 2:04 am

Mottleheart took a step back as Ashstar came padding up, dipping his head at her words and was about to turn and go get his Clanmates but paused when he saw that many of them were already leaving their dens as Sandybreeze darted off to gather the rest. Well, no need to get them then. When Ivyfall let out a sharp hiss and dared to insult Ashstar, Mottleheart's ears slicked backwards as he spun to glare at the she-cat as his fur rose just a little but he made no movements toward the deputy. His eyes narrowed, angry that she spoke that way to Ashstar but he said nothing - as nothing good would come from snapping back at her and wanted to avoid fighting at all cost. Neither Clan needed to have bloodshed.

But then Fishstar spoke up and his whole body was gripped with terror. Another cat maimed by one of his Clanmates... For a second, rage overtook his terror as he glared over his shoulder at his gathering Clanmates. Each of them had worried, nervousness in their eyes...But his eyes fell onto Kindleblaze - the daughter of Smokepelt and his heart sank and his anger disappeared as quickly as it had started. Out of everybody, she stood out as her legs quivered and her eyes were clenched shut. She...She couldn't have...His mouth opened for a second, almost ready to say something but stopped himself as he tore his gaze away from Kindlebalze and to Ashstar and Smokepelt, his gaze searching as he tried to see what the two would do.

Neverending Tensions - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 2:12 am

Ashstar glared at Ivyfall as the deputy spoke up out of turn, criticizing her Clan with every breath. "Control your deputy, please, Fishstar. It's only right that you should practice what you preach." As the RiverClan leader spoke, the gray she-cat's eyes filled with flames of anger. After all her work with this Clan, after punishing Smokepelt and Lionfur's death, another of her warriors had gone behind her back and initiated a fight with the enemy Clan. StarClan, what do I have to do here? Would you have me be a strict fox-heart like Fishstar? Give me strength, Sablestar. The WindClan leader stood up, nodding at the silver RiverClan she-cat, fury barely controlled under a cool surface. "I agree, Fishstar, though there's no need to insult me for it. My warriors' actions are ridiculous and uncalled-for, and I will most definitely be taking steps to ensure that nothing like it ever happens again. I'm sure Beetlepaw can help Cloudstone if he needs it, and offer your warrior Morningfog my condolences."

Now Ashstar turned to her own cats, temper risen, anger fueling a fire in her heart. Her voice was loud and demanding, very uncharacteristic of her, but she had had enough. "Which one of you did this?! I thought that I could trust my own warriors, my Clanmates, with better than this, but it seems I was wrong. I cannot believe that through all my efforts to stay on good terms with every Clan, you would still disobey me and slight me at every turn? I am your leader, for StarClan's sake! Speak up, whichever fox-heart committed this crime, and your punishment will be severely less harsh. If you don't confess, I will have Morningfog come and identify the traitor who did this, then, StarClan help me, I will tear your pelt off myself, piece by piece!" Her narrowed green eyes stared into each of her Clanmates' until they looked away.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 2:39 am

"Wh...What?" Twistedtail's expression went between shock, anger and confusion. Her clanmates can never do this! They were already in the midst of a war between the two clans, and they didn't need another battle. As Ashstar demanded the attacker, her eyes scanned her clanmates. Smokepelt definitely didn't do it; he had learned his lesson the hard way already from Fishstar. Many of the other clan members didn't look guilty in any way either. But then Kindleblaze... Her scent was laced with a guilty fear, and it was obvious she was trying to hide her face. Taking a step towards her she mouthed 'Did you do this?' to the gray she-cat.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Neverending Tensions - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:06 am

Nightheart growled softly at the words the Deputy from RiverClan directed to Ashstar, things probably could’ve gone wrong somehow again, but such action was completely out of place and plainly offensive. However, with Fishstar’s word her expression jumped from emotion to emotion in quick succession.

Confusion, surprise, disbelief, indignation…

She probably should’ve guessed that something like this was the reason of their neighbors’ visit, but after everything that happened because of what Lionfur and Smokepelt did, she would’ve hoped that they had learned to not pick unnecessary fights and, most importantly, not maul another cats if the fight was inevitable for some reason.

Feeling her fur rise on her back and neck, she turned to look at her clanmates with a killer glare. Now, she didn’t want to blame anyone and deep inside she still hoped that all this was a huge misunderstanding, that a rogue had been the one that caused this, or something between those lines. But if Fishstar’s claims were true, things would quickly take a turn for the worse. She didn’t know about the rest, but she was fed up with the friction between the two clans that used to be so peaceful with each other.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 5:54 am

Shooting eyes filled with a raging fire towards Smokeface, Smokepelt kept where he was and stood with a sense of pride. The dark grey tom let out a snort as his tail lashed back and forth, and a small grin grew on his muzzle, though he didn't say a word. By making pointless remarks towards him and his clan, all that RiverClan was doing was making themselves look like even more brainless fools, so they must have not cared very much about losing their integrity. 'What a mousefodder, thinking he's all that,' Smokepelt thought to himself internally as he every so slighty smirked towards the younger warrior.

