Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 11:22

The apprentice managed to sneak out of the camp without her mentor. She liked Otterleap but she enjoyed the time alone to just get lost in her own thoughts. Sadly, most of them always returned to her relationship with her father.

With a soft hiss, the she-cat tossed a rock to the river where the waterfall fell with a loud sound. Even if she was now an apprentice, she was still only the daughter of the deputy. Everyone saw her like that, she had no doubt. Why wouldn't they? She hadn't accomplished anything. She wasn't charming or a good friend. She was rude when it came to speaking her mind and until now, she wasn't especially skilled in hunting or battle. Hailpaw was just... Jaystream's daughter. She had nothing special but that single fact that wasn't even something she earned by her own. Unlike her father...

Jaystream was the deputy. He fought against Leopardclaw and won. He fought against Brindlewhisker and won too. He and Ivystar constantly take everything in their way for the well-being of their clan. They keep winning anyway while she stood under their shadow. Would she be ever capable of meeting her father and grandmother's expectations? Would she be so great like them? The young feared apprentice that she won't... but she couldn't give up yet.

The dilute calico she-cat continued walking, approaching the Gorge until she heard the sound of paw steps. The apprentice distracted herself from her thoughts and she looked around her in an alert position. She could smell a strange scent that wasn't from Riverclan...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 14:29

ooc; i just realized that two deputy daughters are fighting each other ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dovepaw was still rather furious, but beneath all of that anger was fear that the she-cat was unwilling to accept. RiverClan was attacking Clan after Clan and winning each time. What would happen to the Clans if that disgraceful excuse for a Clan kept on attacking and claiming what was unrightfully theirs? There was that, and then there was a more personal excuse for anger. Dovepaw had lost her first official fight with a rival Clan cat. That RiverClan apprentice that she had fought against had beat her, and she was still upset about it. If she ever saw that cat again, she'd probably end up attacking quicker than she could think. Well, unless it was a Gathering... in that case, Dovepaw would refrain from attacking, but she wouldn't hesitate to start a fight with words.

The last time the she-cat had left camp without her mentor, she had been viciously attacked by Wolf, her own Clanmate- correction, her own former Clanmate and denmate. However, Dovepaw had decided to not let that continue to haunt her memories. It wasn't hard to forget about Wolf... worse events kept occurring, after all. WindClan had been ransacked, pillaged, and left with barely anything. Unfortunately, Dovepaw wasn't even exaggerating. There had been no prey, no herbs, and they had even been forced to hand over some of their territory. RiverClan had come for one thing, and they had taken more. WindClan would get back what they deserved one day, though, and with ThunderClan by their side, they were sure to restore order in the forest.

Above the roaring sound of the water in the gorge and the clear, unique smell of water, Dovepaw could also pick up the scent of a Clan that was different than hers.
RiverClan.
The fur on the back of her neck immediately began to prickle with fierce anger and unease as she stepped slightly towards the source of the scent. She didn't feel like calling out 'who's there?' at the top of her lungs, because it had the possibility of causing unnecessary reactions, and the gray tabby wasn't in the mood for anything more than she had to face in the moment.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:37

The she-cat's green eyes finally spotted the origin of the strange smell: a Windclan she-cat who was older than her but she looked like an apprentice. From what she heard from her mentor, the gorge completely belonged to Riverclan after her clan won the battle against Windclan so technically, the she-cat was a trespasser. And the Warrior Code she should fight any trespasser.

With a hiss, the apprentice ran toward the enemy and tackled her to slash her underbelly. This was her first battle but she had no doubts. "Stay out of my territory!" She snarled, her fur bristling.

Hailpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hailpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Dovepaw
13/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 18:10

Dovepaw was taken aback by the sudden voice, but she wasn't as startled as she should've been, considering that she had the scent of the RiverClanner on her nose. Once Hailpaw made her attack, the gray tabby let out a loud yelp of pain and protest.
Stupid RiverClanner.
"This wouldn't be your territory if it wasn't for your stupid, greedy, bloodthirsty Clan!" She shouted, before letting out a high-pitched battle cry.
The apprentice leaped on top of the RiverClanner and pinned her onto her back so that the two of them were staring vehemently into each other's eyes.
"This land will always belong to WindClan. You and all of your fellow RiverClan fox-hearts are destined to rot in the Dark Forest, where you all belong."

