Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D Empty
PostSubject: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 14:52

Okay, basically only people with the slightest sense of Pokemon can do this, but I got this idea from another site. Basically, you've all encountered fake cheats for your poke'mon game, correct? Well, we are going to make a never ending one. It is quite simple. Just post a part of the cheat corresponding with the one before hand. Like:

Person 1:
Now, go to Viridian city and spin in a circle for two hours. If you walk an inch, you have to start this all over.

Person 2:
After spinning, talk to the man in the gray house, and he will tell you to go away. Press A next to him 1700 times before he says "JOLLY, IT IS A WONDERFUL DAY" and dies, leaving you with a level one magikarp

Person 3:
Then, you have to go to the Elite 4, and beat them with the level one Magikarp ONLY. If you get defeated, you'll have to start this cheat over again.

Get it? :3 If someone's post makes no sense whatsoever, do not post after it, before it will be deleted as soon as I get on. (Making no sense, meaning: "Then you have to explode six times and jump on a zebra's butt) It may be absurd as long as it sticks to game limitations. Cutscene information is allowed.

Soo, I'll start:

To do this cheat, you first have to go to the nearest grass outside Twinleaf Town, and run into 100 Pokemon, before...

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 14:58

talking to your mother and pressing 'Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.' until she scorns you for using "Inappropriate language."

The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D PDt1Qqd The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:00

Then, you have to walk to your room and stay there for 12 hours without turning your DS off. Then, you go back downstairs and...

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:03

Make a run to Sandgem Town without walking or stopping; And no running into wild pokemon. Repels aren't allowed. If you fail this, you have to start all over. :D
After this,...

The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D PDt1Qqd The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:07

The six flag guy, in Pokemon sprite form, will come up and dance, before running away and dropping a "Super Speshul Cruise Ticket"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:10

Then you must go to route 24 and get into the water where a boat will pick you up and take you to...
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:12

An island in Kanto where you will meet rows of shiny magikarps.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:13

But you must pick up the level one regular Magikarp at the side, where you then...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:15

Ride your bike into the water and look for a goldeen for she will...
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:19

Tell you where the nearest KFC is, for you are really in the mood for chicken. Then she wants to come along, so you..

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:20

Can marry off her to your new magikarp. It will then evolve and...
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:21

It evolves into a smart mouth Rayquaza, who lectures you on life unless..

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:22

You dump it in a volcano where you meet...
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:23

A dragonair on crack who will

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D EmptyMon 7 Feb 2011 - 15:25

Give you an invitation to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D   The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

The Neverending Pokemon Cheat! :D
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next