Looking back to Ashstar and then Fishstar, what the RiverClan leader said next was most expected. Someone in WindClan had hurt someone in RiverClan, ladi da. How come nothing else ever happened between the clans? Did life always have to be like this? Of course this was no matter to joke about, but seeing that it wasn’t him who was getting in trouble, he wasn't as concerned. Well, unless it was one of his kits, but they would never dare do something like this, he was sure of it.

A bit disappointed that this was all Fishstar had barged into their camp for, Smokepelt turned to Ashstar who looked as if steam was emitting from her ears. Oh StarClan, WindClan had another thing coming.

Wincing at his mother's angry voice that boomed over the camp clearing, the deputy tried not to show the true pain in his heart. He absolutely hated seeing Ashstar so angry, especially when it was towards the her own clan, and he already felt sorry for whoever might confess to their treason. Silently, Smokepelt prayed to himself that after they found out who blinded the RiverClan cat and this little incident was dealt with, WindClan could finally have some peace.

~~~~~~~~~~

Listening as Fishstar spoke and then Ashstar, the dark grey she-cat could feel the weight of several questioning gazes from her clan-mates fall upon her shoulders, weighing her down even more with her already heavy guilt and fear. Her legs felt as if they were about to buckle under her, and her ears still laid flat on her head. Both leaders demanded for whoever blinded Morningfog to speak up, and although all of her muscles screamed to turn around and race out of camp, she knew what had to be done and there was no avoiding it, no matter how much she wanted to.

Turning her gaze to Twistedtail who seemed to mouth something along the lines of 'did you do it,' Kindleblaze looked away, not showing any other sort of emotion than the nervous look that was already on her face. If she confessed that it was her doing, Smokepelt, Hazefur, most of her family would probably never love her again. Was she really willing to risk it all, just to be the cat that admitted it was her who caused even more tension between RiverClan and WindClan? Unfortunately, yes.

Letting out a soft and almost inaudible sigh, the she-cat lifted her head and looked to Ashstar, who was searching the crowd for the culprit. Swallowing the lump of fear in her throat, she took a few steps forward so that she wasn't at the back of the gathered clan cats, and the way that they parted so that she was standing in the center of them made her wonder if she should've stayed where she was.

No, this was the right thing to do. She'd made a mistake (though it was merely an accident), and she was going to confess, even if it got her in trouble. It’s what any honorable warrior would do, right?

"Ashstar. I-I did it," she called out among the soft murmurs from both clans. Ignoring their shocked gasps and penetrating gazes, she decided to continue. "I… was the cat who blinded Morningfog. I admit my fault, but it was an accident!" Kindleblaze spoke, her voice slightly raising in pitch as her heart started to beat faster at the thought of everyone not understanding what had truly happened. "Morningfog crossed the border, and I was simply trying to protect it. Do you really think that I would ever purposefully blind a cat? Especially a cat whose clan hasn't yet gotten over the past?" she knew there was no getting around the fact that what was done was done, but no matter what was going to happen to her, she wasn’t going to go down without speaking the truth. Besides, it wasn’t like she had anything to lose.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Neverending Tensions - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Neverending Tensions - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Neverending Tensions - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:28 am

Tawnystorm stood proudly behind her leader, claws unsheathed, her teeth gritted. "Because mauling an apprentice and scarring a warrior for life wasn't enough for you, was it? You disgust me, WindClan." She wasn't taking any apologies. What had been done was done, and there was nothing anyone could do about it. It looked like another battle would be on their hands, and frankly, the warrior was looking forward to sinking her claws into their smug fur.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Neverending Tensions - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 10:20 am

"You call blinding a warrior who was going back to her territory after she accidentally crossed, an accident?" The gray tabby warrior growled. Thistleblaze wasn't going to take any excuses. She looked between the deputy and the warrior who had done the deed. They looked similar, the warrior guess that they where kin. "Looks like damaging cats for life runs in the family." Thistleblaze remarked lowly. How did it go from someone as seemingly kind as Ashstar to someone so twisted as Smokepelt? The gray warrior couldn't even believe she was related to this cat.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 7:28 am

Gustpuddle (Who was totally there the whole time) stood beside Kindleblaze, and as time passed by she began to feel more like her big sister rather than her little sister, but she no doubt still loved her. Her heart continued to thump, and she suddenly felt protective over her big sister. Why should she face any consequences for protecting her clans borders? Gustpuddle felt like tearing some of these mouse fodders ears off, talking about Windclan like that, it wasn't like they were any better. But still, she sat with a fierce attitude dancing on her face, and she stared daggers into Thistleblaze's eyes when she talked about her family. That was it. "Looks like someone needs to learn when and when not to speak." She narrowed her eyes, no one, and she meant no one, talked about her family. And that was something that definitely ran in their family."You'll be okay Kindleblaze. I promise." She nuzzled her sisters cheek, hoping what she said would be true.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Pebblestorm walked out of the warrior's den, because of a fishy scent that was almost like - RiverClan! Of course it was RiverClan! She unsheathed her claws, ready to fight if it was needed.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Neverending Tensions - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:07 am

Ashstar expected a voice to speak up, but the voice she heard was the last one she had thought to hear. Her grandkit, Kindleblaze, looking ashamed, guilty and defensive, stepped forwards, confessing that she had done it. Kindleblaze? But- but how? Why? StarClan, why is my family falling apart?! Reeling from the shock, the gray she-cat stood and listened in horror as the young warrior continued, claiming that the incident had been an accident. An accident.... Just like Smokepelt and Frogjaw. StarClan, not again! No! I will not stand for this!

"Tawnystorm, Thistleblaze, silence; it is not your place to speak here," the WindClan leader meowed slowly, still staring at Kindleblaze, green eyes boring into her deputy's daughter's heart. She is mine to deal with, and mins alone. I wish to StarClan that I hadn't been saddled with this burden, but it is mine to bear. Sablestar, give me strength. "Why, Kindleblaze?" Ashstar's voice was quiet, disbelieving and heartbroken, but still clearly audible, words meant for her grandkit alone. You could have heard a pin drop in the silence. "After all I've done for you, for this Clan, why would you betray me this way? After the incident with Ryecloud, I gave you another chance, and this is how you would repay me? You think you can just apologize and walk off free?" The leader's voice grew into a louder, more angry tone. "No. No, accident or not, what's done is done. I will not have any more bloodshed from foolish mistakes made in the heat of the moment! This cannot be allowed!"

The WindClan she-cat tore her eyes from the guilty cat's, looking at the crowds of cats on all sides. Her voice was loud and commanding, echoing through the camp as it spelled out her grandkit's punishment. "Hear me, cats of both Clans! By the authority given to me by StarClan, Kindleblaze is no longer a warrior of WindClan. She is hereby exiled from this Clan as a rogue, and will be treated as such if she is found within the borders of our territory after the sun sets tonight. WindClan has no part in any of her past or future actions, and bears no responsibility for her crimes." Her furious green eyes passed over Kindleblaze one more time before staring into Fishstar's. "There. Justice is done. Please convey my deepest sympathies to your injured warrior. Beetlepaw has herbs, should you need them. Now, I think you had better leave. You are trespassing on WindClan territory. Good day, Fishstar." Exhausted and trembling, Ashstar made her way silently back to the leaders' den, not wanting any RiverClan cats or her Clanmates to see her cry.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:53 pm

Specklepaw, who had been at the entrance of the apprentices den the whole time, stared in disbelief. Kindleblaze? What? No! Why???? Specklepaw dashed forward and instinctively laid her tail on Kindleblaze's shoulders.  Turning to Riverclan's deputy, she spat "You happy! Now that we lost a valued warrior? Much less Ashstar's grandkit!! What is wrong with you cats!" Hissing at the intruders a while longer, she spat a couple more insults. She felt as if she could claw those fish-faces pelts off! She decided then and there that Riverclan is the worst clan ever.

Sighing she turned and padded up to Ashstar. "Can I escort Kindleblaze to the end of the territory?" She said these words with great comfort in her green eyes. Twitching the tip of her tail she looked over at the other cats saying goodbye to Kindleblaze. Sitting she wondered what the incident with Smokepelt was. What ever happened to my beloved clan? Are we destined to live a life of curse? Staring at Ashstar, Specklepaw realize she was on the brink of tears. She is the saddest of all of us along with Smokepelt. I feel so sorry for her! Specklepaw new that it must be awful to have to exile a clanmate, especially their kin!

Neverending Tensions - Page 2 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Neverending Tensions - Page 2 Lightning+clan+flowerheartNeverending Tensions - Page 2 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baNeverending Tensions - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 4:11 am

Brindlewhisker blinked with shock at Kindleblaze's sudden admission- she was the one who blinded the Riverclan she-cat? Disbelief coursed through the young Warrior at the thought of her kin doing something of that nature; of course she was a bit hot-headed at times, but she wasn't downright cruel enough to do something like that! At the mention of it being an accident, she felt a bit more reassured on Kindleblaze's part, and a soft breath escaped her throat at the thought. Although whenever Ashstar finally spoke, the young she-cats head snapped up in surprise- exile?!

Brindlewhisker turned to watch Ashstar leave, her heart constricting painfully in her chest at the Leader's words and despondent behavior. Having to exile her grandkit? Why would anyone ever want to bear such a responsibility? For a moment, she was tempted to plead for Ashstar to reconsider the punishment- to try and reach some agreement with Fishstar that would spare Kindleblaze from the harsh life of a Rogue, but all she could do was stare at Smokepelt with wide eyes for a few heartbeats. Wasn't he going to do anything? She found herself studying her paws for a long moment, eyes slipping shut as she wallowed in her sorrows momentarily, but Specklepaw's voice interrupted her from the heavy despair.

"Specklepaw hush! It'd be best that you realize you are merely an apprentice- keep that in mind when addressing Warriors who greatly outrank you. " Brindlewhisker growled deeply in her chest as she swung her head around to glare at the apprentice, exasperation and grief evident in her raspy tone. She was partly appalled by the apprentice's brash, outlandish behavior, but another part of her was too shaken by the events going on to truly care what Specklepaw did. "You should not escort Kindleblaze to the end of the territory," She added slowly, looking over at Kindleblaze blankly as she did so, "She is no longer a Warrior of Windclan and deserves no courtesy on our part." She murmured softly, tone melancholy.

Neverending Tensions - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 4:25 am

Laurelpaw gasped, and stepped back from where she stood near the leaders. A WindClan cat blinded a RiverClan warrior? It can't be! We would never do something like that! Laurelpaw hadn't been alive when those other named incidents had occurred, but she had heard whispered about them among the clan. Eyes widening, you glanced around to see which cat would confess, and to her horror it was Kindleblaze. My kin? Oh why, how did this happen? Shrinking back into the crowd, the young apprentice watched as the young warrior made her way up to the front, and was promptly exiled. "What? Ashstar how could you, she's our kin!" Gasping, she slapped her tail over her mouth as soon as the words had left her, surprised by the outburst. Laurelpaw you mouse-brain, you can't speak to the leader like that!

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Gustpuddle's posture sank, her legs almost crumpling underneath her. She stood wordlessly as Ashstar continued to her den. She had no words, it was only an accident! How come she hadn't exiled Smokepelt when he injured Frogjaw? Wasn't it the same crime? She loved her father, no doubt in her mind, but was it really fair to punish one cat more harshly than another, and for the same crime? But she said nothing, now unable to hold back the tears. She pressed her fur into Kindleblaze's, finding it comforting against Riverclan's harsh stares. When her tears had dried, she stood beside her sister and began to speak."I will escort her to the end of the territory. I will be sure that she has left the territory before the sun sets on this night." She would except no rejections from anyone but Ashstar or Smokepelt themselves, regardless of what anyone thought of her. She was going to be the one to do it.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:12 am

Mottleheart's ears flickered back as he watched Kindleblaze take a step forward, her voice ending the silence but Mottleheart wished that she hadn't spoken. His heart dropped, his mouth falling open as he struggled to wrap his mind around the words. How...He blinked before his fur started to rise. What was his Clanmates problems? Why did they think violence was always the answer? While he believed Kindleblaze in that it was an accident, it was the simple idea that she had decided to attack the RiverClan warrior. Kindleblaze's actions had not defended WindClan, it had put it at more risk! True rage started to burn in his chest, a soft hiss escaping his throat as Ashstar's voice rang across the clearing. He nodded angrily in agreement of her words - exile. He only felt cold anger toward the she-cat as he watched some of his Clanmates try to fight the sentence but Ashstar left without debating another word. And he didn't blame her.

He turned his head to Fishstar and Ivyfall, simply giving the two a nod of his head as he ignored his Clanmates. It was not his place to speak but... "I am truly sorry for what my Clanmates have done to your Clan," he said in a low, honest tone as he glanced between the two. He was nervous...Hopefully they would accept Kindleblaze's exile as enough to deal with the pain that they had caused them. "All I can offer you is an apologize and...Know that I stand whole heartily behind Ashstar's choice. I...No, we want this unneeded bloodshed to end as much as you do if not more. This all needs to end." He glanced around as he finished, hoping that none of his Clanmates minded him apologizing to the RiverClan leader and deputy. He simply gave the two she-cats another dip of his head before he spun and stared at Kindleblaze, his gaze hardening as he waited to see her response.

Neverending Tensions - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neverending Tensions   Neverending Tensions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neverending Tensions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next