ღ dovepaw used leap-and-hold on hailpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. hailpaw is pinned for one turn.ღ

dovepaw ღ
13/20 HP
70/80 SP

hailpaw ღ
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by Harlem on Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 18:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 18:10

The member 'Harlem' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) Mistpe10
The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 19:24

The younger she-cat yelped when she felt that body over hers. But as her opponent spoke, she felt her anger rose inside of her. With a hiss, she fought against the Dovepaw's pinning move fiercely. She wouldn't be defeated so easily. "I wasn't even alive when that happened and you still say I should go to the Dark Forest for something I didn't do? Stupid WindClanner. And what you clan got it's what they searched for! Riverclan asked for those herbs and you refused! Riverclan won and we have the right to take what we wanted for our survival!" She shouted only remembering what Tinytip and Otterleap told her about that battle. She was born days after that battle so she didn't have real memories of it.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 19:32

"Your Clan asked for herbs!" Dovepaw argued, "Yet you decided to snatch up our prey and our territory while you were at it. So, I suppose your Clan's motto is 'if we can't have it, nobody can have it'? That's the stupidest thing I've heard in my life. If the current generation of warriors in RiverClan are instilling such stupidity into their apprentices, I fear for the future of the Clans, especially with that pathetic excuse for a deputy and a leader your Clan has."
The gray tabby continued to fiercely hold down the apprentice below her, and she didn't hesitate to sink her claws into Hailpaw's shoulders in order to keep her on the ground.

ღ dovepaw used leap-and-hold on hailpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. hailpaw is no longer pinned. ღ

dovepaw ღ
13/20 HP
60/80 SP

hailpaw ღ
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 19:49

Finally, the she-cat escaped from Dovepaw's attack and she rolled over to stand up quickly. With a hiss, she pushed her against the water and with a paw, the apprentice pushed the WindClanner's head to the water, not letting her breath for a few seconds before backing off. "Your clan didn't help us when we needed it so we had to take what we needed to survive! If it weren't for that, I and my siblings wouldn't have made it this leafbare with the low food we had before the battle! Riverclan was kind to request Windclan's help but yet you still call my clanmates merciless warriors with no moral! Ivystar is greater than Ashstar and Brindlewhisker will ever be! Even my father defeated your so beloved deputy! Your leader and deputy are the ones that are pathetic. Not mine." She stood proudly as she talked. Riverclan was right... Hailpaw had no doubt about it.

Hailpaw used Underwater Clinch, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Dovepaw is stunned for one turn.

Hailpaw
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

Dovepaw
7/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 18:08

Dovepaw let out a shriek before her head was submerged underwater. Once Hailpaw backed off, the gray tabby began to cough as she lifted her head and desperately sucked in oxygen."If you fox-hearts needed herbs so much, you could've run to your allies, SkyClan and ShadowClan. You have no excuse as to why you went to us. Your Clan knew that we were sided with ThunderClan, and they wanted to fight us. If you consider your mouse-brained father to be better than my mother simply because he beat her in a battle, you're just as foolish as the whole of your fish-faced Clan. One day, RiverClan is going to get their own doom served to them. Karma will come back to haunt you, and when it does, I'll simply be watching, and quite possibly laughing."

ღ dovepaw is no longer stunned. ღ

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 18:31

"No excuses?! One of your cats harmed my mother! I mean, harmed our medicine cat, Goldeneye! Thanks to that, we couldn't gather as much as herbs as we needed and from what I know, one of our apprentices died because of sickness, even when we asked for Skyclan's aid. We needed those herbs so we got them by force since you didn't want to help us! Ivystar couldn't simply do anything and she fought and won!" She hissed as she pushed her down and once again, she slashed her belly with unsheathed claws, leaving three claw marks. Probably, they weren't deep enough to leave scars but they were surely painful.

Hailpaw stepped back breathing heavily but with a triumphal smile on her face. "Riverclan has done nothing wrong but survive. You and your clan find the way to do it. I hope your clanmates are stronger than you because I was just barely named apprentice a few days ago and I still won you without any fighting lessons. Now go back to your own land unless you want more, WindClanner." She hissed, her fur bristling.

Hailpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina. Dovepaw is K.O.

Hailpaw
8/20 HP
50/80 SP

Dovepaw
0/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 14:10

All Dovepaw could do was let out a weak laugh as she was defeated by the younger apprentice. A light seemed to glow in her yellow eyes as she backed away.
"Foolish cat," The gray tabby spat, "Don't forget me when RiverClan falls at the paws of WindClan and ThunderClan. Your stupid Clan may have their time in the sun, now... but all leaders lose their nine lives in the end, and RiverClan will lose theirs when the time comes."
With that, the apprentice lashed her tail and whirled around so that her back was facing Hailpaw. Snorting, Dovepaw headed off back towards WindClan's limited territory. They would have what belonged to them returned sooner or later. The tabby couldn't help but hope that RiverClan would get their belongings mercilessly stripped away from them when they lost. Karma deserved to tear the faces off of all of them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)   The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tensions Will Never End (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: